- School:

Bulletproof

       V's P.O.V

    I layed my tired and sweaty body on the floor, breathing heavily and tired from practicing all day. 

Jimin handed me a bottle of water," Here." 

I sat up and took from him," Thanks," and gulped down the water. 

"You ready for school next week?," asked Jimin. 

I nodded," Mhm." 

"I wonder how Seohee is doing."  Never once since I was away, did I forget about her. I'd always thought about her every second within my day. 

"I wonder too," I said as I sighed. 

Jimin patted my shoulder," Let's go wash up. We're heading back to the dorm tomorrow so we have to pack tonight." 

I nodded tiredly and he helped me up. My body was extremely sore from all the dancing. 

 

After I went to take a shower, I begin to pull out all my clothes and neatly fold them into my suitcase, but then I thought of something. 

"Hyung, do you mind if I use your phone for a bit?," I asked my manager. 

He nodded and handed to me. 

I went out of the room and into the livingroom and dialed Seohee's number. It seemed to ring to a long time. 

"Yah ~ , ppalli . Come get your stuff together," said Namjoon. 

I gave up and hung up the phone and handed it back to my manager. For some odd reason, I had a bad feeling something happened back at home. 

 

- - - - - -  - - - - -  - - 

Seohee's P.O.V

   My noisey alarm clock ringed in my ear. I groaned at the irritating sound and press te snooze button. I layed on my bed for a bit and then my alarm clock went off again. 

"Aish ~," I said as I sat straight up and ruffled my hair. I turned off my alarm and flipped off my blanket and headed for the bathroom. 

After my shower, I looked at myself in the mirror. 

I softly slapped my face a couple of times to make sure I was fully awake," Ahh , I'm not ready for school, especially senior year." 

I walked out and slipped on my uniform, put on a little amount of makeup, brushed through my light brown hair, and head down the stairs. 

I was eating wheny phone buzzed. 

 

From Soomin: 

- Good morning ! Ready for school? 

To Soomin:

- Pft. No. Wanna come with my to school me?

From Soomin: 

- What do you know, I was walking to you house anyways. 

To Soomin: 

- Haha, you know what they say, great minds think alike. 

I finished my cereal and washed the bowl really quick and headed out the door. When I closed my gates, as if on cue, Soomin arrived.

She waved excitedly, "Hey."

"Hi," I answerd back tiredly. "Oh my gosh. I am so not ready for school to start again."

We started walking, "I know, same here," said Soomin.

She hooked her arms with mine, "But look on the bright side, you get to start your morning off with strawberry milk." She pulled out a bottle of strawberry milk.

My eyes widen, "You got it for me?"

She nodded," Yeah. As I was walking to your house, I decided to stop by the store and buy some for us," said Soomin with a smile.

I grabbed the drink from her and thanked her. We walked all the way to school and then when we were just a few feets away from the school gates, a certain question stopped me from walking.  I zoned out for a bit and then came back to the moment.

"Hello ? Earth to Seohee?," said Soomin as she waved her hand infront of my face.

"Eo? What was your question?"

She sipped her strawberry milk, " I said are you ready to see Taehyung?"

Just then a car pulled up and a group of guys came out one by one.

"Can't be ....," I said quietly to myself.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Hello guyss , another chapter has been uploaded. Please comment, love, and look forward to the upcoming chapters (; Thank You <333

OH MY GOSH ! Daehyun's Hurricane teaser photo ... I just cant! Oh my gosh ! He is so dang hawttttt !BAP-Youngjae-Daehyun_1373847354_af_org.j