Oh and Sehun

OUR BIG MAMA

The next day, after their work and classes, Yixing called for a family meeting while Miho accompanied Mrs. Kim to her checkup. Their brother Yixing never called for a family meeting once so as soon as the 5th born mentioned it, all 12 were gathered in the bathroom in no time. Yixing said it was top secret and when Yixing says top secret, it’s top top top and TOP secret.

That brother of theirs doesn’t really keep secrets but when he does, it’s a secret no one but NO ONE should know.

 

“So what’s up, Yixing?” Minseok asked worriedly. He was worried since it was Yixing who called. “Is it grave?” he asked and the brother nodded.

“Someone’s eying our house.” Yixing told and Luhan’s eyebrow twitched. So that day before the vacation wasn’t my imagination. “Miho told me she saw a man watching our house. She saw it a couple of times too.” The fifth born explained and the brothers were filled with worry. “I’m worried about mom and Miho’s safety.” He added.

“This is serious alright.” Chanyeol said before turning to their hyungs who had dark faces. “What should we do now hyungs?” he asked.

Kris massaged his nose bridge before turning to Minseok and Luhan. “Should we tell the police?” he asked. And the two remained silent, thinking.

“I think we should find that stalker and ask him what he wants. It’s either Benben oppa’s autograph or my ity anyways.” Baekhyun joked and got hit by Kyungsoo. “Hyung, we’re serious here.” The latter scolded and Baekhyun pouted. “Fine, I’m sorry.”

“How about hiring guards?” Tao suggested and some thought it was a good idea too. “But don’t you think mom will like that. Plus, she’ll get suspicious.” Sehun said this time.

“Should we skip school and be the guards then? Well, I could do the job myself.” Tao offered but the hyungs didn’t agree. “No, Tao. You’re in your senior year and final exams are coming up. You should concentrate on that—“ Joomyeon said.

“—and have mom here alone and in danger? I don’t think I could concentrate with that, plus, you guys won’t be able to concentrate too.” Tao argued and the brothers sighed. The younger has a point but so does Joonmyeon.

“Aaaaaahh… Ottoke?” Baekhyun sighed. Things were so perfect a second later, then this.

“Well, for now, the best way is to catch that man and confront him.” Luhan couldn’t find any better plan than this. “And as long as that man is wondering free in our neighborhood, mom can’t be alone.” He added before turning to Yixing. “Could you adjust your schedules so we could take turns guarding? I can stay until 9 am. We need someone to guard from 9 to 17.30. Then the maknaes could take it from there.” He proposed and the brothers nodded.

 

“Okay, so except of Joonma hyung, Baekhyun and Tao, we can all skip or talk our schedules out.” Jongdae said and the ones mentioned groaned in annoyance but they didn’t have a choice. They’re graduating soon and they have to concentrate and not mess up if they want to graduate.

“My class doesn’t start until 10. I can stay until 9.30.” Chanyeol said. “But since I’m always late anyways, I’ll just go at 10.” He added and the brothers nodded. “So we need 10 to 17.30.”

 

“I could go to my office and eat lunch here then go back. I can’t really talk anything out since I took the holidays off. My agency will kill me.” Kris said. “I’ll be on guard at 1.30 to 15.00” he told.

“I’d take the night schedule in my second and third period then.” Minseok said. “I’ll talk to my adviser about this. So now we have 10 to 1.30 guarded. We just need someone here at 15 to 17.30.” the eldest said and the brothers waited for some suggestions.

“Well, if the hyungs are busy, I could cut cla—“ Jongin said grinning only to be cut off by Kyungsoo. “No, those in high school won’t cut class and I think I could talk it out with my adviser. “Three to five, right? I’ll guard in that.” Kyungsoo told and the maknae groaned while Tao smiled in triumph. “Seems like I’m not the only one who’s not taking part of this.” he told and Sehun just stuck his tongue out at the elder.

“I’ll guard four to three so you can attend another class, Kyunggie.” Yixing smiled and Kyungsoo nodded.

“So we’ll do this schedule until we find out who’s stalking our house.” Baekhyun said. “But when are we going hunting?” he asked. “The sooner we catch that stalker, the better.”

“Now.” Yixing told as he showed them Miho’s message he received just now.

 

The man is looking at us, Yixing. He’s hiding near the parking. We’re still inside the car and omma hasn’t noticed anything, I don’t know what to do and I’m scared to get out of the car, Yixing. Help.

With that, the brothers looked at each other and like they were in sync they all stood up and busted out of the bathroom to the parking.

 

OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~

 

The twelve brothers, Miho and Mrs. Kim gathered in the living room as they looked at the tied up man sitting in the middle of the room.

The brothers looked at the man with cold eyes while Miho stayed behind with Yixing.

“So I heard you’ve been loitering around our neighborhood these past few days.” Tao started interviewing the man with his killer glare. He smashed his hand on the table making a loud bang before showing his most scary eyes. “What do you want from us?” he asked in a deadly tone that even Miho felt scared. She didn’t know the girly and sweet Tao could have this murderer side in him.

“Why are you stalking our house?” Baekhyun joined the interrogation. He borrowed their mom’s eyeliner just for this moment. “WAE?!” he shouted startling even his brothers that made Luhan pull him away from the man. Baekhyun just have to ruin the serious mood.

“Are you going to talk or we’re calling the police?” even Wufan was serious and looked colder than ever that Miho felt everyone was a stranger to her. What happened to the sweet and dorky Kim brothers? She asked. Well, except for the eyeliner, Baekhyun was still the same.

 

The stalker sighed for the nth time and looked up. “Gentlemen, if you could just untie me. We could talk this out.” He said and the brothers smirked. “Yeah, right. Then you’d run away or might hurt us. Just talk like that will you, it’s not like we tied your tongue, old man.” Jongin was the one who talked this time but the serious mood got cut again when a voice boomed from the kitchen.

“Kim Jongin! You shouldn’t talk to elders like that, darling.” It was Mrs. Kim carrying a tray with a hot pot of tea and cookies. She smiled at the man and placed the tray on the table. “Would you like some tea?” she asked and the boys could only palm face themselves and groan while Miho laughed. Of course, mama will do this.

“Great mom. Now, he’ll never talk.” Jongdae whined.

 

OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~

 

After unwillingly untying the stalker, with Mrs. Kim’s demand, the boys glared at the man as he and their mother talked.

“So you mean you’re my late husband’s father’s butler?” Mrs. Kim asked and the man nodded.

 

“Indeed madam Kim, I’m Steve the Oh’s butler.” He told. “I was sent here to see how master Sehun is doing by the master’s order.” He explained. “We heard about your condition and master was worried about his one and only grandson. That’s why I was seen around your neighborhood.”

“So you just want to see how my Sehunnie is doing?” Mrs. Kim blinked and looked at her maknae. “My baby got really worried because of me, but he’s alright I think. He’s healthy and handsome as ever. He even won the math competition thingy in his school three days ago.” The mother boasted and the man nodded before fixing his round eyeglasses.

“Yes, we have heard of that as well.” The butler told. “But the master was worried that if you pass. His grandson will face a hard time. For an Oh to look so pitiful is not tolerable.” He said and Luhan almost punched the man.

“Excuse me mister butler but as you can see our mom is strong as a bull that she could knock you out with one punch so she’s no way near passing or whatever you just said. And about that Oh-oh thingy, our Sehunnie is a Kim. K-I-M, so you could keep that surname yourself and tell your master that the only thing that’ll be pitiful is his if he keeps on looking down on my fabulous family. GOT THAT?!” Baekhyun snapped at the old man that Chanyeol and Jongdae had to pull their hyung to sit. They could see that the butler got taken aback by their brother’s attitude and king of thanked their diva brother. They bet he didn’t see that coming.

 

“Getting to the point and the other reason I’m here.” The butler paid no heed on Beakhyun’s words. “I’d like to take master Sehun with me to the mansion.” He told. “The master thinks that it’ll be better for master Sehun to live in a comfortable environment and it would be great if he gets use to it since he’ll be the successor of the Oh technology one day.” The butler said and Sehun choked on his tea. Well, the tea that was supposed to be for the butler.

 

“What the are you saying, ahjussi?” Sehun spat out and Mrs. Kim frowned at her youngest. “Sehunnie, your mouth.” She scolded and Sehun apologetically smiled at their mom before throwing the butler a cold eye. “I don’t care about that company and mansion you’re saying. I’m not going with you so you could go and the that old fuc—“ “Sehunnie” Mrs. Kim gave him a warning. “—old man. Mom, I was saying old man.” Sehun defended himself and continued. “Tell him that I’m not going.” He said.

“But you’re still a minor, master Sehun and it’s your mother’s decision and your grandfather’s where you will stay.” The butler reasoned.

“Well, I think it’s obvious that omma won’t let Sehun go.” Jongin snorted. “Not if Sehun doesn’t want to. Of course.” He said.

 

Blinking, Sehun turned to his mom for help and the mother gave him an assuring smile. “I’m sorry Mr. Steve, but my sons, each and every one of them, will be under my custody and will never leave this house unless they want to.” Mrs. Kim told calmly. “And since you heard it, my Sehunnie doesn’t want to leave and you can’t force him.” She added.

 

“But we have a right. Young master has a blood of an Oh in him—“ The butler said. “—And he also had a Kim’s blood in him, explaining his good looks, so I obviously have every right. Plus, my late hubby’s dead and him and his father are not the same, to add with that, Sehun is carrying my surname.” The mother countered the butler’s words. Chanyeol and Kris secretly high-fived each other while the others smirked. Jongdae though couldn’t hide his chuckles.

 

“I'll still take him.” The butler insisted and Mrs. Kim took a sip of her tea. “No you won't.” she gave the butler an annoyed smile. Over my dead body Stevie.

“Please Madam Kim; don't make this difficult for me.” He said and was about to grab Mrs. Kim’s arm but stopped by a voice ready to kill. “If you dare touch even a single hair on her, I’ll rip your throat into pieces.” It was Sehun’s. The maknae stood up and went towards the door. He opened it and leaned on its frame. “Now, go back to your master and tell him I’m not going and if you ever show yourself around here, we’ll call the police.” The maknae threatened and the butler stood up. He went out of the house and turned.

“I’ll be back, young –“ BAM!! The door was shut on his face.  He has his father’s temper. The butler thought and went to his car to report the situation to his master.

 

The Kim’s house was left in silence as they were all shocked at what the man said. “HA! Jinjja! Douchebags these days!” Baekhyun scoffed. “Don’t’ worry Sehunnie, they won’t get their hands on you as long as hyung, a.k.a, me, lives.” He assured and the maknae just nodded and went to seat beside their mom who was unusually quiet.

Mrs. Kim actually knew the old Mr. Oh. He didn’t like her one bit but she knew that the old man loved his son very much and his grandson too. When her last husband died, the old man gave them this house and disappeared in their lives. She also knew that if the old man really wanted to get Sehun, he’ll get what he wants, one way or another. But why appear now? What does he want Sehun?

 

“Omma.” Sehun called but the mother didn’t respond. “He sighed and pulled her into a hug as he caressed her arm. “Don’t worry omma. I won’t go anywhere, baby Sehunnie will always be here with you.” He assured knowing their mom was quite scared at the thought.

 

Mrs. Kim broke the hug and looked at her baby. “You better!” she pouted and Sehun chuckled before pulling her back into the hug. She then looked at the rest of her sons and gave them a frown. “You guys better not go anywhere either or you’re all grounded for life.” She said and the brothers smiled at their mother’s fear. We won’t go even if you kick us out.

“We’ll stay even if you don’t say anything, ommoni.” Joonmyeon smiled. “Heck! We’ll even stay even if omma kicks us out.” Jongin added making everyone laugh and Miho realized how united the family her boyfriend came from.

They’re so lucky to have each other. She thought and smiled at the scene. She then, felt lips on her temple and her smile got wider. And I guess I’m lucky too, very lucky.

 

OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~

 

After that day, Mrs. Kim suddenly became over protective with her sons. After her checkup and treatments, she’d pick her sons up one by one, even the eldest Luhan, Wufan and Minseok. She wouldn’t let them go out by themselves too and since she always go with them, she always find herself tired, making everyone worried. She even accompanied Yixing to drive Miho home.

It went on for four days and the boys couldn’t take it anymore. Not because their mom always wants to see them but because she’s tiring herself. Well, that too since, she rains them with kisses the moment she see her sons. But her treatments were already harsh enough for her to lose some hair and the stress of protecting full grown men will make her sick sooner. And with that, the boys had to make another brotherly meeting.

 

“This has to stop.” Joonmyeon started. “Ommoni is getting too tired tracking all of us down. Aunt Jirin already called me saying mom is not responding well with her treatments because she’s always in a hurry to pick one of us up from somewhere. If this goes on, no. It can’t go on.” He said.

“Yeah, mom even accompanied me to the computer shop I worked at.” Chanyeol said. “She was pYixinging Tantra while I was fixing som computers and the kids there were looking at her. Not to mention some ahjussis too. Lucky, she’s wearing out couple ring. They couldn’t make a move at her. They could’ve faced their deaths if they did.” He told.

“Yeah, she even accompanies Yixing hyung to Miho noona’s apartment.” Jongin stated and they all sighed.

 

And in the corner of the bathroom, sat Sehun. He felt sorry for his brothers and was worried about their mother. Since all of this happened because of some butler connected to his dad, he somehow felt guilty. I have to fix this. Sehun told himself and stood up making his hyung turn to him.

“I’ll fix this.” he said. “I’ll talk to my grandfather.”