- A Photo:

Bulletproof


  The kiss was very passionate and that seemed to draw me in by the minute. I closed my eyes and our lips continued to brush against one another slowly.
My heart was beating super fast. I swear I thought it was going to go right through me.
As we parted, I tried to catch my breath. I couldn't even look at him in the eyes. My cheeks flushed a rosy red."

I got it off," said Daehyun as he smiled.

I hit his arm lightly," Yah, I could've got it off myself." Daehyun grabbed my hand and we entwined our hands together.

"What are we going to do now?," I asked.

"Uhmm, since the wether is so hot. We should go inside where it's cool. Let's go see what the rest of the members are up too," said Daehyun.

I nodded," That sounds good."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - -

"Yah , yah , yah ~. Don't do that~!," hollered Youngjae. B.A.P decided to play soccer outside and here I was watching them.

"Go Daehyun~ !!," I yelled.

Daehyun smiled and kept playing.

"Score~!," he yelled. "In your face Youngjae~! Remember loser buys dinner for the winning team." Yongguk, Daehyun and Zelo was on one and Youngjae, Jongup, and Himchan was on the other team. The soccer game between them was so intense that I couldn't even keep score of who won, somehow they mange to.

I decided to go on my phone.I somehow found my way back to the message that Taehyung sent me. After his message of saying for me him at the dorm, he never sent me anything back. I assume he left back to the company. But that's very odd that he didn't text me on his phone and not text me back..

"What are you doing?," asked Daehyun as he took a seat next to me.

He made me jumped because I was thinking so hard,"Eo? Nothing. Just looking through my phone. How come you aren't playing?"

He chugged down some water and answered," I am. We're just taking a break right now." I wiped down his sweat with a towel.

He smiled," Komawo."

"Yah~ Jung Daehyun~! Get over here~!," yelled Youngjae.

"Well looks like break time is over."

 

 

 

B.A.P was at it with their 3 round of soccer. Will they ever get tired?

As I was watching I felt a couple of drops hit my head and then it started raining. Again~?! B.A.P came running.

"Yah~ hurry ! Let's head home," yelled Yongguk. I got up and Daehyun and I ran as fast as we could. Their dorm wasn't very far from the soccer field, so we reach it in no time. I was all soaking wet and so was everyone. We rushed inside the dorm and Daehyun handed me a towel to dry myself off.

"I call shower first~!," yelled Zelo.

"No~ that's not right. You should let Seohee go first," said Youngjae. "Know your manners."

I shyly laughed,"It's fine you guys. I'll be okay."

"No you won't. We all know you're going to get sick if you don't go take a nice hot shower and change your clothes," said Youngjae.

"Don't worry about extra clothes. We have them," said Daehyun. I gave up, I wasn't going to have a little debate about not taking a shower.

"Fine," I said as I headed towards the bathroom.

 

 

As I as taking a shower, Daehyun knocked on the door.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Your clothes are on my bed. The clothes are Yongguk hyung sister's clothes when she used to live with us. B.A.P and I have to go somewhere. We'll be back," answered Daehyun.

"Okay."

 

 

I was done taking a shower and went into Daehyun's room. The clothes were on his bed. Some sleeping shorts and a t-shirt. I slipped them on and was drying my hair with the towel when something caught my eye. It was a picture. The picture was on a desk underneath other papers and books. The picture looked very familiar. Curious but hesitant to know what the picture was, I walked over to the desk. With a quick glance, it looked like a picture of me..... with Taehyung, but it wasn't a recent picture. It looked like a picture we took when we were just entering high school. I was going to grab the picture when the door opened. I turned around to find Daehyun covered in blood, bruses, and cuts.

"What happened?"

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Another chapter uploaded(: That's odd, why does Daehyun have a picture of Taehyung and her ... or maybe it's not them because she did glance at them.. Anyways, Please comment, love, and look forward to the upcoming chapters(; Thank youuuuu<33