Omma sitter

OUR BIG MAMA

Yi Fan sighed as he watched his mother execute her ‘knowing what Ying’s problem project’ before heaving another. “Mom, I have to go to work in two hours. Can we just go home? I think I forgot my files at home.” He told but Mrs. Kim didn’t even move on her place. She just extended her arm and gestured a ‘shoo’ at her son before whispering “You can go, I’ll just follow you later.” She told. “Careful on your way sweetie. Mama loves you ~” She added and the model sighed for the nth time that day before taking out his phone to call one of his brothers to change  turns with him.

 

OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~

 

“Omma! He’s going to see us!” Minseok whispered-shouted at his mother as the two hid inside the cafeterias’ counter. The first time they entered the kitchen, the kitchen lady was giving the both a weird look indirectly asking ‘what are they doing there’ but with just a smile from Minseok, they even got free milk bread from the ahjumma.

“Shhh, he’s coming this way!” Mrs. Kim told and the both of them hid behind the counter with her hands covering his 1st son’s mouth while Minseok struggled for air. “MMMmmm! Mmmm!!” Minseok tried his best to take his mother’s hands off his mouth and nose but Mrs. Kim was busy hiding from Yixing. “Just stay still Minnie.” She told to his son as she tried to eavesdrop what her other son is getting for lunch.

 

“Chicken sandwich, please.” They heard Yixing say to the kitchen lady and the ahjumma happily gave the music teacher his order. It was obvious that the kitchen lady’s favorite costumer was him. Like, who wouldn’t have him as one’s favorite? With just Yixing’s ‘Thanks you’ followed by that killer dimple smile, everyone will fall down to their knees and give everything to him.

“Here you go, Mr. Kim.” The lunch lady said with her biggest smile as she handed Yixing his order. “Oh, and here’s a free yoghurt. The mart gave me extras yesterday so I’m giving you this.” She added and the music teacher thanked the ahjumma with a smile. “Thanks Mrs. Choi. I’ll drink it well.” He told before going away with his sandwich and free yoghurt.

 

Aigoo. I wish I have a son like him. I wouldn’t mind if my Sunye marries a man like Mr. Kim. The lunch lady thought as she dreamily watched Yixing disappear from the crowd of students until someone tagged her apron. The lunch lady looked down and saw Mrs. Kim with her son who was panting for air.

 

Mrs. Kim chuckled at the lunch lady and gave her a playful smile. “Ahjumma. Let me guess. You’re day dreaming about Mr. Kim becoming your son or becoming your son-in-law, right?” she asked playfully and the lunch lady’s eyes widened at what Mrs. Kim said. How did she—

Mrs. Kim needed not to wait for an answer as the lunch lady’s face said it all. She then stood up and smiled brightly at the ahjumma. “Don’t worry, ahjumma.” she told and the ahjumma just looked at her confused. “Like who doesn’t want a handsome young man like that as a son or in-law, right?” she continued. “He looks kind and smart too. I bet he got it from his mother, don’t you think?” She asked the ahjumma and chuckled before turning to Minseok with a playful grin. “Let’s go Minnie.” She told and the two of them exited the kitchen. Yes, ahjumma. I think he got it all from his mother. kekeke. She chuckled all to herself as she walked proudly to stalk her son while Minseok followed behind, mentally scolding his mother for being too proud. “She just knows the fact that she’s beautiful too well.” He whispered covering his face with his palm due to the second hand embarrassment he got from his mother.

 

That day, Mrs. Kim, with her sons taking turns into making sure she’s not caught by their brother, never left Yixing alone. Mrs. Kim even told Tao to disguise himself as a student of that school when Yixing went to the comfort room to pee with the reasons ‘maybe he’ll cry in the cubicle or something’. The boys was about to scold their mother for not giving their brother his privacy but they got ignored when their mother suddenly took a taxi to follow Yixing’s car that was following another car. The secret chase took half an hour long until they found out what was really going on.

 

The car Yixing was following stopped in front of a house and there went out a familiar figure. Mrs. Kim grinned at the sight and took her camera to capture the ‘moment’. I knew it! She told herself. It was Miho. Yixing’s co-teacher. And just as the mother thought, Yixing was mistaken as a stalker because he always follows her after work to make sure she gets home safely and when Yixing over heard about the student’s plans about harassing the teacher, her son protected her.

 

Yixing kept him and his car hidden as he watched Miho get in to her house safely, not even bothering about the whining noises coming from the ‘bushes’ not too far from his car. After he made sure Miho’s safety he then looked at his side mirror and saw the bushes move followed by some whispered scolding.

The music teacher then chuckled and watched his family in that uncomfortable hiding spot and when he heard a slap followed by an ‘ow’, he decided to let them know that he knew they were there all along.

He then went out from his car and walked towards the bushes that began shaking a lot followed my some whispers ‘He’s coming this way’ ‘He’s not gonna pee here, right?’ ‘Ommo! Ottoke?’ making Yixing’s smile wider. These guys.

 

“You can come out now.” The gentle Yixing told and the bush stopped moving. Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Jongdae, Tao, Sehun, Jongin and their mother all stopped moving and breathing as they all froze with wide eyes, not giving up with their disguise.

With this, Yixing just shook his head and put his hands in his pockets. “Mom, Baek, Chan, Jongdae, maknaes, you can all get out now.” He told and it took 10 seconds for the mother and her chicks to finally show themselves to Yixing.

The six and Mrs. Kim immediately fall in line and kneeled in front of Yixing with their arms up just like students who were waiting to accept their punishment.

 

“Hyung I swear I’m not a part of this, it was all mom’s idea. I swear I didn’t start this.” Baekhyun started talking with his eyes closed not wanting to see his hyung’s mad eyes. Yixing might be the gentlest soul amongst the Kims, but you’d never want to see his andry side. One time he got angry, even Luhan shook at his glare.

“Hyung, Luhan hyung will kill me if I don’t accompany omma. That’s why I’m here.” Jongdae followed Baekhyun’s excuse. “Hyung, we just finished school but we got dragged into stalking you.” Jongin told with Tao and Sehun nodding in agreement. “Kyungsoo hyung threatened us that if we don’t come home with mom, no dinner.” Tao added and the five nodded while Mrs. Kim pouted at the corner with her arms raised up just like her sons.

 

Yixing just looked at his dongsaengs and then at his mother. Of course he knew right from the start that he was being followed by his mom and his brothers but he didn’t mind. He knew that it was just a way of how his mother expresses her concerns to him and he didn’t mind. In fact, he thought it was kind of funny to watch his mother and brother’s hide from him from time to time and on how they all run from hallways to hallways then hide even though their presence was obvious with all those students looking at them like rare creatures, plus some students admiring their looks.

 

Remembering all that, Yixing let out a small chuckl before reaching his mother’s hands. “Mom, stand up. You’ll get your knees bruised if you kneel on the ground like that.” He told and helped his confused mom stood up. “And you guys stand up too.” He added and the six just looked at their hyung’s face. He’s not mad? They silently asked their selves as they stood up.

“Now, let’s all go home. I’m hungry.” Yixing chimed and walked towards his car with the six and Mrs. Kim following behind him.

 

The ride home was silent and Yixing could feel his family member’s nervousness toward him. And not wanting to make them feel uncomfortable, he just smiled and said “I’m not mad.” making Mrs. Kim and the six sighed in relief. “But we’ll talk later.” Yixing then added and the nervousness is back making him chuckle inwardly. My family is very fun to tease. That’s why I love them.

 

OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~

Despite of the thought of Yixing will have a serious talk with all of them after dinner, the whole family didn’t back out on eating as they all rushed to the dining room devoured everything edible. Kyungsoo even had to cook another set of rice and a few more side dishes because everyone were just too hungry especially the mother and the ones who went with her last.

 

“Hey! I wanted that sausage!” Kris frowned at Tao who just gave him a sorry smile with a grain of rice sticking on his face. The younger then took out the sausage from his mouth and showed it to his brother. “Shtill bwand it?” Tao asked with his mouth full of rice and Kris just sighed before shaking his head and cleaning his brother’s face.

Tao is the youngest and one of the brothers that has the biggest appetite and he could clearly understand why his brothers are especially hungry that night. After all, he too baby sat his mom that morning and he had to eat three times more of his normal lunch serving in his work at lunch. Let’s just say that looking after their mom requires a lot of strength.

 

The Kims finished eating supper and Kyungsoo stood up happily. The others knew what that meant and they all cheered happily. Kyungsoo made them dessert for tonight knowing that everyone had a long day today. But all that celebration was put into an end when Yixing talked.

 

“We’ll talk.” Yixing told shortly and everyone went silent before looking at him. He gave them a scary smile making all of them stiff before smiling. “After we clean this up.” He added and everyone looked at each other before they all hurriedly clean everything up, passing the plates to another as fast as they can and some clearing the table. Some already ran on the sink to wash the plates while the others nervously helped. The thought of eating dessert doesn’t even come in to their minds at that moment and the only thing they know was that…

 

 

We’re going to die. All of them thought as they secretly glanced at Yixing who was calmly helping cleaning up.

 

OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~

 

Mrs. Kim, along with his 10 sons, was sitting around the living room while Yixing stood in front of them. His arms crossed and his face was serious, the caring eyes he always have couldn’t be found anywhere that moment and Tao wanted to cry already.

 

The last time he saw his hyung mad was when their omma got into trouble because one of the Kyungsoo’s classmate’s mom called their mother a . It happened a long time ago when they all decided to go to Kyungsoo’s middle school festival together some mothers were jealous of Mrs. Kim for being surrounded by her prince like sons and just started talking bad about her.

Mrs. Kim ignored them though and just focused on enjoying the festival with her sons but when she heard one said something about one of her sons being a bastard, she just took the whole iced juiced container and poured it on the mother with the words, “You can say everything about me for all I care, but if you bad mouth my sons, even just one of them, YOU. WILL. DIE.”

The ahjumma wanted to get back at her but she was stopped alone by Yixing’s glare. “I’d stop now, if I were you, madam.” He told with the coldest ever heard in history that the ahjumma froze on her spot as well the others. She then left along with his son who was shaking in fear as he apologized in behalf of his mother.

That moment was the scariest day of their lives as it was the first time they saw Yixing angry and no one dared to say anything when he said they’ll go home. Tao was just 12 years old back then and it really scared the hell out of him. Jongin and Sehun even cried. They were just elementary schoolers back then.

 

 

“I… I like someone.” Yixing muttered and everyone’s thoughts just got cut. “And I need help.” He added a blush slowly crawling on his face.

 

OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~

 

Belated Happy birthday to my dongsaeng Maminhyo <3 ~

Receive unnie's late gift, ne?

saranghae and thanks for everything