- Date:

Bulletproof

_____________________________________________________________

      

         "Alright, here's your glasses and and contacts," said my eye doctor. 

I smiled at her and grabbed the bag,"Thanks." 

"No problem." 

 

I bid by goodbye and went straight to the bathroom to put on my contacts. 

They fit perfectly and I blinked a couple of times to get used to them. 

My vision was so clear, I could see almost every single detail of something when I looked at it. 

Satisfied with how I looked, I left the place and drove off to work. 

 

"Hey Seohee ~," greeted Minah as I walked into the building. Minah was the front desk person. 

"Hey," I said back. 

 

I walked to my desk and sat down and put my palm on my head. My headache was coming back and it hurts like heck. Stupid mind grain. 

"Hey~," said Doonjoon out of no where. 

I jumped,"Yah! I told you to stop scaring me and coming out of nowhere." 

He chuckled,"Arasseo ~ I was just coming by to drop of some files. Here," he said as he handed me a huge stack of files. 

"More court files to file,"  he said happily. 

I ruffled my hair,"Aish~. I have so much," I said looking to the other stack of pile on my desk. 

He smiled, "I'll help you in a little bit after I'm done passing out the rest of the files," he said as he looked down at the cart infront of him that was filled with files and envelopes. 

"No ~ it's fine. You can't do that. You have to do your work." 

"It's fine. I barely have none," he said as he motioned his head towards his desk that was next mine. 

I looked at his desk and then back at him,"If you want to.. " 

He smiled,"I'd love to. Just let me finish passing these out. Oh and by the way, I have to talk to you about something.. but I'll tell you when I come back." 

I gave him a smile,"Komawo." 

He nodded and walked away with the cart. 

 

"So what is it that you wanted to tell me?," I asked as I handed a him a stack of files. 

He opened the folder up," Well .. I was thinking .. " 

"Thinking what?" 

He took a deep breath . Oh my gosh. Is he going to make a move? Ask me out?! I only see him as friend. I don't want to hurt his feelings. What if he does say he wants to date?! 

"I think you should start dating and ... ," he trailed off looking into the papers. 

I held my breath. I knew it! He was going to ask me to go on a date with him?! I don't know what to say?! I don't want to reject him but at the same time I don't want to go on a date with him! What do I do?! 

Doonjoon looked at me and smiled, " .. And I have the perfect friend for you! ... Eo? Why do you look like that?" 

I exhaled," .. L-look like what ..? ," I asked innocently. 

"Did you just think I was going to ask you out on a date?," he asked . 

My eyes widen," N-No ! Why would you ? We're friends!," I said letting a little laugh at the end. 

He chuckled,"Whatever you say," 

*Here I was thinking he was going to ask me out on a date but instead he said his friend. How childish of you Seohee.* I thought to myself. 

I sighed and looked back at my papers,"So who's this friend of yours?" I asked. 

"Oh . He's a really handsome guy.. But he always wear a mask.. ," he answered. 

"He does? Why?" 

Doonjoon nodded,"Mhm. And I don't know the reason why. I never asked him. He came here the yesterday. That was the friend I was meeting." 

Then yesterday flashed back into my head .. the person that I bumped into.. was it him? He was wearing a mask. 

As if Doonjoon was reading my mind,"He was wearing a mask yesterday. Did you meet him already on your way to the office?" 

"Uh - I'm not sure ..  I did bump into-" 

"Sorry got a phone call," said Doonjoon as he interrupted me and pulled out his ringing cell phone. 

 

When he was done, he hung up and looked at me. 

"I have to go do some things. But what I wanted to say was I thought you two could meet up and you know get to know each other and it's fine of you don't like him, but you know, just get to know him. At this cafe," said Doonjoon as he handed me a little piece of paper. "At four . I'm pretty sure you'll like him. You'll fall in love with him once he opens his mouth and starts talking and singing. His voice is just ..." He looked up as if trying to find the right words ," ... To die for." 

Doonjoon shivered when he said that,"I'm saying it from a girl's perspective. Don't ge me wrong, I'm not gay." 

I laughed,"Arasseo. I'll go." 

He smiled,"Okay! I know you'll like him," and then walked off.  

 

I got off at work around three and headed to the cafe that Doonjoon told me to meet his friend. I forgot to ask him what his friend's name was. As I stopped at  a red light, my vision blurred again and I closed my eyes and shook my head alittle, and opened my eyes again. 

Must be the contacts that's making it blurry since I'm not use to them. 

 

When I arrived at the cafe, my head was pounding. I wanted to go home but I couldn't bail out like that on Doonjoon's friend, so I ordered a cup of water. 

"Ah , hold on , make that two glasses of water," I said to the waitress. 

She nodded,"Okay. It'l be right out." 

Since I was sitting by the window, I decided to rest my head on it. 

I started to feel dizzy and my vision blurred again. Aish ~ stupid contacts. 

"Here's your water miss," said the waitress. 

I thanked her and quickly drunk my water. 

My phone ringed and I looked at the caller ID. 

'Doonjoon'  

"Eo? Annyeong oppa," I said into the phone. 

"Ah , Seohee , what do I do? I'm sorry," he said sadly. 

"What wrong? What happened?" 

"My friend can't make it. He had some stuff to finish . I'm really sorry." 

My face fell because I wanted to meet him too,"We'll it can't be helped then. There's ways next time." 

"Yeah. I'll make sure he comes next time. I'm really sorry." 

"It's fine. " 

"Mhm. I'll talk to you later then. "

"Oh wait! What is his na-" he hung up.

I was about to ask him what was his friend's name but he hung up too fast. 

I put my phone away and finished drinking my water. My head was pounding and it literally hurt like hell. My eyes were getting blurry again, so I shut my eyes hoping to regain my vision when I opened them. My body felt weak and numb . 

I needed to get home. I opened my eyes and they cleared up a bit, I could see slight figures, but that was it. 

I stood up and I couldn't even stand up straight. 

"Oh miss, are you okay?," asked someone. 

I nodded,"I'm fine." 

My head was pounding non stop and I put my palm to my forehead and shut my eyes. I dropped down to my knees and then soon I felt arms around me and a familiar scent filled the air. 

Then everything faded out. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Another update(: Originally this story was going to end when Seohee was stabbed and found out everything about Daehyun and end up with V .. BUT , I couldn't let that happen because my feels wouldn't let me , lol. So I added another another 'plot' in the story. hehe . That 'thing' will be reveal soon ~ Please comment, love, and look forward to the upcoming chapters(; Thank You <33

 

So about the 1D and B.A.P thing, I think some BABYs were upset that B.A.P was "made fun of " or whatever in the music video. I personally was kinda offended/ upset too.. Haha .  But I let it go now because if you look on the bright side, B.A.P just became more famous off from one of the famous American band ! Yeah ~ ! Ya' know what I mean ? Haha . But as I keep reading more and more comments about the video .. I guess there's both sides to the story.