- V

Bulletproof

  The next morning I woke up and got ready for the second day of school . While eating breakfast, I decided to call Daehyun and again, he didn't answer. I called all the members but they didn't pick up. What is going on? I walked to school with Soomin and had alot of thoughts on my mind. What if I see Taehyung again? I could never face him, but I know I will have to someday. 

"What are you thinking about?," asked Soomin which made me stop thinking. 

"Eo? Nothing." 

"Seohee-ah!," yelled someone. 

I turned around to find Jimin waving excitedly at me. 

I smiled," Hey best friend." 

He came and wrapped an arm around my neck,"Good morning." 

"Good morning," I replied. 

"I have to talk to you about something, so if you could just follow me," he said dragging me. 

"Yah ! Where are we going ?! C-catch you later Soomin," I yelled. 

We walked a bit until we were finally alone. 

"What do you want to talk about?," I asked. 

He rub the back of his neck," You know I'm your friend, and I would tell you anything, right?" 

I nodded,"Mhm. What's wrong?" 

"Well, I don't know how to say this, but I don't think you're friends, B.A.P, are good people .." 

I looked at him confused,"Bwoh?! What are you talking about?" 

"Don't get mad, I'm just telling it how it is." 

Frustrated I said," Why do you think that? You barely know th-" 

"Look it's a long story. You won't understand. Just be safe okay?," he said interrupting me. 

"What are you talking about?," I asked confused. 

Jimin smiled,"We'll what do you know, where at school! I'll catch you later in class." And with that he left. 

What the heck was that all about? I brushed it off and went inside the school. As I was walking to class, I thought I saw Zelo and Jongup. 

"Jongup-ah , Zelo-ah?!," I hollered. 

They turned around and gave a smile, but it seemed like a forced smile. 

"Eo? Annyeong noona," said Zelo. 

I walked up to them,"Yah ! Where were you guys yesterday? In fact, where is Daehyun?" 

Zelo rubbed the back of his neck and Jongup bit his bottom lip. 

"He's sick. All of the hyungs are sick," said Zelo. 

"What?! Why didn't Daehyun call me?! How did they get sick?!," I asked panicking.

Zelo was about to say something but the minute bell rung. 

"We'll catch you later noona," said Zelo and Jongup and they walked away to their class. 

Frustrated, I ruffled my hair and stormed off to class. 

When I got to class, only a few people were seated, I took my seat by the window and looked at Daehyun's desk," Pabo," I muttered. 

Confused with my feelings, I layed my head on the table and stared out the window at the sky. 

Girls came squealing in the classroom but I didn't bother to look. 

"Did you see how he looked at me," I heard a girl say. 

"He's so cute," another said. I closed my eyes shut and opened them again, I felt a headache coming. 

The bell ring signaling that class has begin, just then, someone rushed into class and sat in an empty seat on the right side of class. It startled me so I got up quickly and look. 

Our eyes met. 

"T-Taehyung ..," I muttered. I looked away and felt every inch of my body weak and my heart broke into dozen of pieces. 

The teacher walked in and begin teaching. I couldn't pay attention because my mind was somewhere else. What am I suppose to do in this kind of state? He's in the same class as me, first hour too. 

 

Lunch came by pretty slow, the morning classes seemed like it was such a drag, thank goodness it was lunch. I had to wait in line this time. I was hoping Jongup and Zelo would be there at the lunch table, but when I got my food and looked around, they were no where to be found. 

I sat down on an empty table and quietly ate, then six trays were slammed on the table. It startled me so I looked up. 

"Eo? What are you guys doing here?" 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Hello , another chapter update(; Will update again, later . Please comment, love, and look foreword to the upcoming chapters(; Thank youuu<33