- Gone:

Bulletproof

Seohee's P.O.V 

     That morning I was released from the hospital and Taehyung and I went our separate ways. I took the bus home and took a quick shower, freshen up and headed for school. 

On the way to school, I decided go call Daehyun. 

"Eo? Seohee?," answered Daehyun. His voice still seemed tired and scratchy. 

"Are you feeling any better?" 

"Ani," he answered. 

"I'm coming over after school no matter what you say," I said rasing my voice. "You're making me so worried. I haven't seen you for a couple of days." 

"No. Don't come." 

"Wae? Eo? I can't even come see you when you're sick?!," I said getting mad.

"Seohee-" 

"Jung Daehyun, I'm coming over after school and that's final," I said interrupting him. 

He sighed,"Arasseo." 

My anger went down,"Mhm. I have to go now. I'll see you later." 

"Mhm." And then we hung up. 

I went inside the school and BTS all ran up to me. 

"Noona are you better?" (Jungkook) 

"What happened? (Jin)

"Are you alright?" (J-Hope)

"Yah, learn how to take care of yourself." (Suga) 

"Be careful next time." (Jimin)

They all said at once. 

"Woah woah guys. Don't overwhelm her. She just got out of the hospital," said Namjoon. "Are you okay now? We heard what happened from Taehyung." 

"Good thing hyung was there," said Jungkook and the other members nodded in agreement. 

I softly laughed,"I'm fine now. Thanks for worrying about me."  They all smiled at me and then the minute bell ringed. 

We all said our goodbyes and rushed to class. When I entered the classroom V was already there. My heart broke alittle but I know I had to stay strong. 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 

School went by pretty fast and I rushed out the doors to go visit Daehyun, but then I remember I didn't know their address since they moved, so I called him. 

"Daehyun what's the address to your dorm?" I asked. He told me and quickly wrote it down on my hand. 

"Do you want anything to eat?" 

"No. I'm fine. Just come safely," said Daehyun. 

"Mhm. I'll see you in a bit." 

"Alright," he answered and then we hung up. 

I looked for the dorm and successfully I found it before it got dark. 

I took the elevater to the fourth floor and found their door and ringed the doorbell. 

"Hold on," I heard Himchan say. And then within a minute he opened the door. 

"Oh hey Seohee," he greeted me. "Come in." 

"Hey Himchan," I said stepping in. 

"Daehyun is in his room," said Himchan as he pointed to a door. 

"Ah, thanks."  I walked to the door and knocked. 

"Eo?," I heard Daehyun say. 

I opened the door and saw him lying in bed and I rushed over to him. 

"Yah, you're so pale," I said sitting next to him on the bed. I touched his forehead and he was burning hot. 

"Pabo," I said as tears filled my eyes. 

"Why are you crying?," he asked. 

"Because you're this sick and you don't even want me to come see you," I said as I wiped away the tears that were streaming down. 

He cupped my face,"Don't cry. I'm really sorry," he said as he wiped away the tears. 

"I'll go cook something for you to eat," I said as I got up. 

He nodded,"Mhm." 

I walked out into the kitchen and search around for anything to cook, and then I decided to cook him some rice porridge. 

When I was done, I walked back to the room with it and blew on it so that it would be cool and not too hot. 

I helped Daehyun sit up and fed him. After he was done, I gave him some medication and layed down next to him. 

"Seohee ..," said Daehyun softly. 

"Shh ~ Don't talk to me. Just get some rest." 

He nodded and then s his arms around me and pulled me close to him, wrapping me tight in his arms. I looked at his calm beautiful flawless face as he was sleeping and then my mind wondered off to Taehyung. I couldn't control my wavering heart between these two. Maybe I should just disappear and everything will be okay, right? Because I can't stand this anymore. My heart ached really bad to the point where it hurts and I feel like I'm going to die. Aish ~ I furrowed my eyebrows in frustration. 

I looked at Daehyun from his eyes and then trailed down to his plump lips and kissed him. 

"Seohee , don't do that. You might get sick too," said Daehyun calmly. 

"And?" 

He clicked his tongue,"I don't want you to get sick." 

"I'll be fine. It was just a quick peck." 

Daehyun didn't reply but simply pull me closer, as if I wasn't close enough, to him. 

"I missed you," he said resting his chin on my head. 

"Then why are you avoiding me?" 

"I'm not. It's just .. It's just that I'm sick and I don't want you to get sick either," he answered. 

"Stop using that as an excuse." 

"I'm not. It's true." 

"I can take care of myself you know," I said snuggling into his chest. 

"I know." There was long pause, I was tired and decided to go to sleep. 

"I love you Seohee," said Daehyun breaking the silence and waking me up. 

"I love you too," I said tiredly. 

He sighed,"If I was gone, how would you live?" 

I woke up at his sudden question and looked up at him. His eyes were still closed. 

"What are you talking about?," I asked confused. 

"If I was gone, if I am no longer in your life, I want you live a healthy life and forget about me," he said calmly. 

"Bwoh?!" 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Hello guys(: Please comment, love, and looking forward to the upcoming chapters(; Thank You <33