- A Day in April:

Bulletproof

 

 

- Five Months Later -

 

 

     It was a rainy day in April. At first it was sunny and beautiful with a nice breeze blowing, but then towards the afternoon, it became cloudy and dark. A lady walked out of a cafe after enjoying a coffee by herself. She pulled out her umbrella and walked around the corner when she heard a little cry. She noticed a little girl that seemed like she was 4 years old, curled up and crying on the ground. The lady approached the little girl.

"Hey sweety , are you okay? What's wrong?," she asked the little girl.

"Unni, I lost my oppa. I don't know where he is," said the little girl.

The lady used the umbrella to cover the little girl.

"This unni will help you find your oppa, arasseo?","' said the lady.

The little girl looked up at the lady and she slightly smiled,"Jinjjah ?"

The unni smiled at the little girl, "Mhm. What's your name?"

"Eunji," said the little girl.

"Eunji? That's a pretty name. It suits you," said the unni with a wide smile. She helped the little girl up and dusted the mud off Eunji's dress.

"Cha , which way did you come from?," asked the unni.

Eunji looked around, "I don't rememeber."

The unni crouch down to the little girl and asked, "Do you remember what happened before you got lost?"

Eunji tilted her head, "Well, I remember my oppas and his friends playing around at the park and then I lost them. "

"The park?," asked the unni.

The little girl nodded, "Mhm."

The lady got up and held Eunji's hand,"Humm, let's look around to see if we could spy a park."

The two walked around hand in hand until they found a park.

"Is this the park?," asked the unni to the little girl.

Eunji nodded but then her face fell,"It is, but I don't see my oppa. "

"Well, let's keep looking," said the lady as she and the little girl walked hand in hand. "Tell me if you see your oppa, ok?"

The little girl nodded.

 

After a while of searching the little girl gasped, "I found him. He's over there. OPPA ~ !," yelled the little girl.

The lady crouched down, "What a relief," she said as she smiled at the little girl.

The lady looked up at the guy that was running towards them and then instantly got up and tilted her umbrella to hide her face.

"Here you are," said the man. "I've been looking all over for you."

Eunji giggled,"Oppa, this pretty unni helped me find you."

"Really?" He tried to look at the lady's face but she covered it with the umbrella.

"Excuse me, thank you helping me find Eunji," he said.

"No problem, " answered the lady.

She turned around to leave, but as she did so, the wind blew her hair out of her face revealing the side of it.

The man grabbed onto her wrist.

 

"... Seohee ... ," he muttered.

 

"If by chance we meet again, then I'll really believe it's fate.."

"What's meant to be will always find it's way back.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

- Five Months Ago-

* Before Seohee's surgery *

 

"If somehow this surgery is a success, please tell them I didn't make it," she said to Dr. Lee.

"Why?"

"Because I don't want to cause them anymore pain. It's better if I just go quietly. Everything will get better," she answered.

He nodded and she slowly closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Okay, THIS is the last chapter . So she didn't die, the surgery was a success (; You guessed it, it's Daehyun ! Daehyun and Seohee <3 Hehe .

Thank you guys so much for loving this story. I really appreciate all the comments< 333 Tell me how the overall story was , I would like that(: Thank you guys once again for all the support.

For those V bias people, please check my page for a Bangtan story. He is one of the main characters in the story(; 

 

Thank you once again <3