- Explaination:

Bulletproof

The guys pulled me out to the school field and sat down on the benches. 

"What's wrong?," I asked again and the boys looked at one another looking for someone to speak up. 

Jimin rubbed his neck and spoke up, "There's something you need to know about B.A.P ..," he begin. He looked at the guys for help. 

"They're not who you think they are," said Namjoon finally talking. 

I shook my head in confusion,"What are you guys talking about?"

"Look Seohee, you have to listen to us and trust us," said Suga. 

"We know you're tied up between two people, Daehyun and Taehyung. Not knowing which one to choose. You still love him Seohee , with the songs you just singed, it clearly tells us your still love Taehyung," said Jin. 

"Wait, how do you know Daehyun's na-" 

"Yah, Suga and I will be going to Taehyung, explain everything to her but don't bring her to the scene," said Namjoon quietly. 

J-Hope,Jin. Jungkook, and Jimin nodded. *What is going on?* I thought to myself as I furrowed my eyebrows. 

Suga and Namjoon left leaving the boys to explain 'everything' to me. 

"What's happening?," I asked while looking at them for answers. 

Jimin rubbed his neck and then spoke," Years ago," he began. " Daehyun's and Taehyung's parents were best friends along with Daehyun and Taehyung. Both boys have been friends since they were little.  Both family shared and owned a wealthy company for a long time, until one day, a higher position was offered, but both dads couldn't take it, only one. Both dads being the bestfriends they were, they talked it out about who should take position and Daehyun's dad offered, gave, or told Taehyung's dad that he could take it since he was older, so Taehyung's dad took the position without hesistation. After he took the new position, he was praised very often for his hard and excellent work and that made Daehyun's dad jealous and hate was growing- two things that don't go we'll together. 

At a Christmas party, the two family's attended and someone had set the place on fire. No one was hurt, but the police did an investigation and said it was an attempt murder with the evidence they found on the CCTV. But who was behind it all? No one knew the answers. 

Taehyung's dad become even more wealthy and was praised from people from all over the world and that pushed Daehyun's dad to the bottom. 

Later, the investigation of the fire came up again with more and more evidence being found, and it was said to be the person behind all of it was Mr.Jung- Daehyun's dad. 

In a society of trying to be the best, you can't let anyone or anything be an obstacle. It's survival of the fittest, if you wil call it. Mr.Kim, Taehyung's dad, couldn't believe his own friend tried to kill him. Mr.Kim became cold and he realize Mr.Jung was an obstacle of his and to be the best, any obstacle had to be eliminated.  

Mr.Kim hired people to kill Mr. Jung without anyone knowing and he successfully did. Daehyun and Taehyung was then separated because Mr.Kim didn't want them to be friends anymore. 

It was then years later when Daehyun was in middle school when he truely found out what happened to his dad. Taehyung was working in his mother's restaurant when he saw the news appear on T.V. Mr.Kim was arrested for his actions. Daehyun's mom soon died and left him with his uncle and aunt. He began to rebel them as revenge and hate build up in his already boiled blood. He has his mind set on finding Taehyung, killing the one he loves, and making him suffer. Daehyun who meet the rest of B.A.P, who was already a gang and they all became good friends. They were a group that rebeled the teachers and anyone in their way. 

So here Daehyun was .. He finally found Taehyung, not too long ago. He has been watching Taehyung and you from afar for a while waiting for the right time to come in your life. That was when you and Taehyung broke up, that he decided to show up, making you fall in love with him ..," said Jimin trailing off. 

I felt a headache coming as I try to take all of this in. 

I shook my head," No. No. No. This isn't true. You guys are lying," I said looking at each of them. 

"No we're not," spoke up Jin. 

"You might be wondering how we know all of this," said J-Hope. "Well after middle school was over and we were on summer break , we came across them in the alley after our picnic at the park (the scene where Seohee was sleeping and she had this flashback like dream where it was BTS and her taking a picture while eating pizza- Ch. 13)." 

And then the picture that I saw in Daehyun's  room flashed back into my memory. The picture, the exact same picture Tawhyung and I took on that day. 

"He's been watching you, Seohee. He's been trying to make you fall in love with him so he could only get closer to Taehyung and kill him," said Jimin. 

"No. No . That's not true. All of this isn't true," I said shaking my head. The sky darken and the sky roared. 

"Noona, you have to trust us. I know you love them both, but Taehyung hyung is in danger," said Jungkook. 

I ignored him and stood up to walk away but ..

"Daehyun called today, he wanted to meet up with Taehyung. I don't know what he plans on doing , but I have a bad feeling about," said Jin as he stopped me. 

I shook my head,"No. No. This can't be true. It's not true," I said denying them. 

"Look, Seohee, we know that you won't trust us, but you have to. Who knows what could happen to Taehyung. We know you still love him," reasoned Jimin. 

I shook my head,"No. Stop lying. It's not true," I said as tears began to fall. The sky roared and flashed- rain was coming. 

"Seohee, please, just this once," begged J-Hope as he grabbed my wrist. 

Tears were still falling and I shook my head in denial," No. It's not true." 

Jimin sighed,"Seohee ! Listen ! If you don't trust us, Taehyung could die!," he said raising his voice. 

I looked up at him with tears still falling,"Die?" 

"Yes. So believe us," he said calmly now. 

I squeezed me eyes shut, my headache was coming back. I felt my whole body go numb. This can't be true. It isn't true. Without knowing I collapsed to the now wet cement (from the rain). 

 

When I woke up, I found myself in the car. 

"Oh you're up," said Jimin. 

I nodded tiredly. 

"Where taking you home," said Jin as he was driving. 

"No," I said.

"What do you mean no?," said J-Hope. "You need some rest." 

I shook my head as my headache came back, and then the scene before where they all told me about Daehyun and Taehyung flashed back into my head.

"I'm coming with you guys," I said. 

"No you're not," said Jimin,J-Hope,Jin,and Jungkook all in unison. 

"Guys-," 

"You're not coming," said Jin. 

I furrowed my eyebrows,"If you want me to believe you guys, I'm coming." 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Hellooooo guys (: Woah ! Alot has been said in this chapter. This is the 'big' thing that is revealed. I hope you guys can connect the pieces , if not just comment below(; 

Please comment (but don't ruined it for the people who haven't read this chapter/ story yet), love, and look forward to the upcoming chapters(; Thank you<33