Legends

OUR BIG MAMA

“What’s going on here?” Kris’ voice was heard making everyone turn around. Kris was making his way to his brothers with Kyungsoo tailing behind him.

“Tha-that’s Kris! Wu-wufan s-s-sun-baenim!” one of the thugs said with a shaking voice and Kris turned to the one who talked in confusion. “You know me?” the model asked before walking turning to his hyungs. “Joonmyeon said not to buy anymore. Mom will be out in 20 minutes.” He told ignoring the tense situation.

                       

Of course, everyone knows who Kim Wufan is. He was the famous kingka of the school who locked the seven strongest thugs in the gym storage room for 3 days because they made the wrong decision by bullying the first year Joonmyeon. He’s a legend and his older brothers were no different. Minseok and Luhan were kingkas too and they had neutral relationship with the bullies until one thug chose to step on Luhan’s shoe and ended up hanging upside down in the school’s flagpole. It was Luhan’s doing but no one dare to mess up with the older brother thinking that if the younger brother is like that, how much more the oldest? And oh, they wouldn’t want to know. And because of the three brother’s influence, Joonmyeon and the younger brothers spent their high school life peacefully. Well, not really.

There were some trouble with the others as well but it wasn’t violence related. It was more about the Kim brother’s security since the amount of fangirls they have are quite high and the amount of female students in schools nearby cutting classes were abnormally high because they were all trying to sneak in to the school where the Kim brothers are just to see them.

Of course some jealous boyfriends would bother the brothers once in a while but the brothers never paid attention to them. They were used to it already, couples breaking up just because girls fell for them when they were just passing by.

Then, when the seniors graduated and the story about the Kim brothers got forgotten, Tao became a victim of bullying. But it didn’t took long for the Kim’s to get their reputation back because of Jongin who knocked out a student who commented about his dark skin.

 

Tao, Luhan and Minseok got all distracted when they heard about their mom and listened to Kris instead, ignoring the thugs surrounding them. The thugs didn’t dare attack them seeing how the half of them got knocked out by the hyung, Wufan’s hyung. They all looked at their leader who took the chance to call for back up and signaled his men that back up will come in 5 minutes gaining back their confidence.

The Kims will die tonight. Legends? Legends my . They’re going down. 50 thugs from other schools are helping us and I can already smell victory.

 

The thugs were smirking like there’s no tomorrow as they surrounded the brothers making sure they won’t escape until their backup show up while the brothers were busy arguing if they should still buy or just go back to the hospital.

 

Meanwhile, Kyungsoo listened to his brothers discuss things and noticed the thugs’ movements after Roy gave them a signal. They’re hopeless. The 4th youngest sighed and fished his phone in his pocket and called Yixing knowing a trouble will be coming their way.

“Hyung.” Kyungsoo called when Yixing answered the phone. “We’re still outside the hospital. Leave Joonmyeon hyung and Jongin there and tell the others to come out. The thugs who used to bully Tao are here bothering us while these idiots are bickering whether to buy ramen or coffee.” He told and he heard a sigh coming from the other line. “Arrasso.” Yixing told shortly and hung up.

 

Of course Kyungsoo knew about Tao being bullied, and Jongin and Tao getting into a fight with the thugs. He actually followed Tao to the park that day but he didn’t interfere because he trust his dongsaengs and the way the two tried hard to hide it from him made him a little upset and he wanted to punish the two by letting the two get punched once or twice but to the hyung’s disappointment, his brothers are just too good of a fighter.

 

Yixing heaved a sigh and stood up from his seat waking the others up. “What’s up, hyung?” Sehun asked yawning.

“Joonmyeon hyung, take care of Jongin.” Yixing told and the older frowned in confusion. “They bought too much things. We’ll go help them.” He added making Jongin scoff. “There’s trouble outside, right?” Jongin told and Yixing nodded. Lying to his brothers is useless especially if he’s the one to lie.

“You and hyung stay here. We’ll take care of it.” Yixing told while the other brothers started standing up getting ready to go out.

“I’m the hyung and I say we all go out.” Joonmyeon stood up with a smile and when he saw Yixing and the other’s about to disagree with him, he shut them up with “Law #45. Gang fights will be handled by all 12 ~ ” singing it knowing he won the argument.

He was pale but when it comes to fights, the doctor in training won’t let is brothers go without him. Plus, he might be known as the frail sickly one but he is a doctor in training and he knows a lot of human weak spots that could send one to dream land in a sec or even in hell if he wanted to but Joonmyeon is too nice to do that, he’ll just knock them to sleep and that’s enough.

 

“Alright. Let’s go then!” Jongin stood up and zipped his jacket close while the others looked at him but before they could speak, he already shut them up with the brother’s code. And with that, the brothers went out, leaving a message in their aunt’s phone to call them when they’re done with the operation and that they just went home to eat supper.

 

OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~

 

“But I want ramyun!” Tao pouted at his hyungs. “We should get everything in the list first.” Minseok told this time. “But Joonmyeon said not to buy anything.” Wufan told this time.

 

“We need coffee if we want to stay with mom.” Luhan told. The four were busy arguing and Kyungsoo just sighed at his brothers. He then turned to look at the thugs who were smirking and on the other street he can see a large group of people coming. Probably the reason these guys are smirking.

He then turned to the other side and saw the rest of his brothers going out of the hospital, Joonmyeon and Jongin were there too and he knew that the two used the brother’s code. Plus, his Yixing hyung is not the one to lie and Yixing knows how stubborn Jongin could be. Well, everyone in the Kim family is stubborn. He and their mom included.

 

“Wuah! There’s so many of them.” Jongdae told pointing at the thugs who was walking towards their brothers. “Psh. They’re not much. I think Lulu hyung and Minseok hyung could handle them all just fine.” Chanyeol said and they all agreed.

“Guys, it’s not about numbers and who can take them. We need to get on with this fast because mom will be out in exactly 16 minutes and we all have to be there when that happens.” Joonmyeon scolded and the two pouted but agreed. They crossed the street and called their brothers’ attention so they could stop their bickering.

 

“Excuse us.” Joonmyeon smiled at the thugs, who were on their way, making them step back a little. “Hyung. Omma’s coming out in 10 minutes.” He told and the 4 turned to him with a frown.

“What are you doing here? It’s cold. Go back inside.” Luhan told and frowned even more when he saw all of his brothers behind Joonmyeon.

“Wait. Why are you all here? Who’s waiting for mom?” Minseok asked this time and Joonmyeon sighed. They’re about to face a battalion of thugs and they didn’t even notice it. He put his palms on his head and looked at his brothers. “Kyung called Yixing-ge and said ‘Tao’s bullies are bothering him again.’ And that they’re here now.” He explained and the 4, including Kris and Tao nodded.

“Oh that.” Luhan said and turned to see Roy smirking. His nose was still bleeding but it seems like the guy doesn’t care about it. “I thought they ran away already.” Minseok added and turned to see more thugs coming their way. “I guess not.” He mumbled.

“What’s going on here?” Wufan asked confused. “These guys know me but I don’t remember meeting them. And there was like 8 of them earlier and now there’s, uh… 30?”

“Pabo. Who won’t know the famous model Kris? Answer that tower.” Baekhyun told his hyung and Kris paused to think first before agreeing and nodded. “Well, I never knew teenage guys are in to me too.” The model told and Chanyeol palmed face himself. This hyung, jinjja!

 

“So the famous Kim brothers are all here!” Roy said trying to get their attention. “What an honor.” He smirked as he saw his fellow thugs surrounded the twelve with smirks on their faces.

 

“I’M HUNGRY! I WANT RAMEN!” Tao’s voice was heard and the thugs’ faces were confused as they watched the twelve ignoring them. The Kim brothers were busy talking to each other to care that they were outnumbered and surrounded.

 

“You should’ve just stayed inside, Jongin.” Kyungsoo scolded and the younger frowned. “I don’t want to.” Jongin told. “Do you still have fever, Jongin-ah?” Joonmyeon put his hand on his brother’s forehead and nodded. “It’s good the fever’s gone.”

“See! I’m fine.” Jongin told and Kyungsoo just sighed. “Fine. But if your fever comes back, I’m going to punch you to sleep.” The hyung told and Jongin just stuck his tongue out.

 

“Am I that attractive? Young man likes me.” Kris asked. “Of course you’re attractive duh. You’re my hyung and we came from the same genes so that’s normal.” Baekhyun said and Sehun snorted. “Actually, you’re both ugly. It’s hurting my eyes.” The maknae told and the two hyungs turned to him with a scoff.

“You’re no better Sehunnie. The only good looking ones in our family are me and mama.” Chanyeol said and flashed his toothy smile.

“Says who, your reflection? Tsk.” Baekhyun shot back.

 

“I’m really hungry, seriously.” Tao whined. “Just wait you pig.” Luhan told his brother and Tao pouted. “If I die in hunger, I’ll hunt you forever gege.” The younger told and Luhan just rolled his eyes. “Please, if someone’s going to die here you’ll be the last.”

 

“Yah, stop talking too loud guys, you’re causing a scene.” Minseok tried to hush his brothers but it was no use. “We just stood out wherever we go.” The eldest of the 12 sighed and he felt Yixing giving him pats for comfort.

 

 

“Are they really ignoring us?!” Roy looked at them in disbelief and offended. He just called every thug he knows for this day to get back at Tao and all he was getting in return was getting ignored.

“Boss, what should we do now? They’re all surrounded and we’re ready anytime.” One of his colleague told watching the 12 talking. “But it seems like they’re not ready yet.” He added referring to the twelve. “Are they really the famous Kim brothers? The ones who beat up the strongest thug sunbaes?” he asked and Roy could only sigh.

He has seen Jongin and Tao in action and they were strong being able to take down 9 of them and to be honest, he was feeling just fine back then. Luhan’s punch still hurts that his bleeding still haven’t stopped and it seems like the maknae looking hyung of theirs are good in fighting too since he knocked out 4 of them in one blow.

 

“Let’s just get on with this and go home.” One of the thugs told and the others agreed causing a cheer and the brothers turned to the enthusiastic thugs.

 

“Are they really that much of a fan?” Kris asked first as they watched the thugs cheer. “I doubt it. Some of them are Tao’s bullies.” Kyungsoo told. “How did you know, hyung?” Tao asked and the older gave his younger brother a poker face. “I know everything about you guys.” And Tao stepped back nervously. “R-right.” He said not wanting to talk about the topic any further.

 

“GET THEM!” Roy shouted and the thugs charged the 12 all at once.