- Kimchi ~:

Bulletproof

"Ah," moaned Daehyun as he winced.

"Don't move. I have to wrap it up," I said wiping his hand with alcohol.

All the members were hurt, and badly.

"What happen to you guys?," I asked concern.

Yongguk held onto his stomach," We just got ourselves into a little trouble."

I stopped what I was doing," Alittle ? You call this little? Look at you guys." Each one of the members were injured badly, I suggested that we go to the hospital, but they didn't want to. So here I am taking care of them.

Himchan got up slowly to get a bottle of water," We just got into a fight."

"A fight?! What?! With who?!"

"It's no biggie. We just showed some kids some manners."

"Yah~! You guys are supposed to be the hyungs - Yongguk and you, not mess around with kids still in high school. Look at Jongup and Zelo who are hurt badly," I scold.

Himchan didn't say anything back but drink his water.

I continued cleaning the blood off Daehyun's hand and applied ointment on his cuts.

Next was Zelo, he had a slight cut his on his arm - from a knife probably and bruses. I had to clean that up and bandage it up.

Jongup was bleeding from his forehead so I had to wrap that up too, then apply ointment on his bruses and other cuts an clean off all the blood.

 

 

By the time I was done with all the members,  I was exhausted.

"Yah, you guys better behave next time," I said tiredly. It was weird scolding them especially Himchan and Yongguk because they were older, but they should know better.

I went to lay on the couch and by the time I knew it , I was dead asleep.

- - -  - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Laughing was heard, my laughing and his - V's.

"Yah~ Come here , you are so going to get it !," I yelled.

"Come and get me ~, " he teased. I ran as fast as I could, but couldn't catch up.

After a couple minutes I gave up, " Okay, I quit. "

"Guys, come eat~," yelled Namjoon (Rapmonster)

"Ouu, what are we eating?," asked Jimin excitedly. "Pizza ~ !" We gathered around and sat on the picnic table and ate our delicious pizza.

"Ahhh ~," I said feeding V. He took a bite and smiled.

"Let's take a picture ~, " he suggested and he pulled out his phone. "Say kimchi ~ " We took our picture and looked at it.

"Ewww, delete it," I said trying to grab his phone.

"No. I'm going to keep this. My bestfriend is so pretty," said V as he smiled at me.

I pouted,"Aish ~ whatever. "

He ignored me, "Yah ~ Everyone, let's take a picture. Our years of middle school is over. Suga, Jin, Namjoon, J-Hope hyung, you guys stay out, you guys are already in high school..," teased V. "Just kidding ~ ! Come on. Everyone say 'kimchi'. "

"Kimchi ~," said everyone.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - -

 

When I woke up, the members were already up and about.

I rubbed my eyes," You guys shouldn't be moving around so much. Your body will become tired and you cuts won't heal as fast."

"We're okay, thank you," said Yongguk.

"If you say so," I said stretching.

"Hey, you hungry. Want to go grab some breakfast?," asked Daehyun.

I shook my head,"No, I'm fine. How about I cook some breakfast for you guys?"

"If you would like," said Himchan.

I smiled," I don't mind. By the way, where's Jongup and Zelo?"

"Ah~, they were hurt pretty badly, so they're still sleeping," answered Youngjae.

I nodded," Mhm."


I went to the bathroom and wash up and came out prepared to cook.


As I was cooking a pair of hands s its way around my wrist, which scared me.

Daehyun rested his chin on my shoulder, "Komawo."

"Yah~ you scared me. Don't do this, the other members are here."

"So~."

"So don't do this, it's embarrassing."

"The members don't care," said Daehyun nonchalantly. 

I smiled and continue cooking.

I nudge him to move because I had to go to the sink and he did so.

"Daehyun, we'll be back. We have to go somewhere," said Himchan he slipped on his shoes.

Daehyun nodded,"Mhm."

 


I finished cooking and Jongup and Zelo had finally woken up.

"Hey guys. I cooked you guys some porridge, eat up," I said with a smile.

"Thanks noona," they said tiredly.

I smiled at them and they went to wash up.

I went into Daehyun's room to find my clothes so I could change.

"Daehyun~," I hollered.

"Yes?"

"Where's my clothes?"

"Oh it's hanging. It should be dry now. I'll get it."

 


He came in the room and handed me my clothes.

I smiled,"Thanks."

He nodded and headed out the door so I could change.

As I was changing, I focus my attention on the picture I saw last night. When I looked over to the desk, it was gone. Where did it go?

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Hey guysss, another chapter uploaded(: Please comment, love, and look forward to the upcoming chapters(; Thank youuuu<33

* note: Italic writing was a dream or a flashback .