- Waiting:

Bulletproof


V's P.O.V

 

      Namjoom put a hand on my shoulder," We have to go." I sighed and look at my phone for the 10th time now.

"Just a little but more."

"Alright, the rest of us will be waiting in the car."

I nodded, "Mhm."

I was sitting on the steps of our dorm just waiting for Seohee to text me back or atleast show up. We just got back together and I really didn't want to leave her. This is why I wanted to brake up with her, I didn't want her to be left alone waiting for me. But I guess our feelings for each other is just too strong to forget one another. I looked at my phone one more time and got up.

I sighed," I guess it's time to go." I walked to the car with slumped shoulders. The other members open the door for me, they patted my back and told me to cheer up.

"You guys ready?," asked our manager.

"Ne~," replied the members.

J-Hope was about to closed the door when someone yelled," Stop~!"

I rushed out the car,"Seohee!"

She wasn't looking up at me but I could tell she was crying.

"Seohee~," I said calmly.

"Pabo~." Her hands raised into a fist and hit me. "Pabo~ Pabo~ " she kept hitting me.

"Take your anger out on me," I said as my eyes were getting watery.

She continued hitting me," Pabo~ Pabo~" Her cries became noticable and she finally looked up at me.

"Why now?," asked calmly.

I cupped her face and wiped her tears away.

"Don't cry. You have to be strong okay? I won't be gone for long." In a swift move I took her in my arms am hugged her tightly.

She held me as tight as possible. Tears were threatening to fall but I held them in.

I took a deep breath, "I have to go now." She looked up at me, tip toed and kissed me. I kissed her back passionately and then we finally parted.

I pat her head, "Don't cry."

She nodded," Eo."

"Don't forget about me either."

She nodded. I hugged once more, and then we finally let go. I headed for the car and waved as it drove pass her. She waved back. Summer needs to go by really fast.

 

 

Seohee's P.O.V

 


   Tears streamed down my face as I walked back slowly to my house.

 

When I reached my house, I grabbed a cold bottle of water and headed for bed.

I cried my self to sleep. It was around three in the morning when I finally stopped crying and fell asleep.

 

 

A loud buzzing was heard from the left side of my ear. I turned and reached for my alarm clock.

"Aish~" I groan frustratedly.

I finally touch the snooze button and looked at the clock.

'11:15a.m' I gasped and shot straight up from bed and rushed to get ready.

 

I was heading out the house while fixing my hair.
I had a bad hair day today and my eyes were puffy and I was extremely tired.
I became frustrated with my hair,"Aish~!"

"What's wrong?," I heared some asked which made me jumped.

"Eo?.... Daehyun?"

"Hey. Sorry to scare you. I was just walking to the cafe and I saw you so I thought I might come say hi."

I gave him a half-hearted smile," It's fine."

"What's wrong?"

"Ehh, nothing. Just a bad hair day," I said giving him a reassuring smile.

He nodded," Ahh~ , I see."

We walked to the cafe talking about the most random things. I have to say, Daehyun kept my mind off of Taehyung. He made me laugh a little which I liked.

Daehyun stayed for a little bit at the cafe to keep me occupied and help me around ; Eunji and Jiyoung didn't mind.

I came to realize that Daehyun and I had a lot in common, but the one that stood out the most was that we both have interest in music and singing. We shared this passion of wanting to express our feelings through songs and writing lyrics. I also found out we were the same age.

 

It was my break time, so I sat down with my lunch/dinner in a booth and Daehyun sat across from me.

Using informal language since Daehyun and I had gotten pretty close in just one day," Yah, don't you think B.A.P is wondering where you are ?"

He stopped sipping his shake," Nah. They don't need me at the moment."

I chewed on my food,"Ah, I see."

Daehyun looked out the window and stared at the people walking by. He seemed to be thinking about something.

Curious to know I asked," How did you fight against those four men?"

He looked at me and looked hesitant but spoke," Ah~ that. I don't know. I know how to fight.. that all," he trailed of chuckling.

"What type of person are you when you're mad?," I asked suddenly.

He took a sip of his shake, "Well, it's a side that you never want to see."

"Ayy~ You can't be that bad," I teased.

He smirked," Oh trust me .. You just don't know. Now hurry up and eat your food."

I smiled," Areso," and finished my food.

 

 

My shift ended and like always I was the last one in the cafe, but this time Daehyun was with me. He offered to walk me home and I didn't mind because I could use the company.

I looked the door to the cafe and looked at Daehyun," Ready?"

He smiled," Yep."

 

As we were walking home, the mood suddenly dropped because of me. I was just thinking over about what happened yesterday night. Every part of me hurt, my heart hurts. Maybe Taehyung and I should've never gotten back together, but we just couldn't control our feelings. I mean, when you love someone for two years and a half, it's like they've already become you're other half, well to me he was.

 

I was interrupted when Daehyun said," We're here." I looked up and we were outside the gates of my house.

I smiled," Thanks Daehyun. Although you didn't have to."

He ruffled my hair," Just trying to keep you safe."

I half-heartily smiled," Thanks again. Be safe when you go back and goodnight."

He smiled," My house isn't that far from here, so don't worry. And goodnight." I smiled and turned around to punch in the code lifelessly. When the gate opened before I could walk in Daehyun grabbed my hand.

I turned around," Daehyun?"

"If there is something bothering, tell me. I'll be here to listen and be a shoulder for you to cry on, areso? But I have to go now something urgent came up. I'll talk to you later. Bye Seohee."

I smiled,"Thanks Daehyun. Don't worry though, nothing is wrong, but bye~ "

I waved and watched him leave. I walked inside and closed the gate and made sure it was secure.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

After I got of the shower, I decided to go downstairs to the kitchen to grabbed a snack.

When I walked in there I found a note on the table.

 

Seohee, your dad and I came home for a bit, but we had to leave right away for another business trip. We tried calling you but you didn't pick up. Why have a phone of you don't pick up your calls? Anyways, love you hunny. Keep the house safe and especially, keep yourself safe.
- Mom

Great, just great. In the house alone as usual.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Another chapter uploaded(: Like always, keep loving & subcribing to story , thank youuuu <33