- Blood:

Bulletproof

" ... S-S-Seohee ...," said Daehyun softly and quietly. 

"Don't do this," I said breathlessly. 

Daehyun looked down at my stomach, pulled out and immediately dropped the knife. 

My body went weak, and I placed a hand over the sharp pain. When I looked down, blood was already seeping through my white blouse. 

"You basterd!!," yelled Taehyung. "You are going to die!!" He grabbed Daehyun by his collar and pulled him up against the wall and threw punches at him. Daehyun couldn't fight back because he was in a daze . 

I felt my whole body go numb and fell down to the cold wet floor. 

Jin  rushed to my side,"Yah ! Seohee ! Kwenchana?! Why did you leave the car?! Aish ~ ! Stay with me! Stay with me ! You hear me!," he shouted. 

My vision blurred and the noises around started to zone out. I looked to find Daehyun's face full with blood and the BTS memeber trying to pull Taehyung off while the rest of the B.A.P memeber try to grab Daehyun from Taehyung's grip.  

"Seohee ! Stay with me ! Don't go anywhere ! Listen to my voice ! Stay with me!," shouted Jimin as I could see tears fall from his face. My eyes were slowly closing and the noises around me were fully gone. I couldn't hear anything anymore, I couldn't hear the rain drops and the gruntings. My vision blurred and then everything went black. 

 

I woke up to the sound of a beeping noise. I slowly opened my eyes as I found myself in the hospital room. Infront of me was Jimin,Namjoon,Jin,Suga,J-Hope, and Jungkook talking to the doctor. After the doctor left the room I slowly started to get up and the guys rushed to my side. 

"Are you okay? Don't get up," said J-Hope softly. 

"Where's Taehyung? Where's Daehyun," I asked frantically. 

"It's not the time to be worrying about them," said Jin. 

"Where are they?," I asked as I struggle to sit up, but they just kept pushing me down. 

"Seohee please don't fight or argue with us," said Namjoon calmly. "You need to rest." 

A sharp pain came from the side side of my stomach and winced. 

"See ? Now just rest," said Namjoon as he softly pushed me down. 

I sighed in defeat and layed back down. 

"Are they atleast alright?," I ask softly. 

He nodded,"Mhm. They'll be okay." 

I looked at each one of the guys and they all looked so worried and in pain. 

"Are you guys alright?," I asked. 

They all nodded. 

"Yep, we're fine," said J-Hope with a reassuring smile. 

I nodded my head and gave them a half-hearted smile,"That's good." 

"Now get some rest. You look very pale and tired," said Jimin. 

I nodded and slowly closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep. 

 

When I woke up, I found the doctor looking through his clipboard. 

"Oh you're awake Miss Park," he said calmly with a smile. 

I nodded tiredly,"Mhm." 

"How are you feeling?," he asked. "I'm Dr. Lee by the way." 

"Nice to meet you, but I'm feeling okay. Still tired." 

"Wow, you slept for almost the whole day. It's three in the morning right now," he said with a smile. 

I furrowed my eyebrows," I did?" 

He nodded,"Mhm." 

I looked at the clock and it was indeed three in the morning almost four. I also looked around to find where the BTS members were, but they were no where in sight.

"You looking for your friends?," asked the doctor. "I think they said they were going to go grab something to eat and then check on their friend."

I looked back at him," Ah , okay."

"Now Miss Park, do you know how much blood you've lost?," asked the doctor.

I shook my head,"No." 

He softly chuckled," You've lost alot I can tell you that." 

He looked at his clipboard and then at me. 

"It says here that your boyfriend gave some of his blood to you." 

" ... Boyfriend ..? " 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Another quick update(: Will update tomorrow. Please comment, love, and look forward to the upcoming chapters(; Thank You <3