- Baking:

Bulletproof

     I was blushing extremely hard and I stood there frozen, not knowing how to anwer back. Butterflies were starting to form in my stomach, no not butterflies, but a zoo.  

Without hesitation, " Yes Daehyun."

He smiled, handed me the rose and kissed me on my forehead.

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - -

"Seohee I can really take your shift, you can go home and rest. You've been working all day, " said Eunji as she came into the cafe kitchen.

I smiled at her as I was doing the dishes, "No it's fine. I'm almost done cleaning, so you can head home."

She rasied an eyebrow, "You sure?"

"Yes. Now go," I said as I gave her a reassuring smile . Truthfully,  tonight , Daehyun wanted me to teach him how to make a cheesecake and today was our first month anniversary, so I decided we do it at the cafe, secretly.

"Alright, I'll be going now," said Eunji as she stepped out the door.

"Eo. Bye unni ~ ."

 

I finished the last dishes and unfortunately the sink was clog, so the water wouldn't go down, so I had to fix it but then my buzzed.

From Daehyun:

- I'm outside, come open the door.

 

I placed my phone by the sink and went into the cafe to open the door for Daehyun.

"Hey," he said pulling me to him and hugging me tightly. He quickly pecked me on the lips, "I missed you."

I let go, " I missed you too."

He smiled, "Let's get baking." I softly laughed and took him to the kitchen and pulled out the ingredients.

 

We had mixed everything up and was now waiting for the cake to bake in the oven. I was trying to fix the sink when Daehyun called me.

"Seohee ."

"What?," I asked as I turned around and when I did, he smeared the mixed cake ingredients on my nose.

"Happy first month," he said with smile on his face.

"Yah ~ Jung Daehyun . Really ?"

He softly laughed, "What?"

"Wipe it off before I start breaking out," I whined.

"Nope," he teased.

" Ah ~ , pleasee." I could've wiped it off myself but my hands were dirty from trying to fix the sink.

" Areso, let me just take a picture," he said pulling out his phone.  "Say 'kimchi'."

I crossed my arms and pouted, "No.

" Awe come on," he whined.

"No."

"Fine." He put his phone back into his pocket.

Daehyun stepped closer to me and whiped it off with a napkin.

"Thank you," I said as our eyes met. Daehyun smiled at me and then s his arms around my waste. He pulled me to him, our chest touching. I placed my hand on the counter because I was losing my balanced and then I heard something drop into the water.

I was going to turn around and look but Daehyun held my chin lightly and tilt it so that our eyes could meet again. In his eyes, I could tell all the lust he had in it. Daehyun leaned in closer and kissed me passionately and then without hesitation, our lips moved together, our heads turned this way and that. Daehyun tighten his grip on my waist and my hands that instinctively was around his neck, pulled him closer to me - as if he wasn't close enough, wanting him all.

As we kissed, I heard a light faint ringtone - my ringtone.

I broke the kiss, beathing heavily,"Daehyun, my phone." I grabbed for it but it wasn't where I put it. The ringtone was slolwy fading away.

I turned to the side and my phone was gone but then I saw something flashing in the sink filled with water.

"Dang it," I said softly and I let my hands drop from Daehyun's neck.

He let go of me," What's wrong?"

I put my hand in the sink and searched for me phone, "My phone fell into the water."

I finally found it, but when I did, the ringtone stopped and my phone didn't turn on.

"It's broken," I said sadly.

Daehyun took it from me and looked at it," We can always get you a new one. Don't worry,"  he said as he gave me a reassuring smile. "We'll go take it for them to repair it tomorrow."

I nodded,"Mhm. " And grabbed it from him and set it down on the counter. I checked on the cake, "It's almost done."

"Yes ~ , " said Daehyun excitedly. I smiled at his silliness and then looked at my phone again. I couldn't believe it dropped in the water, stupid me. But I wonder who called . .

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Another chapter uploaded(: Please comment, love, and look forward to upcoming chapters(; Thank you all <33