- Dreaming:

Bulletproof

 

 


I stood there frozen," Taehyung," I muttered.


From Unknown number:

-I'm at the dorm. I had to come back to get something. Meet me there..


That's odd, why didn't he text me on his phone.. But without hesitation, I ran out of the locker room and into the cafe. I was about to head out the door when someone grabbed my hand.

"Where are you going?," asked Youngjae.

"I have to go somewhere, so if you could please le- . ."

"How are you guys tonight? Ah, this song is for someone special out there, who means a lot to me," said Daehyun on stage. He looked directly at me as he said that.

What was I going to do, stay and listen or go meet Taehyung. Youngjae let go of my hand, I took a breath and push the door open.

Baby Baby started playing and I stopped when I was outside the door. Daehyun started singing and he looked directly at me. This is the hardest decision in my life. I looked at the text and then at Daehyun. I took a deep breath and walked back inside, and just like that, I pushed V away. I felt my heart rip into pieces but I know Daehyun will repair it. I half-heartily smiled at him and he smiled back. When he was done singing, he came off the stage, and walked to me.

He smiled," I finished the song. How is it?"

Tears were starting to form in my eyes - tears of being heartbroken and happiness.

"Eo? Why are you crying?," asked Daehyun as he cupped my face.

I wiped it away," Aniya~ the song is beautiful."

He smiled and kissed my cheek,"There's no need to cry. . But we're you about to go somewhere?"

I shook my head," Ani. Just wanted to get some fresh air," I lied.

He smiled and grabbed me and pulled me into a tight hug. His embrace is so warm and it feels safe. I buried my face into his chest and quietly cried. Crying at the decision I just made - leaving someone behind and loving some new.


We stayed at the cafe till every performance was done. I wonder off to the back of the mini stage to find Eunji.

"Hey Eunji, do you mind if we add one more singer in," I asked hesitantly.

"This is so last minute, who is singing?," she asked frustratedly.

"Sorry about that.... but me..," I said slowly.

"Oh, if it's you then go right ahead," she smiled. "But hurry before people start leaving."

I smiled ," Thanks." I walked out back to the cafe to find my friend Jonghwan (100% ^^) and asked if I could borrow his guitar. Surely enough he said I could.

I took a deep breath and headed up the stage. I looked at the crowd and found Daehyun who looked surprised.

I nerviously tapped the microphone," Annyeong, my name is Seohee, and I just wanted to sing this quick song for someone, so if you can please listen up before you leave. Thank you."

I cleared my throat and slowly strum the guitar.

[ Dreaming - IU :  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoDQakC8xtg ]

 { The lyrics are on the video(: read themmm , hehe }

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - -


"Say ah~," I said feeding Daehyun some ice cream.

He opened his mouth," Ah~" and in went the ice cream. I took a bite of my ice cream and thought about something.

"Daehyun?," I asked.

"Hum?," he answered.

"How about we have a race? Who ever finish eating their ice cream first wins and whoever doesn't, gets a flick on their head."

"Ou~, I like that idea. Okay!," he said excitedly.

"Okay, ready, start~!," I yelled.

I rushed and ate my ice cream cone as fast as I could.

Daehyun pressed his hand on his head,"Ahh~ brain freeze~!"

I ignored it and kept eating.

"I'm going to win," said Daehyun.

"No fair~!," I said as I tired to eat faster, but it just became a big mess.

Daehyun took his last bite,"All done."

I pouted," Yah~ no fair~."

"Looks like you get a flick on your head," he teased.

I finished my last bite," Ughh~ I hate you."

He laughed,"It's fine. Cause I love you."

I froze for a bit and I looked at him," Ahh ~ brain freeze," I said breaking the awkward silence. It was so sudden for him to say that.

He laughed softly," Okay. Now let me see that forehead."

"No."

"Come on~ you were the one that came up with the idea," he reasoned.

I pouted,"Fine fine."

I lifted my bangs up to reveal my forehead. Daehyun was preparing his techniques of flicking.

"Oh would you just hurry up," I said impatiently.

"Okay.  Sorry in advance," he said as he smiled.

"Mhm, whatever," I said as I closed my eyes.

"I'm coming," he said. I sqeezed my eyes shut and was ready for the impact.

"Hurry up~," I said getting impatient again.

"Eo, you have something on your face," said Daehyun.

I opened my eyes," Clumsy me. Where is it?"

"Here let me get it for you."

Before I could say anything else, he leaned closer and kissed me.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Hey guyssss(: Another chapter update. Please comment, love, and look forward to the upcoming chapters(; Thank youuu<33