- My Chinggu Jimin:

Bulletproof



Jimin's P.O.V

 

   Today Seohee and I are hanging out. We have such a close relationship together. She's like my little sister.

"Annyeong Seohee," I said as I waved to her.

"Annyeong~ ," she said with a big smile as she locked the door to her house. I haven't seen her smile like that since V and her broke up. I hope she's doing well.

"So, where are we going today best friend?," she asked as she happily walked backwards.

"Well, I was thinking about riding bikes around the big fountain," I said stretching my arms out.

"Ahh, I see. Well let's go~," said Seohee happily. I'm glad she's happy, I'm hoping she's just faking. V isn't going so well either, although he fakes it all the time, the members and I all know he's not okay. It's sad to see them both like this. We got on the bus and went all the way to the biking place .

 

When we got there, we rent out bikes. It was like those couple bikes and we rose it all around the park.

 

tandem%20bike_mg_9488.jpg


"Did you feel that?," she asked looking at me concern. We took a break to drink some water.

"What ?," I asked confused.

"I think it's going to rain."

"No~ . I don't think so. I checked the weather already. They said it won't rain today."

"You sure?"

"Yes I'm sure," I said to Seohee as I gave her a reassuring smile.

"Alright, if you say so," she said as she smile back. We rode all around the park and a flash went through the sky and pretty as soon it was pouring on us.

"Yah~ ! I told you it was going to rain!," said Seohee as we rushed to return the bikes.

"Well the forecast people said it wasn't going to."

"Never trust them. Pabo~," said Seohee as she crossed her arms. We were soaking wet.

"Know what?," she asked.

"What?"

"Since we are already wet, let's just play in the rain~," she said as she pushed me into the rain and ran as fast as she could.

"Yah~ ! Come here ! You can't run from me ~," I yelled chasing her. Goodness, I take that back, she's fast. I chased her for a good 7 minutes.

"Okay, okay. I quite. You're too fast," I said breathing heavily.

"Mehrrong~," she said sticking out her tongue.

I walked up to her. "I'm not going to chase you. Let's find somewhere to stay or atleast dry off."

"Where are we going to dry off. It's pouring so hard right now, mostly all the little stores here are closed," she said looking around.

"We're going to get sick if we don't dry off," I said also looking around. Then I found a place.

"Seohee, how about we go to our dorm?," I suggested hesitantly.

"Our?," she asked confused.

"Yeah.. Bangtan's dorm," I said. She looked like she was about to say something, but looked up at the sky, and then before she could say anything, I interrupted her.

"You're house is far from here. We should go to the dorm and wait til the storm is done," I suggested. She looked at me and was hesitating to say something . She looked up at the sky again and then around.

"I guess I have no choice," she said smiling .

"Alright. Let's hurry and catch that bus before it leaves." I said pointing at it. We ran to it before the driver almost close the doors. We got on the bus soaking wet and cold. People looked at us like we were crazy. We sat down and Seohee and I just looked at each other and softly laughed.

"Ahh~ , I'm so glad high school is almost over. Only one more year," she said looking out the window.

"Yep. Only one more year," I answered her. We sat there soaking wet and cold, but we didn't care.

 

The bus came to a screeching stop and we got off.

"We're here~ let's hurry up and get inside~," I said pulling her into the building. I took the elevator up to the 9th floor. We stood infront of the apartment door and I looked at her concerned.

"I'll be fine ... I hope," she said give me a tired reassuring smile.

"I'm sorry for taking you all the way over here. It was closer to our dorm," I said feeling guilty.

"It's alright. I understand. I will be fine," said Seohee giving me another warm reassuring smile. I typed in the code and the door opened making the little music sound.
 


Seohee's P.O.V


   "Eo? Jiminnie hyung is back," I heard Jungkook say. My heart was racing. I know I shouldn't be here, but Jimin was right. My house was kind of far away and it was dangerous driving or riding the bus in this kind of weather. I took a deep breath and took off my wet shoes.

"Yah~, Jungkook, can you give us some towels," hollered Jimin.

"Us?," asked Jungkook as he came to the entrance.

"Annyeong Jungkook," I shyly waved.

"Ah~ Seohee noona is here. Alright hold on guys," he said walking away.

"Who's here?" I heard someone ask.

"Seohee noona," replied Jungkook.

"Jeongmal?!," shouted J-hope as he rushed out the bedroom to the entrance.

"Ppalli wa ~ Jungkook~ ," shouted Jimin.

"Annyeong Seohee," said J-Hope cheerfully.

"Okay here," said Jungkook coming back with towels.

"Here you go noona," he said handing me one.

"Komawa," I said back as I dried my clothes off. They were still soaking wet which felt uncomfortable. I wrapped the towel around me and walked into the livingroom and their dorm was nice and clean. What a surprise. I took a seat on the floor and looked around with my eyes.

"What did you do? How did you guys get yourself wet?," asked J-Hope.

"Oh we went biking and it started to rain," I explained.

"Didn't you look at the weather forecast? It said was it going to rain," said Jungkook.

"It said it wasn't," said Jimin as he dried his hair. "Since it's raining so hard, I told Seohee to come here since it was closer and plus you don't want to be driving or want to be out in this kind of storm."

"Well hyung and them are," said J-Hope while looking out the window.

"For what?," asked Jimin.

"To go buy something to eat."

"Oh I see. Well Seohee make yourself at home. It doesn't look like the rain will stop for a while," said Jimin.

I smiled and said,"I'll try." unwrapping the towel from me and showing him my wet clothes.

"Aish~ I forgot. Your clothes. Uhmm, just wait till hyung and them gets back and we'll see what we can do," he answered back as he walked into the bathroom. Jungkook came and sat next to me.

"So noona, how's summer so far?," he asked with a smile. He's is one adorable human being.

"It's alright so far," I answered.

"That's good to hear," he said smiling. He's a cheerful, cute, and adorable kid. He the T.V and started watching a music program. Just then the music of the door came on and loud shuffling of bags came from outside the door.

"Oh, hyung and them must be back, " said Jungkook as he got up and headed to the door. I sat there frozen, not knowing what to do. My heart was racing, just waiting for him to come in.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Another chapter has been uploaded(: Please love and support this story , thank you <3