- Is it wrong ..?

Bulletproof

Daehyun's P.O.V

 

       "Why don't you stay over for dinner?" I asked her. 

"No. I should get going," she said as she got up. She stumbled a bit and then regain her balance. 

I sighed, she's as helpless as a baby. 

"Just stay. I know you won't be able to drive. I'll take you home after you have dinner." 

She sighed and sit back down,"I just don't want to bother you guys." 

I went over to her and sat next to her,"You're not a bothering us at all. We don't get much company. We're glad you're here. I'm glad you're here," I said softly to her. 

Is it wrong that I miss you even if you're right here infront of me? Is it wrong for me to think of you all that time? Is it wrong to want a second chance? Is it wrong of me to rather be single than be with anyone but you? Am I wrong to think that you can never be replaced? Is it wrong to wish you happiness even if it's not with me? Is it wrong that I still love you this much?  

 

Seohee's P.O.V

 

My heart raced at the his words, "I'm glad you're here." 

"Daehyun ..," I said softly. 

"Mhm?" 

"Did you .. know it was going to be me you were meeting?," I asked. 

He nodded,"Mhm." 

"Why did you want to meet me when you knew it was me?" 

"I could ask you the same thing.." 

 

My heart stopped at his answer and I couldn't breath. 

I didn't know what to say . . Why did I want to meet him even if I knew it was him ..? 

 

"Guys! Come eat!," yelled Himchan. 

Daehyun looked at me and smiled,"Time to eat." 

 

I walked into the kitchen to find food neatly placed on the table. 

"You cooked all this?," I asked pluzzled. 

Himchan nodded,"Mhm. Is it too much? Nah ! It's just for you . We're happy to see you again after a long time," he cheerfully said. 

I took a seat and stared at the delicious food. 

"Yah! Come eat!," yelled Yongguk to the other members. 

Daehyun took a seat next to me and I felt a little electricity shock when his hand and my hand touched when trying to grab the bowl of rice. 

"You can take that," he said with a smile. 

Without saying anything but simply nodding, I took it. 

"You guys , eat all of the food. I didn't cook all this for nothing," said Himchan. 

I took a bite of his food,"Woah ~ , you're cooking is just like my mom's." 

Himchan chuckled,"Oh really ? No way. But I'll take that as a compliment." 

I softly laughed at his comment and quietly ate my food. 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - Next Day - 

 

"Good morning~," said Doonjoon as he sat on my desk. 

"Yah! Get your dirty off my desk!," I quietly tried to yell. 

"Are you okay now?," he asked as he stood up. 

"What?" 

"About what happened yesterday? You collapsed." 

"Oh . Yeah . I'm fine now," I lied. 

Doonjoon smiled," That's good. Woah ~ I really didn't know that you and Daehyun knew each other. I mean he didn't say anything about it when I told him your name and you didn't either." 

 

 

*Flashback*

Daehyun walked me up to my front door. 

"About your question earlier ..," he began. "I believe it's fate... I don't know about you... but I believe it is .. What's meant to be will always find its way back ... " 

My breath got caught in my throat. 

Before I could say anything, he kissed me on my forehead. 

"Goodnight Seohee , I'm always here for you." And with that he walked back to his car and drove off. 

*End* 

 

 

"Hello? You listening?," asked Doonjoon. 

"Oh. Sorry , I was ..-" 

He chuckled,"In your own little world." 

I nodded and smiled at him,"Yeah." 

"You always are. Well anyways, better get back to work."

I nodded and went back to focusing on my paper work. 

 

 

As I was working my phone buzzed. 

 

From Daehyun: 

- Hey, if you're not busy.. would you like to have lunch with me? 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

- Daehyun and Seohee time ~ I like that " #TeamDaehyun " thing. Hehe . Please comment, love, and look forward to the upcoming chapters(; Thank you subbies and commenters , and all those silent readers <33