- Baby:

Bulletproof

Seohee's P.O.V 

 

     Daehyun slid his hand into mine and entwined our hands together. 

It shocked me a little but I didn't mind. 

He walked me to my house,"Did you want to come in?," I asked. 

He gave me a smile,"Is it okay?" 

I nodded,"Mhm." 

 

I switched on the lights and stepped aside so he could come in. 

"You want something to drink?," I asked as I went to the kitchen. 

He shook his head,"No . I'm fine." 

He looked around,"It hasn't changed much." 

I laughed a little,"Yeah. Nothing's change actully. " 

He sat down on the couch and I took a bottle of water with me and headed up the stairs,"Please make yourself at home. I'll just be upstairs taking a shower." 

 

When I got to the bathroom, I looked at myself in the mirror. 

"Yah! Park Seohee! What are you thinking? Why did you ask him to come to your house?!," I quietly scold myself. 

With a sigh I went into the shower and let the hot water release my stress and thoughts away. 

 

I slipped on my clothes and let my wet hair down to air dry. 

I was coming out of my room when I felt my head spin and saw two of everything. 

*Aish~ ! Why right now?! I don't want Daehyun to know!* I thought to myself. 

I walked back into my room trying to be careful but stumbling along the way to look for my pills. 

 

After long minutes of searching, I finally found it by my coffe table by my bed. 

I took one pill and left my room trying to hold onto the railings to keep my balance. 

 

"Daehyun?," I asked when I reached downstairs. 

 

 

Daehyun's P.O.V 

 

I want to help her, but I can't let her know that I know about what's wrong with her. 

She called for me,"Daehyun?" 

"Right here," I answered back. 

She instantly dropped her hand that was on the wall to her sides. 

"Sorry for taking so long," she said as she smiled . I didn't reply but simply watch her actions. She took a deep breath and slowly took a step. 

She took another breath and then another step. 

 

I couldn't bare to watch anymore so I just went over to her, picked her up bridal style, and carried her to the couch. 

"Yah ~ Why did you do that?," she asked as she playfully hit my arm. 

I chuckled,"Because I wanted to." 

She blushed and looked away. 

I scooted over to her and embraced her in my arms. 

"Y-yah . Jung Daehyun, what are you doing?," she asked while trying to struggle away. 

Not answering , I just pulled her closer to me. 

"Seohee , I missed you. Do you not know that?" I said and then her struggling stopped. 

"D-Daehyun ..," she muttered. 

"Can we just stay like this for a little while ... because I feel like I might go crazy if I don't have you in my arms ..," I said,  letting out my feelings. 

She slowly nodded and hugged me back. 

 

We hugged each other for a little bit and then I carried her upstairs to her bed. 

"Sleep well, okay?," I said to her. 

She still couldn't see. 

"Can you sleep here tonight?," she asked. 

I was shocked at her question,"Seohee .." 

"I feel safe- .. I mean , it's getting late and I don't think you should be out." 

"But I don't want you to feel uncomfortable. It better if I just go home." 

"No! I feel safer when you're here," she with a sigh. 

I sat down on her bed. 

"Please," she said. 

Giving in, I nodded,"Mhm." 

I lightly pushed her down,"Sleep. I'll be here, right next to you." 

 

I walked to the other side of the bed and simply layed down just to watch her sleep. 

She looked at me, but she was still struggling to see me. 

She smiled at me,"Sing a song for me." 

I softly chuckled,"What song?" 

She scooted closer to me,"Any." 

I cleared my throat and singed .. 

 

[ Cr. Baby Baby - 4men ] 

 
You're too much, thank you. Oh baby~
You're too pretty. Oh~
There's not a thing that can stop me from looking at you
I always look at only you. Oh baby~
 
The very next day. 
We meet again, after our break up
We meet again, it's a good thing
I still laugh like this, do you see? Oh baby~
 
You're too much, thank you. Oh baby~
You're too pretty. Oh~
There's not a thing that can stop me from looking at you
I always look at only you. Oh baby~
 
 
 
I looked at her and a saw tear roll down her cheek. 
 
I brushed the tear away with my thumb and softly chuckled,"Why are you crying?" 
 
She held my hand,"Ani. It's nothing." 
 
"Then why are you crying?" I asked as I pulled her into my arms. 
 
"Because .. you're singing is beautiful .." 
 
I chuckled,"Is that all?" 
 
She went quiet for a moment then spoke," And because ... I miss you, your voice .. everything about you, I miss." 
 
I held her tightly to me and didn't say anything but to feel happy that she felt the  same way too. 
 
 
 
 
When I was sure she was asleep, I pulled the covers up to keep us both warm. 
 
I was slowly drifting off to sleep when I felt soft fingers touch my face. 
 
I opened my eyes to find Seohee on her elbows. 
 
I was about to say something, but she traced her fingers on my eyebrows and it told me she couldn't see that I was up. 
 
Her soft fingers trailed down to nose and then she flinched alittle when touched my lips, but then it came back again to trace the outline of it.
 
Without any notice, she leaned forward and kissed me, more like peck. 
 
She layed back down and acted as if nothing happened. 
 
I smiled to myself..*Pabo* I thought and then slowly drifted off to sleep. 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Story is coming to an end ); Only one more chapter left. Please comment, love, and look forward to the last chapter(; Thank You <33