- Taehyung:

Bulletproof

 

______________________________________________________________

        I was sitting on the bench, my knees to face and crying into my hands. I had to do it. There is no other way. 

I looked at my phone and it read '6:34 p.m' and three text messages from Taehyung. 

 

From Taehyung: < 3:15 pm > 

- Okay. Come home safely. 

< 5:45 pm > 

- Please come home. I'm really worried about you. 

< 6:13 pm > 

- Where ever you are. Please be safe and come home safely. I love you. 

 

I sighed and put my phone back in my pocket. I wiped away the remaining tears and got up to walk home. 

As I walked, my mind seemed to wonder off to earlier today. 

 

*Flashback* 

I kissed Daehyun on the lips one last time and said," Daehyun, I love you ... but I have to let you go .." The words came out lifelessly and I felt everything of me break into pieces. 

Daehyun softly kissed my forehead," I love you so much .. but I just can't ... not after what I did you . I hate myself .. " 

Tears fell down my cheeks for the hundredth time today and I cupped his face," Hey , don't blame yourself. Don't hate yourself," I said softly. 

Daehyun sighed and let go of me,"I'm really sorry Seohee .. just .. - " 

"I know Daehyun, don't have to say it again because you know I can't forget about you .. ," I said interrupting him. 

He cupped my face and wiped my tears away,"If fate ever bring us together again, I promise I won't ever hurt you again." He kissed my forehead and then my lips. 

"I know you won't , you never have and never will Daehyun," I said softly. 

I hugged him close to me once more and then swiftly let go. 

"Promise one thing?," I said looking up at him. 

"What is it?" 

"Promise you'll stop doing these revenge things and live a good life. Start a music career. Live a healty life. I don't want to hear you in pain or see you in pain again," I said softly looking into his dreamy chocolate eyes. 

Daehyun slightly nodded," Mhm. I promise Seohee." 

*End* 

 

I cried again for the who knows how much time today. 

When I reached home, Taehyung was waiting outside of my house. 

"Seohee , are you okay? Where have you been?," he looked at me with worried eyes. 

Instead of answering, I hugged him to me," I'm sorry Taehyung. I really am." 

He pulled me away to look at me," What are you sorry for?" 

I didn't answer but cried some more. All I wanted to do was hug the person I love. I'm so sorry for giving you so much pain Taehyung. 

He cupped my face,"Why are you crying?" 

I took a deep breath, "Taehyung .. I - I love you so much ... that I too , have to let you go .. " My heart ripped into more pieces as the same words came out my mouth. I tip-toed to kiss Taehyung one last time and a river of tears came out. 

It's the best for you and me, for you and Daehyun. It's the best for all of us. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Gahhhh ~ So sad ); She broke up with both of them.. *sniff sniff and silently cries * Please comment, love, and look forward to the upcoming chapters(; Thank You <33