The BIG Ending

OUR BIG MAMA

A month later…

August 13th, summer

 

“Hyung the get more meat inside.” Kyungsoo told his Joonmyeon hyung and the older did what was told running slightly. Of course Joonmyeon wanted to go inside, Hana was there but he couldn't stay for too long because he had to help Kungsoo with the grill. It's been very difficult to separate the new couple since they became official.

 

It is now summer and the Kims welcomed their mother's birthday with bright smiles on their faces, thankful for another year with their loving mother. They are having a simple barbecue party to celebrate it and Mrs. Kim can't get any happier. The sons wanted to do more exciting things like returning to Maldives or going to Thailand but the mother insisted to stay at home and invite their family and friends. And that was what they did. After all, the birthday girl’s wishes are their command.

 

 

“It’s already lunch time and almost all the guest are here already. Where are you guys? Did Aunt Hyori and CL arrive yet?” Baekhyun asked his Benben hyung on the phone. Kris and Tao were the ones who went to the airport to pick up the baddest females, who came just to celebrate the big mama’s 46th birthday.

Kris didn't anwer though and Baekhyun heard shuffling until he heard his dongsaeng's voice. “They’re here with me. We just got in the car, hyung. I have to go now. See you at home.” Tao told. “Okay panda. Tell hyung to be careful driving.” The latter said and ended the call. Not long after the call ended, his phone vibrated and saw a picture sent by CL with captions “We’re back!”

Of course she'd take a picture with her cousins first and after that first photo of Kris and her, she sent a photo of Tao with her mother.

 

Baekhyun smiled at the photo and went inside the house to tell his girlfriend that her friend has arrived. “Hey.” He called and Amber turned to him and smiled excitedly, waiting for the good news. “They’re here.” He said and Amber smiled wider.

“They’ll be shocked when they see you.” Baekhyun whispered and Amber shrugged. Growing her hair long was something she wanted to do for a long while now and she was glad she did. Baekhyun adored her even more with her long hair and the way he kissed her hair never fails to send butterflies in her stomach.

 

“Stop with the love-dovey guys. There are innocent people here.” Jongin said and pointed at Youngmin and Kwangmin who were staring at the couple with their big round eyes. Of course, the twin doctors, Harin and Jirin and their family were invited too. They were in the kitchen helping with the food while the twins played with the maknaes.

“Don’t mind those guys.” Jongin said to the twins. “We are all gathered here to defeat the big boss. So stop looking at the gross couple and work.” Sehun told. He and Jongin were busy upgrading their avatars so they could defeat the boss in their PS4 game before lunch. This was their mission for today not counting the other mission which was to make their mother happy because she already was and she’ll be happier.

​"You haven't let us play though." Youngmin shrugged. "We defeated our boss already anyways." Kwangmin added trigging the maknaes' competitiveness.

 

“You’re not using the right weapon, Sehun!” Jongin hissed and kicked his brother’s knee. “You won’t level up if you use that.” He explained and Sehun changed his avatars weapon whilst rolling his eyes.

 

 

Then, Grandpa Kim walked downstairs, Seon Hee resting in his arms and Chanyeol trailing behind them still chuckling. The old man had offered to change his grand-granddaughter’s diapers and believe it or not, the grandpa cried and Chanyeol couldn’t help but laugh at his grandpa. The way he was crying while folding their princess’ diapers was just too cute and funny.

The old Mr. Kim craddled his granddaughter and sat outside where his new found friend/in-law Mr. Oh was enjoying a good cold glass of iced tea prepared by Narang Ahjumma. The two old men seem to get along pretty well, playing go while they look after their little princess.

 

And guess what? Old Mr. Oh is now training Chanyeol on becoming the CEO of his business. The Oh's business was something related to computer and technology that Chanyeol was majoring and the young man was quite interested by it. It didn't take long for the old man to notice his grandson's potential and asked the young father if he wants to work with him and Chanyeol happily agreed. Now, Chanyeol is holding a portion of the business' shares that will be all his once he graduate on his degree.

 

And Sehun? Our maknae's enjoying his youth and is enjoying his current job modeling along side Kris and Amber. Jongin models with them from time to time too, but the older has more interest in dancing. 

Tao? Despite of his age, he now has a high degree on martial arts. He even received offers of going professional but the panda decided to take it easy and his family supported him. Now, he's working as an assistant martial arts instructor for children. The main instructor sometimes gets confused though. He didn't know who's the child between his assistant and pupils.

 

 

“Yah! Hye Jung-ah! Can I keep this one?!” Grandma Kim went downstairs holding one of Mrs. Kim’s signed CDs and went to the kitchen. “Yah, give me this.” The grandmother said and Hye Jung glared at her mother. “Mom, the last time I checked, you like Big Bang. Put my Super Junior album back. Take the Ringa Linga. I have two of those.” Hye Jung said and the grandma huffed before frowning. “Fine!” she said and went upstairs to get her album.

“I’m taking the poster too!!” Hye Jung heard her mom shout from upstairs and gasped before running upstairs too. She won’t give up her posters without a fight even if it was her own mother.

 

 

“How old is she again?” Jirin walked out of the kitchen with her twin and watched Hye Jung run upstairs. “I honestly think Mr. and Mrs. Kim put a wrong date on her birth certificate.” Harin said and the twin doctors nodded together.

“You’re the one to talk mom, auntie.” Youngmin and Kwangmin snickered and received a glare from their aunt and mom. “Shut up.” The twin doctors pouted and went back in the kitchen to continue cooking.

 

“You guys shouldn’t tease your mother and aunts a lot, kids.“ Narang ahjumma walked out of the kitchen with Joonmyeon trailing behind her holding another plate of meat for Kyungsoo to grill. “They just don’t want to feel old.” The old lady chuckled and put down the peeled apples and cut watermelons on the table for the boys.

“Now eat.” She said and Sehun, Jongin, Youngmin and Kwangmin feasted on the fruits. “Thank you Narang ahjumma!” the boys chorused and the old lady smiled and went out with Joonmyeon to help the boys grill the meat without burning the sides.

 

 

“Is this right?” Miho asked Hana and the doctor in training tilted her head to the side, starring at the 'Happy birthday' banner. “I think it’s a little bit crooked on the left.” Hana said and Miho took a closer look before agreeing. “You’re right. Yixing, honey, raise the left side a little bit more.” Miho told and Yixing did what was told. He, Miho, and Hana were in charge of the decoration and the last thing they needed to do was the banner.

“OKAY!!” Hana clapped her hands and high-fived Miho before doing a celebration hug. “Nice working with you Hana-ssi.” Miho said acting like they just sealed a deal and Hana acted along. “It’s a pleasure Miho-ssi.” Hana said and the two giggled until Yixing wrapped an arm on his fiancée’s waist, waiting for his reward for doing a good job.

 

Miho giggled and turned to her fiancée and gave him a peck on the lips. “You did well too, honey.” She said and Hana laughed at the two. “You both are so gross!” the doctor in training said and Miho shot her a look.

“You’re no different Hana.” Miho said before smirking and before Hana could notice, strong pair of arms was wrapped around her waist. “Great job, babe.” Joonmyeon whispered on Hana’s ear and Hana flushed making Yixing and Miho laugh. He somehow escaped Kyungsoo.

 

 

Then, the door suddenly busted open letting them hear the booming confident voice. “And here I am thinking that my angel nephew is really an angel.” Aunt Hyori’s voice was heard and they all turned to see a fabulous ahjumma with her killer heels. “Looks like this young lady has awoken my godson’s devil side.” Hyori teased laughing and hugged her nephews before going to the kitchen to catch up with her childhood friends Jirin and Harin.

“HEY GUYS!” CL also entered and immediately went out again to her favorite grandpa and meet Seon Hee. “OMG! The dress I bought her will be perfect!” she squealed looking at the little princess who was having her bottle of milk.

 

 

At the front yard, Minseok and Eun Ae were helping set the table and plates for the cake.

“Yeobo, we ran out of plates.” Eun said and Minseok counted the plates before going in the house but not before stealing a kiss from his fiancée. Eun shook her head at her fiancée and turned when she heard giggles coming from the kitchen window. It was her parents giggling at them.

“Mom! Dad!” Eun whined and the folks closed the window and went back to the kitchen. “Aish! Jinjja” the nurse could only shake her head at her parent’s childishness. Maybe hanging out with ommoni really makes people act younger. She thought. It not a bad thing though.

 

 

“YAH HYUUUUuuuuUUUUNG!” Jongdae shouted when Luhan took away his chopsticks. He had been stealing the cooked meat Kyungsoo and Narang ahjumma were putting on the big table and Luhan caught him when the 2nd born was entering the front yard. He just got back from work and invited Yun to come to the party too.

 

Kris caught Jongdae too when they arrived from the airport but of course, the gentle Benben hyung let his dongsaeng eat. After all, that tower is very weak when it comes to people, especially his family's pouts.

And speaking of Kris, he is now one of South Korea's top model along with Amber. He is very focused on his career and his family for now. He even said in an interview that he won't get married because he didn't want to leave their mother alone once his brothers all got married. Mrs. Kim cried when she watched the interview while the brothers did another episode of 'I'm the one who marrying mom' competition even when Miho, Hana, Amber and Eun Ae were there. Yun was there too and the girls just giggled at the boys' thinking. The girls even joked that they might have to take Mrs. Kim with them so they could take their boys home someday which resulted with a very good laugh and the maknaes holding on to their mother with their own life.

Sehun even challenged the noonas with 'No one takes away Sehunnie's mother without getting hurt' but ended up burried in a bunch of pillows thrown by the girls.

 

“Yah! You can’t eat yet, you brat!” Luhan hit his brother’s head and Jongdae could only pout. And when Luhan turned to see if his secretary was still behind her, Jongdae took the plate full of meat and sneak out somewhere out of his hyung’s reach.

 

Jongdae recovered pretty fast despite of the heavy damage he received from the accident. It seems like all the support and love has paid off and now, Jongdae's starting to write songs again for big entertainment companies with an alias 'Chen'. The BaekBaer couple, the Lee's, Chanyeol and the 3 maknaes never failed to tease Jongdae about his alias though. They were literally laughing at him the whole dinner when he told them about it.

But that wasn't all... Now, instead of texting LOL whenever their family text each other messages, they'd use RLAB that stands for Roll Like A Buffalo, a line of one of Jongdae's songs that is now famous and a trend not only in South Korea but worldwide.

Even Jongdae's beloved Benben hyung, who he expected to take his side was using it. 'Hahaha! RLAB dongsaeng' Kris sent one day and Jongdae spent his entire working hours glaring at his phone. His hyung betrayed him!

 

 

“AISH! THIS KID!” Luhan ruffled his hair as he glared at the running Jongdae when he felt a hand on his arm. “Let him eat. He’s hungry.” Yun said and Luhan scoffed. “Everyone should eat together, Yun. And that kid is not an exemption.” He told and Yun just rolled her eyes on him.

“You and your dictatorship ways.” She mumbled and walked away to greet everyone, leaving Luhan gasping at her words. Ever since Yun confessed to him, both of them started to treat each other comfortably. They actually treat each other like friends instead of co-workers. But sometimes, Yun's words left the boss speechless. She's not even shy about her feelings for him anymore and boldly tells him sometimes 'just because I like you, doesn't mean I won't tell your mom'. 

Yun decided not to be discreet about her feelings anymore since Luhan was really comfortable about it. Yun feels that Luhan does feel something for her but the guy was just too impenetrably dense to notice her feelings. But Yun decided to wait. She just hoped that it won’t take him long.

 

 

“Aigoo!” Mrs. Kim went downstairs panting a little because she was struggling on hiding her k-pop collection from her mom and when she got tired of taking things from her, she decided to just give up. After all, the things her mom will be taking will be displayed in their house in the province anyway, so it’s still hers.

She was greeted by Hyori and CL when she went down and of course, the two almost buried her with the gifts they bought.

It was then when Narang ahjumma called them all to go out and eat lunch. All of them all went out in the front yard and enjoyed a peaceful barbecue party.

 

 

 

Mrs. Kim smiled at the sight. Her family has gotten bigger and she couldn’t get any happier. Her sons were, one by one, finding their other halves and making her more and more proud with every step they take in life. She also now has her granddaughter who brightened her whole world to 10 folds.

 

And that is when the mother realized that having to raise twelve children, working night and day to feed them and loving them every second of her life is something the ahjumma never regretted on doing. In fact, she thank the Gods and her ex-husbands for giving her twelve angles that filled her heart but nothing but love and happiness.

Yes, life’s challenges are difficult and it is sometimes too hard but knowing that she has her sons with her and they have her, there’s nothing they can’t overcome. They know that in the end of the day, they have a big family that’s waiting for them at home, a family that will never leave nor forsake them, a family that will stay and hold their hands through the good and the bad.

 

 

The family was happily eating in the front yard; laughing, jonking and some of the brothers were already fighting for pieces of meat making them all holler in laugher. It was mainly about Chanyeol and Jongdae fighting for the grilled chicken wings and Luhan joining the chaos to stop the two because they were being noisy but he ended up bickering with the youngers.

Of course, Joonmyeon tried to stop the three from breaking bones but the 4th born was ignored and got pushed into the rumble courtesy of his brother Baekhyun who got pushed by the 'evil' Amber (according to Baekhyun).

Kyungsoo and Benben tried to help the squished Joonmyeon out of the mess only to get pulled by Jongdae and Luhan. Soon, the maknaes took the opportunity to jump at their pile of hyungs but the three got pushed and Minseok jumped on them making the ones at the bottom whine, laugh and shout about their weight and being whales. Well, somewhere along those lines. Minseok was grinning in triumph but he forgot Yixing who jumped on him making the oldest groan and laugh.

The family watched the brothers laugh and wrestle each other when a car was parked in front of their house and a familiar man went out of the car and his two daughters followed.

 

Mrs. Kim’s face lightened up and stood up from her seat to welcome the guests who just arrived. “Mr. Lee! I’m glad you made it!” the ahjumma chimed and opened the gates to let her special guest in. “Hello there! You must be Yoo Jung and So Hyun, right?” the ahjumma asked and the young ladies bowed.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Yoo Jung and this is So Hyun unnie.” Yoo jung said and they both bowed making the ahjumma giggle. “They’re so cute and polite!” she squealed and led the three to the table.

“Everyone, this is my friend Mr. Lee and his daughters, Yoo Jung and So Hyun. Remember ones staying in front of Jongdae's room at the hospital? They are them.” The ahjumma said and the brothers immediately recognize who the man is. “Long time no se Mr. Lee.” The boys greeted. He was the father who was always gets kicked out by his daughter, So Hyun, back in the hospital.

 

“Hello Mr. Lee.” Eun Ae greeted the ahjussi, who she used to see crying because of his daughter back in the hospital. Luckily, So Hyun got discharged a month after Jongdae.

“Oh, nurse Eun!” Mr. Lee bowed to the nurse and the nurse bowed back. “Congratulations! I heard about your engagement.” The ahjussi said and the couple blushed before saying their thanks.

 

“Come on guys, the meat is getting cold.” Mrs. Kim chirped and led the three to the table to eat where they talked a lot. The young girls were a little bit flustered by the handsome oppas and unnies but they shook their heads to have their minds focused.

They have to protect their father from being broken hearten again. He has suffered enough when their 3rd step-mother left them…

 

…and this calls for operation KAS.

 

Keep Appa Single.

OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~

 

*Crying rivers*

Thank you once again for staying with me in this story

It may not be perfect in terms of grammar and there's a lot of typos

But I still hope you guys enjoyed this story

As much as I enjoyed writting them.

Thank you again for sticking with me til the end

&

for giving me support and love through it all

 

The Q&A is now open so feel free to comment your questions about the story.

(things you might want to ask to the characters, to me and etc.)

I'll be answering them as one of the characters so you might ask the question directly to the character.

Q&A will always be open and I will update the answers when I have the time.

The Q&A will be 1-3 chapters, a maximum of five.

But I will not be repeating answers to the questions already asked.

Again, there will be NO SEQUELS.

Thank you very much guys

Love me well <3 ~