- Work:

Bulletproof

_____________________________________________________________

Seohee's P.O.V 

 

       "Ne ~ Umma, I'll go get it checked. Ne~ Ne~ , bye. Love you," I said into phone as I was walking out of the house and into my car. 

I hung up and drove away to work. Not only was I a dancing and singing teacher but also a business women. Becoming a teacher wasn't going to get me anywhere with the money that it paid me, so I also went into business. I filed papers, made phone calls, and all sorts of things.  

I greeted the security guards as I walked into the building and greeted my co-workers with a coffee cup in my hand. 

As I sat down on in my desk, I made a phone call to for an eye appointment. My mom wanted me to get my eyes checked because she claims I might go blind. 

 

"Appointment on Wednesday at two'o-clock pm," I said out loud as I wrote it down on a little piece of paper to remind myself. 

"Ne~ thank you," I said into the phone and hung up. 

"Who was that?"

I jumped,"Oh my gosh. You scared me. Stop sneaking up on me."

Doonjoon(B2ST/ Beast ^^) chuckled,"Sorry. You're just fun to mess around with."

Doonjoon, he was my best guy friend at work. When I first came here into the building, he showed me around and helped me with files and stuff. 

"Yah! Go away," I said as I turned to face my computer. 

"Arasseo , geez," he said as he turned around to walk away. 

My stomach growled,"Hold on oppa, let's go get some breakfast," I said with a smile. 

He turned around,"Okay. Sure." 

 

We walked down to our building's cafeteria and picked out our breakfast and sat down. 

"Who were you on the phone with?," he asked as he chewed down his food. 

"Ah ~ , I was making an eye appointment. Lately my eyes have been acting weird. It would get blurry for a few seconds and then goes back to normal." 

He nodded,"Ah ~ really?" 

I nodded as I chewed my food,"Mhm." 

"How's your headaches?," he asked. 

"Ehh, they come here and there. And when they do come, it hurts really bad." 

"Oh ~ . Well I think you should go see a doctor just incase. He could give you some medication, see what's wrong. " 

I shook my head," Oh no. It's fine. It's just probably mind grains," I answered. "You done?," I asked getting up. 

"No not yet," he answered. "You can go first. I have to meet my friend in a little bit." 

"Here? Ouu ~ is it your girlfriend?," I teased. 

He chuckled,"No! It's a guy friend. And yes here." 

I softly laughed,"Alright then oppa. I'll see you." 

He nodded,"Eo." 

I dumped my food in the trash can and put my tray away. I went to the restroom to wash my hands and made sure there was no left over food on my phase. 

When I was done, I walked out and bumped into someone. 

I bowed," I'm sorry. " and as I bowed, I took a glimpsed of the man. He had a black mask on covering his nose and mouth. 

The man didn't say anything but simply walked away. I looked at his back figure and it look somewhat familiar. . 

I shook my head,"Ani. I'm just thinking too much." 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

- Updated(: Hehe . Not very much happened in here ... except the ending ~ who did she see ?!  Please comment, love, and look forward to the upcoming chapters(; Thank You <33