- Pretending:

Bulletproof

Seohee's P.O.V

- Meanwhile ... - 

 

 

        I walked around my neighborhood with tears falling down my cheeks. 

 

 *Flashback* 

After I left the restaurant, I went straight to the hospital to go see Dr. Lee. 

 

"You're chances are getting lower Seohee . You need to-.." 

I shook my head,"I can't. I don't want to." 

"If you don't your eyes will get worse. Pretty soon you'll be seeing two of everything for a while, maybe even longer than today. It can go for hours even days." 

I shook my head once more,"I can't get it. I won't." I stood up and left the hospital with tears flowing from my eyes. 

*End* 

 

 

I sat down on a bench at the park and curled up into a ball and cried. 

"Appa ~ , " I said breathlessly. 

 

*Flashback* 

- A year ago - 

My dad was slowly dying . He had a brain tumor that was slowly killing him, making him weaker by the minute. The doctors said it'll be a high chance that he'll survive, but I thought, how can he? He's already too sick to even get up from bed. 

My mom insisted that he does the surgery and he did. 

 

My mom and I waited outside of the operation door praying that my dad will be okay. 

The doctor sighed,"I'm sorry.. but he didn't make it." 

I felt my whole world collapsed. 

My mom fainted from shock. 

"I thought you said there was a high chance," I said as tears poured out of my eyes. 

The doctor patted my shoulder,"I'm sorry for your lost. He was slowly dying ... because of old age and the brain tumor." 

"No . No. That's not true! Tell me he is alive! Appa~! " 

*End* 

 

My heart ached alot. My breathing became uneven and tears just came out like a river. 

"Appa," I said again. "Appa. Appa. " 

 

After a while of crying, I decided to head home, but I wanted to stop by the cafe near my house. 

 

I quickly wiped the leftover tears away and took a deep breath to even out my breathing. 

I walked into the bathroom to take a quick glance at myself. Aish ~ my eyes were red and puffy.  I walked out of the bathroom and went over to the cashier to order my drink. 

"One hot chocolate please," I said. 

She punched in my order and everything and now all I had to do was wait. 

While I was waiting, I heard familiar voices from a distant. 

"Aniya, you're just thinking too much about them," I said quietly to myself. 

 

"Here's you hot chocolate," said the cashier as she hand it to me. 

I smiled,"Thanks." 

 

As I was on my way of walking out, I took a quick glance and I spotted Daehyun. 

Daehyun? What is he doing here? 

He looked up and noticed me. 

"Eo, Seohee-ah~," he called. 

My heart stopped for two things - one, Taehyung turned around to look at me and two, Daehyun's voice (<3) . 

He motioned for me to go over to the table. 

I slowly walked over. 

Confused, I looked at them both. 

"Are you guys alright?," I asked. 

They looked at each other, then at me,"Yeah." 

"I mean .. why are you guys together?"  Why are they together? What's going on? Seeing both of the people I love have a comfortable talk with each other.. Something is going on. 

Taehyung smiled,"Well, we're just having  little talk." 

"We're making up," but in Daehyun. 

"Making up ...?" 

They both nodded. 

I giggled,"You guys sound like girls after a fight." 

Daehyun clicked his tongue,"Yah , Seohee." 

Still confused as to why did they 'make up' so quickly, I just went along with it because the two people I love are together with me.. and they seemed happy. 

Daehyun probably noticed that I was still standing and he scooted over,"Here. Sit." he said as he patted the chair next to me. 

I sat down and instantly when I did, Daehyun's scent filled my nose and it made my heart beat a little faster. 

I looked at him and he gave me a warm smile. Daehyun, don't smile at me. Please don't. I'm going to have a heart attack. 

 

"Are you okay?," asked Taehyung . "You're eyes are all red and puffy?" 

I took a sip of my hot chocolate,"Yeah. I'm fine," I lied. 

Taehyung was about to say something but then his phone buzzed. He looked at it then looked up. 

"Guys, I have to go. I'll talk you guys later," he said as he got up. 

I gave him a warm smile,"Mhm." 

 

V's P.O.V

 

I walked out of there before they could say anything else. 

 

*Flashback* 

I clenched my jaw,"But don't think I'll let my guard down or soften up for you. I'm only doing this for Seohee." 

Daehyun smirked,"That's fine. After  Seohee gets better, we can go back to hating each other. This is only for Seohee." 

*End* 

 

For some reason, while I was in the cafe, Seohee kept her eyes on Daehyun. I mean both of the guys she loves are sitting right there infront of her ... but she has never, since we met again, looked at me they way she looked at Daehyun.. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

- So bascually, Seohee doesn't want the surgery because her dad died even if they say it was a high chance of the surgery being a success. She believes that she is slowly dying anyways so there's no point of undergoing a surgery. And then Daehyun and Taehyung are just pretending that everything is fine between them just for Seohee and she feels like it's the greatest thing that is happening to her . .. Hummm ? Please comment, love, and look forward to the upcoming chapters(; Thank You <33