- Transfer students:

Bulletproof

        "Seohee, are you okay?," asked Soomin as she waved her hand infront of my face again. I stood there frozen with my heart beating super fast.

"Eo? Noona ~ !," yelled someone which helped me snapped back into reality. Zelo? What are they doing here? I ran to them leaving Soomin behind. 

"Yah! Where are you going?," she yelled from behind, but I didn't answer. 

"Hey Seohee," greeted the Himchan. 

"Hey, what are you guys doing here?"

Just then Daehyun stepped out of the car wearing my school's uniform, then I realize everyone in B.A.P was wearing them.

"Wait, why are you guys-" 

"We transferred here. We moved our dorm and since our dorm was close to this school, we all decided to come here," interrupted Himchan. He smiled at me. 

I nodded," Ah ~ ... Well this is Soomin , Soomin , B.A.P, B.A.P , Soomin," I finished. 

Soomin waved shyly to them and B.A.P either waved or smiled at her which made her cheeks red as a tomatoe. 

"Well, we only have 10 minute left before class starts, so we should get going," said Soomin as she looked at her phone. 

"Let's go ~ !," hollered Himchan excitedly. Daehyun and I waited til everyone walked ahead of us and we were last. He smiled at me and kissed on my head. 

"I missed you," he said softly. 

"I missed you too."  We entwined our hands together and followed the other members . As we walked into the building, girls whisper amongst themselves," Who are they? " "Woah~ , they are so cool looking~" "They're hot." 

I looked up at Daehyun and he met gaze with me and chuckled. 

"Hey, let's see if we have classes together," said Youngjae as we stopped in the middle of the hallway. We all pulled out our schedules and examined them. 

"Well we for sure know Jongup and Zelo won't have the same classes as us," said Yongguk. 

After a moment of looking over our schedules, Himchan spoke up," So Daehyun, Youngjae, and Seohee have music together while Yongguk and I have Math, then Daehyun and Seohee has almost every class together - music, math, and literature.," he said while using his fingers to count.  "Obviously , they have to have classes together, they're a couple after all." 

The minute warning bell ring telling all of us that there was only a minute left to get to class. We all bed our farewells and headed to our first class. My first class was listerature and I was happy I had it with Daehyun. We walked into class together and took a seat next to the windows on the left side of the room. 

The teacher came in and welcomed us back to school and introduced us the procedures of how his class should be like and all. 

My class schedule was literature, math, dance, history, music, science, and then PE. 

 

The first part of the day went by pretty fast . All the teachers pretty much talked about the same thing - what they expected of us as students and all that. Soon the bell ring and it was time for lunch. 

"Yah! Seohee ~! ," yelled someone. I turned around from putting my books into my locker. 

"Oh my gosh. Hey Ahri ~!," I said hugging her. 

"You're squeezing me to death," she said barely.  

I let go and chuckled," Sorry. It's just I missed you so much." 

"Yeah, thanks for calling me over the summer." 

I gave her soft apologetic smile," Sorry. I was busy." 

She crossed her," Pft. Whatever." 

I closed my locker," Yah ~ you can't stay mad at me forever. Come on let's go get some lunch," I said dragging her down the hall. 

 

When we reached the cafeteria, the line was already so long. 

"Seohee ~," yelled someone. I looked around to find Daehyun waving me down. 

"Hey, Ahri, I'm just going to go talk to some friends," I said to her. 

She nodded and kept talking to her other friends. 

Daehyun gestured for me to sit next to him and Youngjae who sat next to him scooted over. 

"I got you some food," said Daehyun as he placed it infront of me. "I knew the line was going to get long and since I was here before anyone else, I thought I'd get you something because I didn't want you to wait in that super long line." 

I blushed," Ah , thanks," He looked me right in the eyes and gave me his warmest smile. 

"Yah ! Thanks for getting us something," interrupted Himchan. 

Daehyun chuckled," Sorry hyung. I have to feed Seohee first." 

Yongguk chuckled and didn't say anything. He looked irritated or upset about something and I looked over to Himchan and he mouthed ,"Don't mess with him. He's just crabby." 

I nodded and continued eating. 

"Where's Jongup and Zelo?," I asked noticing they weren't here. 

"They-" 

Youngjae was interrupted by some girls' squealing. I ignored them because I thought it was just Jongup and Zelo knowing how much the girls loved those two maknae. 

Himchan turned around to look at the commotion that was coming towards the lunchroom. He coughed and then it caught my attention.

I heard girl say," Oppa , you've gotten more handsome since the last time I've seen you." 

Another girl," Oppa ~ Oppa ~ " and more girls sqealing. 

"Taehyung oppa ~ ! " 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Helllo (: another chapter update. Please comment, love, and definitely look forward to the upcoming chapters(; Thank youuu <3

Might update later , depends .