- Rose Three:

Bulletproof

  "Welcome to our recording studio ~!," said Daehyun as he the lights to show a recording studio. "This is where we record B.A.P and I record our songs."

Tonight Daehyun and I plan on writing a song together because we just felt like it- since we both express our feelings better than when writing out lyrics.

"Here's beat I produced," he said while searching for a file on the computer. " Found it." he clicked on it a sound a paino came on with a gutar.

As the song played, I bobbed my head to it. "I like it," I said with a smile. "It sounds like it's a song that belongs in a Korean drama."

Daehyun shyly laughed,"You really like it? I mean it's not the best so.."

"It's fine," I said giving him a warm smile.

He nodded,"If you say so."

"Well let's get started shall we," I said handing him a notebook and a pen. And then after that the room was filled with only an intrumental on reply.

I was trying to write down lyrics and so was Daehyun. Lyrics about how we both felt about another. I started thinking about the first odd time when we met and how we just clicked like that, how he comfort me and always made me feel safe.  I have to say, Daehyun makes my heartbeat a litte faster everytime I see him or is with him. We're still friends, but I can see our feelings growing stronger for one another.

"That's it ~ ," I said softly to myself.

"Hum? You say something?," asked Daehyun as he looked up from his notebook.

I shook my head, "Ani. " looked down and smile. I have the perfect title and lyrics for this song.

 

 

 

 

I stopped writing because my hand was hurting, I pulled out my phone to check the time. '12:31 a.m' Woah, already, we started at ten and it's already twelve in the morning. I cannot believe we were writing for almost three hours straight.

Daehyun dropped and stretched,"You done writing?"

I shook my head, "Ani. I have to finish up my last three lines. You?"

He nodded,"Mhm. I'll go get us some thing to drink."

I tiredly smiled,"Okay." I yawned and continued to finish my writing.

 

Within minutes Daehyun came into the studio with two bottles of water.

He smiled and handed me the bottle,"Here."

I grabbed it and thanked him for it.

"You ready to share our lyrics?," asked Daehyun.

I smiled and nodded. We sat and put our heads together and rea over each other's lyrics.

"Waohhhh ~ I really like your," sai Daehyun in amazement.

I smiled, "Really?'

He nodded, "Mhm."

"Daehyun yours is good too," I said admiring the lyrics. He shyly laughed and thanked me.

"I like your title, When falling in Love with a Friend," said Daehyun as he looked up and smiled at me. "We could use that title and then blend my lyrics with yours."

I blushed and nodded. And with that said, we worked together to put our meaningful lyrics together, we had some troubles along the way. It was frustrating for both of us until two in the morning we finally finished.

Daehyun stood up and stretched, "Yes ~ ! We finaly finished !"

I stretched and drunk some water to keep me awake.

"Are we recording it tonight too?," I asked tiredly.

"If you want to, we don't have to," said Daehyun sitting back down on the chair. I nodded.

I was looking through my phone when I noticed he was looking at me.

"What?," I asked shyly.

"Nothing, it's just.. you're so beautiful and hard working. Your work is amazing," said Daehyun while tiredly smiling at me.

I blushed, " Ah ~ , why are so cheesy?"

He softly laughed, " I don't know. But let's get started. " He said gesturing me into another room where the microphones were.

"Yongguk hyung should be here any minute. He's going to help us edit and stuff," said Daehyun as he put a pair of headphones on for me.

"Ah , okay." Just then somone walked in and we both could see through the huge windoe from the room we were in.

"Hi hyung, " said Daehyun .

"Hey Yongguk," I said with a smile .

"Hey guys, you ready to record," said Yongguk through a microphone which could broadcast to the room Daehyun and I was in.

We nodded. Yongguk pressed some buttons and then music started playing .

I glanced at Daehyun who was cleaing his throat and then he started singing .

 

[ Cr. When Falling in Love with a Friend-Beige ft. Ryeowook : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxPfrj9kqKg ]

{ Lyrics are on the video- read them(: The lyrics are just too cute. hehe }

 

Daehyun and I looked into each other eyes as we sung the last line. He smiled and me and started to lean in closer.

"Okay , you guys were great . Finish just in one take," said Yongguk as he was clapping . Daehyun snapped out of it and I looked away and blushed.

"Thanks hyung, " said Daehyun in a calm but irriated like tone.

"Thanks Yongguk," I said with a smile .

He smiled his gummy smile, " You're welcome guys. I'll be leaving now," he said as he waved and left out the door. Daehyun and I stepped out of the little room and went to the main room to listen to the finished song.

"I like it," said Daehyun with a wide smile.

I smiled back at him, "I do too."

We listened to the whole song and clapped at our finished song. We both were satisied with the song because it expressed how we felt about one another.

Daehyun and I sat down on the little couch that was in the room and listened to the song. Since I was extremely tired, I rested my head on Daehyun's shoulder.

"Seohee, " said Daehyun softly.

I looked up at him, "Mhm?"

Daehyun looked into me eyes and gave me a warm but tired smile, " I love you." It took my off gaurd and I didn't know what to say, but then I thought back to the song where Daehyung had wrote the lyrics, "Your hands I took, I won’t let you go . I will say I love you instead. Forever".

I tiredly smiled, " I love you too. "

Daehyun leaned in closer, "Rose number three," and kissed me passionately.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Helloooo guysss(: another chapter has been uploaded(: Please comment, love, and look forward to the upcoming chapters(; Thank youuu<33

And sorry for any mistakes in here, it's late where I live, so I'm really tired, but decided to type this and upload it(: