- Gone:

Bulletproof

Daehyun's P.O.V 

 

 

      I woke up to the sound of a glass shattering. 

"Seohee," I muttered as I got out of bed. 

I rushed downstairs to find her collapsed on the floor, glass shattering everywhere, and blood. 

"No no no no," I said as tears begin to build up in my eyes. 

I rushed to her side and picked her up. 

"Seohee , wake up!," I yelled. 

I grabbed for my phone and call the abulance. 

 

They arrived in no time and rushed her to the hospital. 

I stood outside of the operation doors waiting for the doctor to come out. As I was waiting, there was only one person I could call, Taehyung. 

 

"Get over here now," I said through the phone. 

 

After waiting for a while,Taehyung arrived. 

"What happened?!," he said breathlessly. 

"She collapsed again. I woke up to glass shattering and then found her in the kitchen with blood coming out of her." 

"Wait, you slept at her house?!," he yelled. 

"That's not important right now!" 

He ruffled his hair,"Aish~!" 

Soon the doors opened and Dr.Lee came out. 

"Is she okay?!," Taehyung and I said in unison. 

He sighed,"Just some glass pieces that cut her alittle. But no she's not fine. Her brain tumor.." he said trailing off and looking at the ground. "She needs to get it or you guys might lose her. She only has 28 percent of the surgery being successful. That's better than nothing at all." 

"Taehyung, we have to tell her that we know about her condition," I muttered. 

He shook his head,"No." 

"We have to! She dying slowly!" 

"You guys need to work things out , convince her, she's dying slowly inside if she doesn't undergo the surgery," said Dr.Lee. 

"Taehyung! Come on! Do it for Seohee!," I yelled. 

He was quiet for a moment. 

"We'll be taking her to a room now, find a way to tell her and convince her. There's not much time left," said Dr.Lee and then he went back into the operation room. 

 

V's P.O.V 

 

I don't know what to do. I can't tell her I know. She'll only get mad because we knew all along but didn't say anything. I can't. I can't tell her. 

But then if I don't, it shows how much I don't care about her. I mean here's Daehyun risking everything just to save her. Is that the right thing to do? 

Aish~! Whatever! 

I just need to get out of here and do some thinking. 

I ruffled my hair and walked away. 

"Yah! Kim Taehyung , where are you going?!," yelled Daehyun. 

I ignored him and stormed off to the cold outside world. 

 

 

Seohee's P.O.V

 

My body is weak and I couldn't barely move a finger. I didn't want to open my eyes because I was afraid that if I did, all I would see was blurry figures, so I kept them closed. 

The beeping of the heart monitor seemed to put me to ease because the room was silent until I heard a door opened. 

"Taehyung," I heard a Daehyun say. 

I head someone sit down and then it went silent again. 

I didn't want to open my eyes, I wanted to pretend like I was still sleeping. 

 

"Daehyun," said Taehyung breaking the silence. "I guess you're right. We should tell her." 

Daehyun didn't say anything. 

"I feel like I'm nothing to her. I mean , I can't even do anything for her," begin Taehyung. "You're always there, always by her side."

He paused for a minute and Daehyun still didn't say anything. 

"I see the way she looks at you, her eyes glisten and shines, and ever since we met, she never  looked at me like that. I think we should tell her. That's all I can do for her . She should atleast know that someone cares for her and wants her to get better." 

Wait, what's going on? They know about my condition? 

"I know we both love her and I think she'll choose you over me anyday. You're better off with her than me," said Taehyung. 

*Taehyung .. no , don't think that* 

My heart ached so much right now. 

"Taehyung , don't think that. She loves you," spoke up Daehyun. 

"She also loves you," said Taehyung. 

*I wish I never got myself into any of this* 

Im hurting them again because of my wavering heart. I can't do this. No. This time I'm going for good. I'll be gone for good. I'm dying anyways, so it doesn't matter . When I'm gone, they'll be fine, living better than before. It's all my fault. I have to let them go no matter what. 

"Guys, I'll do the surgery," I said quietly while opening my eyes. 

"What?," they both said at the same time. 

"Seohee-ah," muttered them both. 

"I'll do it. The surgery," I said. I could only see blurry figures and nothing more. "I want to do it. "

"Really?," said Daehyun.

I nodded,"Mhm. You guys knew all along?" 

"Yes," answered Taehyung.  

"It's fine," I said with a forced smile.

I'm dying anyways, so there's no point of having this surgery, but I'll do it for them. 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 

"I'm really glad you decided to do this," said Dr.Lee. 

I gave him a half-hearted smile. 

 

Daehyun kissed my forehead,"Everything is going to be okay. You'll be fine. We'll be right out here." 

I smiled at him and nodded. 

Taehyung hugged me tightly to him. I felt tears forming in my eyes, but I told myself that I wouldn't break down. 

"It's going to be alright," he said as he held me tighter to him. 

I nodded and smiled at them. This is the last time that I will be seeing them, actually I can't even see them .

I sighed and climb onto the bed and the nurses pushed me into the operation room. 

 

 

V's P.O.V 

 

We waited for hours , just waiting for that door to open. 

I was starting to get sleepy when Daehyun tapped me. 

"The doctor came out." 

We got up and headed over go Dr.Lee. 

He sighed and took of his sunglasses, he handed two little notes to us - one for me and one for Daehyun. 

"She wanted me to hand this to you guys if she didn't make it..... and I'm sorry to say this," he sighed. 

"No . No.," I said as I crumpled up the paper . 

He sighed again and patted our shoulders and walked away. 

"No. She can't," said Daehyun. "She can't!!" 

I ruffled my hair as tears threatened to fall. 

I crumpled up the paper more and ran out of the hospital . No she can't go..

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Letter to Taehyung:

 

Dear Taehyung,

    You're a great guy anyone could ever ask for. I'm glad that I met you and got to be with you. You know , I never want to hurt you in anyway and I'm sorry that I put you in so much pain. Promise me you'll live a better life and be happy with someone else that's not me. Always know , I'll be watching you from above, protecting you. I love you Taehyung, always and forever.

-  Seohee

 

 

Letter to Daehyun:

 

Dear Daehyun,

      Remember when I asked you, "Why did you want to meet me if you knew it was me?" , you answered Fate brought us together again. Well I don't believe it was fate , but rather a concidence. It was a coincidence that we happened to have the same friend. It was nothing but a coincidence. Live a healthy and better life without me, be happy with someone else that's not me. And what happened a year ago, don't hate yourself for it. You forgive, but don't forget and move on with life. If by chance, we meet again for the third time, then I'll really believe that it's fate, but for now, it was just a concidence.

- Seohee

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Last chapter .... * sobs* . Thank you for reading this story and really loving it. <33 It really means alot to me from all the support I got from this story. Thank you subscribers, commenters, and readers. I love you all <33