- Transfer

Bulletproof

 

No Ones's P.O.V 

- Hours earlier -

"Yah! Taehyung ! Get off him! Stop it ! That's enough!," yelled Namjoon as he grabbed Taehyung. 

"You basterd! Look what you've done!," yelled Taehyung to Daehyun. Daehyun was barely breathing and his head hung while the B.A.P members dragged him out of the alley. 

"Let me go!," yelled Taehyung as he tried to struggle free from Suga and Namjoon's grip. "He is going to die!" 

"Calm down and shut up. He's not important right now! Seohee is!," said Suga. Taehyung's attention was now turned to Seohee who was lying on the ground in Jin's arm. 

"We need to get her to the hospital!," yelled Jin. "She's losing too much blood." Jin had put pressure on the spot where she was stabbed. 

Taehyung rushed to her side and cupped her face. He sobbed as he looked at her lifelessly lying there. 

"We need to go now," said Jin. 

Taehyung picked her up bridal style and everyone rushed to the car. 

In the car, Taehyung held her and he silently cried to himself while the other members try to comfort him. 

"We're almost there. She's going to be fine," said Namjoon. 

 

When they got to the hospital they rushed her into a room where only she and the doctors were allowed and no one else. 

Taehyung sat on the floor, his back against the wall, waiting for the doctor to come out of the room. 

Jimin patted his shoulder,"Why don't you go wash up?," 

Taehyung shook his head,"No. I have to be here when the doctor comes out." 

"They're not going to. I know it. Just go to the bathroom quickly and wash off your face. You still have blood stains on it." 

Taehyung sighed in defeat and got up. 

"Don't worry. We'll be here if anything happens," said Jimin. 

Taehyung slightly nodded and walked off into the bathroom. 

He looked at himself in the mirrior ; he had small cuts on his face and bruses. He wash his face and washed away all the blood. He touched the brused areas and winced. 

He looked at himself one last time in the mirror and sighed tiredly. 

He walked back to the hallway where the boys were and sat down lifelessly on the chair next to Jimin. 

"She's going to be alright. She's a strong girl," said Jimin quietly. 

Just then the door to the room opened and the doctor came out. 

Everyone stood up and gathered around the doctor. 

He gave the boys a worried look and then sighed. 

"Is she okay?," asked Jimin. 

The doctor took of his glasses,"She's  fine .. but .. she lost alot of blood and we need someone to transfer more blood into her system." 

"What blood type is she?," asked Jin. "And what about her wound?" 

"We stitched that up .. and she is blood type AB ..  what are your connections with her?" 

"We're her friends," answered Namjoon. 

"And I'm her boyfriend," said Taehyung tiredly. The members didn't look at him because indeed he was still Seohee's boyfriend. They didn't officially brake up, they still have feelings for one another, and they both knew that. 

"Is any one of you perhaps blood type AB?," asked the doctor. 

"I am," said Taehyung. "And I am willing to do anything to save her." 

"Well then, we just need you to do some paper work before we do the transferring," said the doctor as he put his glasses on. 

Taehyung nodded,"Alright." 

 

 

Seohee's P.O.V 

" .. Boyfriend? ..," I asked the doctor. 

He nodded,"Mhm. Kim Taehyung." My heart stopped for minute and my breath got caught up in my throat. I wasn't expecting his name .. but I also didn't expect Daehyun's either. 

"He had the same blood type as you." 

I nodded my head tiredly and looked up to the ceiling. Taehyung? He gave me his blood. His blood was now running through my body. How could he? He wasn't well himself and yet he gave me his blood. 

I looked back the the doctor, "What room is he in?" 

The doctor looked at me and said,"Room 2145B . Right down the hall. Waeyo?" 

I tiredly pushed myself up to sit. I needed to see him, I wanted to see him so bad. 

"You shouldn't get up," said the doctor. 

"I'll be okay. I'm going to see him." 

Dr.Lee placed his clipboard on the bed,"You can't do that. You're not well yet." 

I pushed myself off the bed and stood up. I grabbed the doctor's arm for support because when I stood up the room seemed to be spinning. 

"I need to see him ..," I said holding on the my stomach now. 

The doctor sighed,"I'll help you there." 

"Komawo," I said barely. 

 

The doctor helped me walked down the hall. My whole body felt very weak and tired. 

When we got to the room, Taehyung was lying on the hospital bed motionless. The doctor helped my sit down in a chair next the bed and left us alone. 

I looked at Taehyung's motionless face and reached my hand over to move a strand of hair out of his face. He moved at my sudden touch. 

I grabbed his hand and held it tightly. Oh how I missed holding these hands if his. My heart ached again and  I closed my eyes shut and layed my head on the bed. 

"Pabo," I said quietly as I looked at him. He had bruses and cuts on his face and a bandage on his arm. I drew small circles on his hand until I heard the door open. 

I turned around to find the six boys walking into the room quietly as possible but stopped when they say me. 

"Eo ? Seohee , what are you doing here?," as Jimin. 

"He's not up yet?," asked Namjoon. 

I shook my head,"Ani. And I'm here because I wanted to see him.." 

The boys gathered around me,"We were so worried about you two" said Jin. 

"Don't be," I said giving them a reassuring smile. 

"How's you stomach?," asked Jimin. 

"It still hurts . But I'm fine," I smiled again. 

"You hungry?," asked J-Hope. 

I shook my head,"No . Not really."  

There was a moment of silence and then Taehyung's hand twitched and I glanced over to him. 

His eyes fluttered opened. 

I stood up, too quickly that I felt a sharp pain in my stomach again, but I didn't care. 

"Are you okay?," I asked softly. 

Taehyung looked around and then at me and softly smile. 

"Seohee ..," he said softly. 

"Mhm?," 

The boys looked at each other and slowly left the room leaving me and Taehyung alone. 

Taehyung pushed himself up,"Are you okay?" 

I nodded,"Mhm." 

I noticed that I was still holding his hands and I try to slip away but before I could, Taehyung slightly sqeezed my hand. 

"Kajimah." 

Tears filled my eyes and blinked a few times to hold them back. 

"Pabo ," I said softly. 

Taehyung was fully sitting up now and he embraced me in his arms. 

"Ara. But as along as you're okay, then I am good." 

I burried my face into his chest, breathing in his scent, the scent I longed for. 

His warm embrace made me feel tired again and by the time I knew it, I was laying next to him on the bed, still in his arms, his chin resting on my head. 

"I love you Seohee ." 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Chapter uploaded (: Wah ~ , V gave some of his blood to the one he loves <3 Just put in some 'Vee' time in here for those 'Vee' shippers. hehe . Another thing is going to be revealed .... coming soon ~ Please comment, love,and look forward to upcoming chapters(; Thank You <33