- Feelings:

Bulletproof

      After music class was over I headed to science and then PE, last class of the day. 

"Hey Seohee," said J-Hope as he came to stand by me. We were stretching and warming up before a round of volleyball. 

"Hey," I said back with a smile. 

"Did you find a group for the senior 'talent show' if you will call it?" he asked. 

I shook my head," No. I plan on going solo." 

His eyes widen,"Really?!" 

I looked at him with a serious expression and nodded,"Mhm."

"Woah~. You're so cool. You know going solo is really hard to get a good score because you mainly get your points from the people in your group." 

I nodded," I know." I thought back to the past seniors that I've seen and a lot of them couldn't get a full 100 percent when going solo. 

"Well, I 'hope' you the best," he said emphasizing the word 'hope' because it was like his name, J-Hope. 

I laughed a bit at his silliness, "Thanks." 

"But no seriously, I know you'll do well. You're great singer," he said with a wide smile. 

I blushed and smiled," Thanks." 

 

After PE, I changed and went to my locker to grab my things. I headed out the school doors and decided to pull out my phone to call Daehyun. 

After a bit of waiting for him to pick up, I was going to hang up but I heard someone pick up. 

"Hello?," I asked. 

"Eo, Seohee ..," answered Daehyun. His voice sounded scratchy and tired. 

"Yah , if you were sick why didn't you call me?! Do you not know how worried I am?! Huh?!," I said raising my voice. 

"Mianae. Don't worry. I'll be fine." 

"You don't sound fine. Where are you right now? At home? I'm coming." 

"No! Don't come. I'll be fine." 

"Daehyun-"

"Baby trust me. I'll be fine," said Daehyun interrupting me. 

I sighed as I gave in," Arasseo. Get lots of rest so you can return quickly. Call me if you need anything. Got it?" 

He softly and tiredly chuckled,"Got it. I love you." 

"Mhm. I love you too." And then we hung up. 

 

Daehyun's P.O.V 

After I was done talking on the phone with Seohee, Yongguk came into the room.

"Remember Daehyun there's only one reason why we came here," said Yongguk.

"I know hyung .. but I can't do this. I really don't know what I got myself into," I said as I ruffle my  hair in frustration. 

 

Seohee's P.O.V 

After I hung up the phone and I was waiting for the bus which seemed like forever. My legs were hurting. 

I furrowed my eyebrows," Aish~ stupid bus." 

"Seohee noona~," yelled someone. 

I turned around,"Eo? Jungkook what are you doing here?" 

He rushed to my side and smiled," I was heading to the park where the hyungs are but then I saw you. What are you doing here?" 

"Oh. I'm just waiting for the bus. But it seems I've been waiting for a while and it hasn't come yet," I said rubbing my aching legs. 

Jungkook looked at my actions and then said,"Well, did you want to come to the park with me? The hyungs and them are playing basketball. We could take you home afterwards." 

I shook my head," No. I'm fine." 

"Awe come on noona. We haven't seen you in a while, just come. Pleasee. Bbuing Bbuing~," begged Jungkook as he did ageyo. 

I sighed," Fine fine. You win. You're just too cute," I said pinching his cheek. 

"Ow, that hurts," he said rubbing his cheek. 

I smiled at him and he lead the way to the park. 

 

When we got there the guys noticed me and ran up to me. 

"What are you doing here?," asked Jin. 

"I was walking to the park when I came across Seohee noona so I asked her if she wanted to come to the park too," explained Jungkook for me. 

"More like you begged," I said jokingly. 

"We'll now you're here, you can watch us play, unless you want to play too," said Namjoon. 

I shook my head," No I'm fine. I'll just wa-" 

"Yah! What are you guys doing?! Hurry up and come play!," hollared a familiar voice.

"Yes hyung! We're coming," shouted Jungkook.  The members smiled at me and started walked towards the basketball court. 

I stood there hesitanting if I should stay or leave. 

As if Jimin was reading my thoughts, he grabbed my hand, sqeezed it, and said,"Stay. Don't worry. I'm here." 

 

Jimin's P.O.V

I noticed Seohee's hesitant expression and reached for her hand to comfort her. I pulled her to a bench and sat down. 

I looked at her, her eyes explained so much. It explained how hurt she was, how confused she was, how frustrated, and most of all, how broken she was. It seemed as if she forced herself to smile everyday just to make sure that the people she love doesn't worry about her. As her best friend, I don't want to see her like this. I want to see her true smile that appeared every day without a force. Her smile would always make my heart beat a little faster and get little butterflies. Seeing my bestfriend, Taehyung, fall in love with the girl I liked most, hurts me, but I still manage to smile because Seohee was happy, and being her bestfriend was better than being nothing at all. She had to know the truth about something, about her other friends, but I know she won't listen to me. There has to be a way to get her to listen. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- So much stuff happened in this chapter. Jimin one sided love /: Anyways, please comment, love, and look forward to the upcoming chapter(; Thank You<3 

Oh my gosh. B.A.P's Hurricane MV, I'm totally in love! They were all so freaken hot and handsome<3 I guess it's time to bring back Zelo's curly hair! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ His poodle like hair.  Omg, Coffee Shop was soothing and amazing, Hurricane was freaken hot and awesome, as I expected, and just imagine their next song coming in August. OTL. 

But I'm upset about one thing, why do people always complain about how the Hurricane MV was like Big Bang's Tonight MV. No it's not! I'm actully upset about two things actully, I'm also upset about how people say that they didn't like Hurricane or they don't like B.A.P trying new music/style/concepts or how they like B.A.P's old concepts better. . I like that B.A.P is branching out and trying different types of music/style/concepts. If they (B.A.P) don't like a certain concept, I'm pretty sure they'll know not to do that concept again. Life is about taking chances and that's what B.A.P is doing - taking a chance on trying out new music/style/concepts. 

 I freaken love B.A.P <3 & how dedicated they are about the things they do , dont even get me started. I'll save that for another time. Anyways, I can't wait for their comeback. LET'S GET CRAZY AND SET THE "LOOF" ON FIYAHH ~ ! ㅋㅋ We hurricane BABYs <3