- Heart ache:

Bulletproof

Jimin's P.O.V 

"Seohee?," I began. 

"Mhm?" 

"There's something that I have to tell you .." 

"What is it?" 

"Don't get upset with me .."

She looked at me confused," I won't, now tell me." 

I took a deep breath then spoke," Seohee, I know you still love Taehyung." Seohee' closed her eyes and sqeeze them shut.  

"I know you do, deep down you do. You still think about him and he still has a place in your heart. Even though you replaced him, you still love him." 

She opened her eyes and tears fell down her cheeks. 

"How - how did you know I replace him?," she asked quietly. 

"That's not important right now. What is important is your relationship with Taehyung. He still loves you. He's just too stubborn to fight for you." 

She shook her head as more and more tears fell down," No . No. I can't. I moved on." 

"Seohee-ah, you can't fool me. No you haven't. You tried but you haven't fully moved on because you can't." 

She shook her head again, wiping her tears away," I can't do that. I can't go back to him. I can't." 

"If you moved on, then why are you crying? If you moved on then there's no point of crying," I said. She didn't say anything back but instead wipe her tears away because she knew I was right. 

"Taehyung needs you by his side again and you do too." 

She shook her head," No ." 

"Stop denying and listen to me for once. Taehyung doesn't have much time-" 

She looked up," I have to go. " she interrupted as she got up. 

"Seohee, wait!," I yelled but she ran off. 

I ruffled my hair in frustration, "Aish ~ Taehyung and Seohee, why are you guys so stubborn." 

 

Seohee's P.O.V

 

I ran home with tears falling down. My heart ached along with my body. Why? Jimin? Why are you telling me this?! 

 

When I reached home, I jumped into the shower with lots of thoughts in mind. I cried heavily not knowing what my heart wants. My head ached and obviously my heart ached too. 

After my shower, I layed on my bed and cried some more. I went to the bathroom to wash my face and prepare for bed. 

Before I turned off the lights, I noticed my guitar in the corner was getting dusty so I decided to clean it, but then I remembered that I had the project to do for music, so I decided to get start on it right away, forgetting about what happened today. 

I strummed it a couple of times to get my mind going on a couple of rhythms.

"You still love Taehyung ... Deep down inside you do .. Even if you replaced him.. He still has a place in your heart... He still loves you ..," Jimin's words ringed in my ear and I begin to feel myself break down again. 

I took a deep breath and ignored it. I played something on the guitar and it sounded just right to my ears. I strummed the guitar again making new sounds of a ballad song. 

As Jimin's words came to my head again, lyrics popped in my head. I reached for my notebook and quickly jot them down. As I wrote down my lyrics I started to sort out my feelings which made my heart ached more. 

 

I played the finished song one last time and I felt my heart was content. This song explained my true feelings. Jimin was right. 

I sighed and put my guitar and notebook away, I reached for my phone and gasped. It was already 3 in the morning almost 4. Time went by so fast. I ruffled my hair and quickly turned off the lights and went to sleep. 

 

I woke up to my alarm ringing and I tried to hit the snooze button but I accidentally hit the radio button and gosh was I scared because loud music was playing in my ear.  I ruffled my hair and got out of bed. I had a major headache and was super tired. 

I washed up, slipped on my uniform, comb through my hair, and headed downstairs for breakfast. 

After breakfast, I headed for school. I was extremely tired and I just couldn't keep my eyes open anymore, but I had to since I was walking. 

I walked into the school feeling dizzy and with the headache that I had, it wasn't helping at all. I walked up to my locker to pull out my books and my vision went blurry for a minute and then came back. 

I put my palm on my forehead and slowly walked to class. As I was reaching the classroom, the minute bell ringed and it pierced through my ears causing me to drop my books and by the time I knew it, everything went black and I could faintly hear people gasping. 

"Move!," yelled someone and then I went completely unconscious. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Another update. Please comment, love, and look forward to the upcoming chapters(; Thank you <33