- Solo:

Bulletproof

      "Woah ~ , it's been forever since we've seen you," said Suga. "You still look the same, beautiful as ever." 

I blushed," Yah , what are you talking about?" 

"We haven't seen you in a while and this is how you greet us? Never changed," commented Namjoon. 

I chuckled," You're right. It's been quite a while since I've seen you guys." 

"We missed you," said Jin. 

"I missed you guys too, all of you," I said with a smile. 

"So how you been? Kinda sad we don't have the same classes together," said Suga as he ate his food. 

I gave them a half-hearted smile, "I've been fine. And I know .. It can't be helped." 

"Eo? Where is Taehyung hyung?," ask Jungkook. I froze at his name, and looked down at my food. I could hear the little scolding that the guys were giving Jungkook. 

Jungkook chuckled and rubbed his neck," Ah, I forgot. He had to do something." 

The guys and I did a little bit of catching up and it seemed like it was just like the old times again, where we laugh at the jokes that Suga would say and listen to Namjoon rap out of nowhere. I realize that I sorta missed this. 

But one person was missing, Taehyung. 

 

Lunch went by pretty quick and I headed off to class with Jimin. As we sat down in our seat together he looked like he was hesitant to say something. 

"What's wrong?," I asked. 

"It's nothing," he replied with a smile. 

"Don't lie to me. There's something wrong." 

He sighed," About this morning .." 

"What about it?" 

"I didn't mean to say they were bad people ..," he said tapping his pen on the desk. 

"It's fine. I know they can look aggressive at some point, but they really aren't," I said with a smile. 

He rubbed his neck and chuckled a bit," That's not what I meant- Never mind. I guess. " 

The bell rung and the teacher came into the room to teach her lesson. After class was done, Jimin and I walked to music class. 

 

Again I sat next to Jimin and Jungkook. Jungkook singed a little bit for me. 

"Woah~ , you're voice is amazing." I ruffled his hair. "You improved so much." 

"Ah , noona , don't do that," he said shyly as he fixed his hair.

Jimin laughed at us and then said,"Yah , teachers coming . Be quiet. " 

We quiet down and settled into our seats. 

"As you all may know, if you were here last year, that all seniors who majors in singing or dancing has to perform in front of the whole school for their semester grade," explained Mr. Kim, our singing instructer. "This performance will only be half of the semester grade. You can choose anyone , only seven people in a group or less. No more than seven. You may also fly solo if you wish. I advised you all to get started because performance is next week Monday. That gives you Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and the weekends to prepare." 

Students whisper amongst themselves on who their partner will be and then there's me. If only Daehyun and Youngjae were here, we'd be a group of three. 

"Ah, remember class, this has to be a work of your own. No taking any songs from famous idols. I know you all can write great songs and put alot of emotions into your songs. You guys will do great." 

Good thing I already started on a couple of songs a while back, I can just pull some of it out and finish it. 

"Did you find you group yet?," asked Jimin as he stopped my train of thought. 

I shook my head," I'm going solo." 

"Ah ~ I see." 

"Did you guys find yours?," I asked. 

"You should already know the answer. We already have a group," answered Jimin. 

I nodded," Oh yeah. Bangtan Boys- Namjoon,Suga,J-hope,you(Jimin), Jungkook, and T-Taehyung." I slowly said the last name. 

Jungkook and Jimin looked at each other and noticed my hesistation of saying 'his' name, and I looked down. 

"Yep. That's it," said Jungkook cheerfully breaking the what seemed to be an awkward silence.  "I'm pretty sure you will do absolutely great going solo noona." 

"You think so?," I asked looking up at both of them. 

They both smiled at me,"We know so," in unison. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

- Another chapter update(: Please comment, love, and definitely look forward to the upcoming chapters(; 

*It'll make sense sooner or later(;