- Hospital:

Bulletproof

I slowly opened my eyes and took a look around, I was in the hospital. My vision was still blurry, but I could see a figure in the room. The figure was sitting on the couch, his face in his palms. I blinked a couple of times and sqeezed my eyes shut to try to get my vision back, as I did that, I pushed myself to sit up straight. When I opened my eyes, my vision was clear and the figure looked up. 

"T-Taehyung .. ," I muttered. 

He rushed to my side,"Are you okay?" His eyes looked tired and hurt. My heart ached and broke into pieces. 

"What happened?," I asked softly. 

"The doctors said you fainted from exhaustion," he said looking straight into my eyes. I so wanted to just hug him, but I held back. 

"You slept the whole day. Why aren't you getting enough sleep? Eo? I didn't leave you so you cou-"

I hugged him,I just couldn't help it. "Komawo," I said as tears were starting to fill my eyes. He was shock at my sudden action. 

"Seohee ..," he said softly. I just sqeezed my eyes shut and let my tears fllow out and pulled him closer to me. It felt warm and right to be in his arms again and then I realized what I just did and let go. 

"Sorry," I said softly and wiped my tears away. 

Taehyung suddenly cupped my face and finished wiping the tears away with his thumbs. 

"You hungry?," he asked as he let go. 

I shook my head,"No. I'm fine. Some water would be nice though." 

He smiled at me,"Alright. Stay here. I'll be right back. 

I nodded,"Mhm." 

When he left the room, I felt my whole body begin to brake down and become weak again and my heart ached some more. I'm so confused with my feelings. I don't know what to do. 

In a couple of minutes, Taehyung came back with a cup of water. 

"Komawo," I said as I took the cup from him. He just nodded and gave me a warm smile. 

Taehyung walked to the window and stared at the colorful Seoul outside and I realized that it was already night time.  

"Did I really sleep the whole day?," I asked as I set the cup down. 

Still staring out the window, he nodded,"Mhm." 

Silence filled the room and Taehyung just stayed at the window looking out. 

After a while, he sighed and spoke up,"Seohee .." 

"Mhm?" 

"How have you been?," he asked. 

I didn't know how to answer that. I struggled to find the right words. 

"I've been good," I finally said. Honestly, I was not just doing good or great. "You?" 

"I have been good too," he said calmly. Another pause and silence filled the room again. Right there , I wanted to spill my feelings to him of how I felt after he left and how I feel now, but I didn't. I couldn't. 

"Seohee ..," he said again and this time turning around to look at me. 

"Mhm?" 

"I don't know how to say this to you, but you have to trust me," he began. 

"What are you talking about?," I asked confused. 

His eyebrows furrowed,"Nothing. Just get some rest." 

He came and sat down next to me," I'll go after I see you go to sleep." 

I nodded and closed my eyes. I didn't want him to leave, I didn't want to be alone, but somehow I just couldn't say it to him. 

 

V's P.O.V 

I watched her slowly fall asleep. I wanted to hold her hand but I couldn't bring myself to. After what seemed like for a while, I decided to leave for home. I grabbed my belongings and went over to the bed. I looked at her precious face and leaned down to kiss her forehead, but stopped myself. I couldn't bring myself to so this either. I sighed and stood up straight. I looked at her once more and turned around to leave. 

"Kajimah," she said as she grabbed my wrist. My breath got caught up in my throat. "Can't you stay here with me?" 

I turned around to find her wide awake and her eyes sparkling. Her eyes explained how hurt and broken she was. 

"Seohee ..," I said quietly. "I ca-" 

"Just for tonight. Eo? Can't you do that? I feel like I'm going to go crazy if I don't have you by my side," she said as tears begin to fall from her eyes. 

I slid her hand off from my wrist and gave her a hurtful smile. My vision became blurry from the tears that I was trying to hold back. 

I nodded,"Mhm."

I leaned down and kissed her tears," Uljimalayo (Ulji-mal-ayo = don't cry) . I'll stay, so don't cry. You know I hate to see you cry." 

She wiped her tears away and have me a half-hearted smile. 

I grabbed a chair and placed it by the bed so that I could sit. 

"Cha , sleep. I'm here," I said as I grabbed a hold of her hand. She drew little circles with her thumb and gave me another half-hearted smile. 

She slowly closed her eyes and I watched her fall asleep again, our hands still entwined together. I rested my head on the bed and slowly drifted off to sleep. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Another update(: It's finally Seohee and V time ~ . Please comment, love, and look forward to the upcoming chapters(; Thank you<33