- Heart racing:

Bulletproof


   Today was a rainy and cloudy day. I ate my breafast and headed out for work . I pulled out my umbrella and walked in the rain. My mind seemed to trailed off into thoughts of Taehyung. At times, I felt like I should just let him go. There's no use to holding on.. We can't even contact each other and I feel even more distant from him.. I sighed at the thoughts. Today wasn't my day, seems like everyday isn't my day now, but that someone always seems to make it brighter.

"Seohee~!"

I smiled, "Eo? Annyeong Daehyun."

"Heading to work?"

"Yep. Like always." I looked at him and he looked hesitant to say something.

"Hey don't you get off of work early today?," he asked.

"Yeah, how'd you know?" I asked curiously.

He grinned, "Oh you know, a lucky guess."

I hit his arm lightly," Yah~ You stalking me now. "

He smiled and shook his head," Ani~ It was a lucky guess .. but I was wondering ..."

"Wondering what..?"

He rubbed the nape of his neck,"You want to go to the amusement park with me on Saturday?"

I thought about it for a minute.

"If you're busy, it's okay," he said with a smile.

I looked at him and smiled," I would love to go."

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

   "You ready?," asked Daehyun as he stretched his arms out to me. Daehyun and I had came to the amusement park and we were about to ice skate.

I shook my head,"No."

Daehyun grabbed my hand," Come on~ Don't be scared. I got you." He dragged me around the ice rank.

He slowly let go of my hands,"Okay, I'm letting go now. You have to learn by yourself now."

"No no ~ Don't let go. Or else I'm going to f-..."

I sqeezed my eyes shut and landed on something soft, "fall..." I opened my eyes to find Daehyun smiling at me. I looked around and people were staring at us. I realized then that I was on top of him. My heart was racing. I got up immediately.

He laughed," I didn't know you were really going to fall. Did you hurt yourself?"

I blushed at what just happened but looked at my wrist and try to move it alittle bit, but a sharp pain came from it. I lifted my wrist up to Daehyun," A little ."

He ruffled my hair, "Pabo~. Let's get you up." He picked me up bridal style and skated to the entrance. Oh my goodness, why did he just do that. People are looking at us.

When we reached dry ground he let me down.

"Yah, was that necessary?," as said as I bent down to unlace my skates.

"Let me get that for you," said Daehyun. He reached down and untied my skates. "Your wrist hurts. You shouldn't be doing this." When he was done, he took them off and slipped on my shoes for me too.

Girls walked by and they talked among themselves," Woah~ He is so cool~ " "Where can I find myself a guy like him?"

Daehyun and I found a place to sit down.

"Stay here~ I'll be back," he said with a warm smile.

"Where are you going?," I asked but he was already gone.

I sat there looking at my wrist, it was pretty swollen. I sat there waiting for a while and then a familiar song started playing... What is this song?

 

 

[ What I Want to do If I Have a Lover - Yoseob & Gayoon :   ]

If I have a boy friend, there'll be so many things I want to do
I've dreamt I have a boy friend like that
The first, kissing him in the street
The second, catching the early train for Chooncheon with him
The third, going on a picnic with him
The fourth, the piggy back ride
The fifth, couple-ring is basic to our love
Boo boo boo It'll be really sweet

The thought of it makes my heart flutter
I'll try to do every one a day with you
I'm so happy to be with you
I'm so happy we both are together
You're a real treasure to me, baby baby baby baby baby boo~

 

And then it hit me, the first confession song that V and I sung to each other for the school's talent show. Knowing me, I am a dense girl, and when we sang this song to each other, it finally made me realize my feelings for him. The very first of where it all started. A million memories flashed through my mind of me and him and a tear rolled down my checks. It's not like we were broken up, my feelings are slowly fading.. I wiped my tears away and breathe.

 

If I have a girl friend, there'll be so many things I also want to do
I've always envied another's girl friend
The sixth, I'll go to late night movies with you
The seventh, I'll go to amusement parks with you
The eighth, I'll hold a surprise event for you
Boo boo boo I'll be really happy because of you

The thought of it makes my heart flutter
I'll try to do every one a day with you
I'm so happy to be with you
I'm so happy we both are together
You're a real treasure to me, baby baby baby baby baby boo~ yeah~

I've been alone on my birthday
I've had nothing do on the weekend
But I'm eagerly looking forward to such named days

I'm so happy to be with you, I'm so happy we both are together

Wherever we are, or whatever we do

I really want us to be one

Everyday what I really try to do with you, is to tell you, "I love you"
What I really want to hear from you, is such a word, "I love you"
Thank you for coming to me
I'm so happy to be with you
You are my only love, baby baby baby baby baby boo~
Baby baby baby (my one and only love) baby boo~

 

 

"Hey you alright?," asked Daehyun.

I felt my heart brake into pieces as the song played in the background.

I quickly wipe my tears away," I'm fine," and smiled.

He cupped my face," Doesn't look like it to me."

I needed someone to be by my side at this very moment because this wavering heart of mine wasn't settle. Without hesitation I hugged him tightly to me. I needed someone's warmth and Daehyun was the only one I could turn to. He was surprised at the sudden hug, but held me tighter.

He patted my head," What is it? I know there's something bothering you? I'll be here for you."

I let him go and sighed," My boyfriend Taehyung, he left to go so some training and I feel my feelings are fading for him slowly. We can't contact each other, so that make everything harder. I don't know what to do, I just need someone by my side right now.." I trailed off with tears flowing my down my cheeks. Daehyun cupped my face and wiped them away with his thumbs.

"I'll be here for you..," said Daehyun softly. "I'll protect you and be here for you when you need me. I won't be like him. If your feelings are fading, let them fade and replace him with me..,"

I blinked a couple of times confused of my feelings. My heart was racing at his words. What was he saying. He saw my hurt and confused expression and he looked frustrated. He looked around and I grabbed my hand and dragged me to a piano.

I blinked a couple of time," What are you doing..?"

"You remember how we both said we like revealing our feelings through music and lyrics," begin Daehyun.

"Well, I know this is kind of fast, but listen to this song I wrote. It's dedicated to you..," he finished.

I nodded," Mhm." He smiled and turned to the piano and started playing a beautilful melody.
 

[ Baby Baby - 4men ]

I don't know the reason why I changed
I've been thinking for a long time, with many difficulties ahead
I seem to be changing quite a lot, please end this
Can you hear this song? Oh~

You're too much, thank you. Oh baby~
You're too pretty. Oh~
There's not a thing that can stop me from looking at you
I always look at only you. Oh baby~

 


When he starts singing, my heart seemed to be rebuilding itself. What has he done to me? Jung Daehyun. He looks just like Taehyung, they're define nose and they're eyes are almost the same. They look almost the same. Something about their eyes had captured my heart. Daehyun's eyes had captured me right on the spot. The way he sings every word, his lips.. I can't say if this is love at first sight, but Daehyun,  my heart is racing.

Daehyun stopped singing," And I'll stop here."

I pouted," Why~?"

He smiled," Because I haven't finish writing the rest of the lyrics yet." He ruffled my hair.

I scrunch my nose and fix my hair. He smiled, his smiling is hypnotizing.

"Seohee..," said Daehyun softly.

"Mhm?"

"I promise you that I won't leave you like he did ... I'll be here for you... Just give me a chance.. I may not be as perfect as he is, but-"

I hugged him which cause him to stop talking.

"Don't say anymore about him.. Please don't..."

Daehyun patted my head," I'm here for you just remember that."

 

No one's P.O.V

 

Daehyun patted her head and a smirk ran across his lips.

"I'll never leave you."

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Another chapter update(: .... Why is Daehyun smirking .. Anyways, love, subscribe and look forward to the upcoming chapters(;

 

 

 

OMGOSHHHHHHH~ ! Youngjae tweeted this. I CANNOT FREAKEN WAIT FOR THEIR L.A MUSIC VIDEO !

DAEHYUN IS JUST TOOOOO MUCH ! HELP ME ~

Freaken handsome