- Daehyun:

Bulletproof

 

______________________________________________________________

     I plopped on my bed and cried to myself. This whole whole day I didn't eat or do anything but cry. I'm a horrible wreck. I can't do this to both of them. It would only hurt them.I really don't know my feelings anymore. I'm so confused and hurt.

I grabbed my phone and dialed Daehyun's number.  It rung forever. I hung up and called again. 

For the hundredth time I called him but no answer. I got up and wipe the tears away and grabbed a sweater. 

If he didn't pick up, then I was going to go see him for myself. I headed out the door and walked to their dorm. While I walked, I left Taehyung a text message. 

 

To Taehyung: 

- I will be going somewhere. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine. Trust me. 

 

I walked for a couple of long minutes and then finally reached their dorm. I went to the elevator and took it to their floor. 

I was outside the door, hesitating if I should ring the doorbell or not.

I placed my hand on the doorbell, took a deep breath, closed my eyes, and then pressed it. I exhaled and waited for someone to answer the door, but no one did. I was about to press it again when I heard shuffling from the other side.

"Just a minute," I heard Himchan say. And then he opened the door. His eyes grew wide and his face went pale.

"S-Seohee .. what are you doing here?," he asked calmly. 

"I'm here to see Daehyun ..," I answered.

Himchan blinked,"He's not here right now. Seohee .. I can't face you like this ..," said Himchan as he begin to close the door, but I quickly grabbed the handle. 

"Gojimal . Daehyun is here. I know he is and it's okay Himchan. You didn't do anything wrong. Just ph .. ," I said as tears were coming down my face. " Just please let me see him. Eo?" I was so embarrassed because here I was also a wreakless mess. 

Himchan sighed," Seohee , don't cry. Just come in," he said softly as he stepped aside to let me walk in. 

He handed me a tissue,"He's in his room." 

I nodded,"Thanks Himchan." 

I wiped my tears and slowly approached his room. 

I placed my hand on the doorknob but dropped down to my knees. I know what Daehyun had for me was just not an act, it was real. I could tell it in his eyes when he looked at me, I could tell by the way he kissed me, when he touched me, when he embraced me in his arms. Tears were threatening to fall, but I held them back. I pushed myself to stand up again and slowly turned the doorknob. 

I peeked my head in and found Daehyun sleeping on his bed. I walked in slowly and closed the door. 

I walked closer to him quietly and looked at his sleeping face. He looked very pale and he had light bruses on his face and cuts. 

I sat down next to him on the bed and watched him sleep. I missed his smile, I missed his kisses. 

I looked away and tears strolled down my cheeks. 

" .. Seohee .. ," said Daehyun breathlessly. " .. I'm sorry. I'm really am .." 

I turned around to find Daehyun sleep talking. 

" .. Seohee ..," he softly said. 

Without hesistation, I grabbed for his hand and squeezed it tightly. 

"Daehyun, I'm here ," I said softly. 

"Seohee .. ," he said once more. His voice was scratched and it trembled a bit. "I'm really sorry." My heart broke into pieces. He was having a dream .. about me. 

"Daehyun .. Wake up. I'm here ..," I said quietly and softly as tears rolled down my cheeks. 

He fluttered his eyes opened and looked into my eyes. 

" Seohee.. ," he said barely. 

"I'm here Daehyun," I said caressing his cheeks. 

"W-what are you doing here ?," he pushed me away as he sat up.  "I thought I told you to forget about me." He was fully out of bed and was standing infront of me. 

"Daehyun, you know I can't do that," I said my voice trembling. 

"You have to Seohee ..," he looked down at the floor. "After what I've done," he breathed. 

I cupped his face and made him look at me, but he refused. 

"Daehyun look at me," I said calmly. And he finally did. "It's not your fault." 

He shook his head and moved my hands away," It is Seohee. It's better if you just go before you get hurt more." 

"Daehyun it's not your fault," I said breathlessly. 

"How is it not my fault Seohee?! Huh?! Explain it to me! I held the knife , I made the move!," he said rasing his voice. 

More tears were coming down my face,"Daehyun! It was an accident! It's not your fault! How can you even think that?" I was gasping for air because I was crying so much. 

"Seohee, I made you bleed. I made you feel pain, that's the last thing that I ever wanted to do," he said softly, his voice cracked, as a tear rolled down his cheeks. 

I cupped his face and wiped them away with my thumbs,"Daehyun, it was an accident. Don't blame yourself. I got in the way. If I wasn't , both of you would've been hurt," I said softly and then tipy-toe to kiss his cheeks. 

Daehyun pulled me down and hugged me tightly to him,"I'm so sorry Seohee," he cried into my hair. 

I held him as tight as possible to me and cried my heart out, I cried all my pain and feelings out to him because I was so confused and to stop all of this pain that I was giving both Taehyung and Daehyun, there was only one thing I had to do. 

I looked up at Daehyun and kissed him on the lips,"Daehyun I love you ... but I have to let you go .." 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

- So sad ); *sobs* Please comment, love, and look forward to the upcoming chapters(; Thank You <3