- Surgery:

Bulletproof

 

     I could hear people talking in the distance but couldn't make out the figures due to the blurryness of my eyes, so I closed my eyes.

I pushed myself up into a sitting position and I felt someone rush to my side. 

"You're up now.. " said a familiar voice. I opened my eyes to find Taehyung looking at me with worried eyes. 

"T-Taehyung ... W-what are you doing here?," I muttered. 

"I was in the cafe when you collapsed ..," he answered. 

"Oh .. Thank you ..," I said softly. 

He smiled at me,"You don't have to thank me. I just happened to be there.." 

Silence filled the room. 

I took a quick glance at Taehyung .. He seemed upset about something .. but I didn't want to ask. 

"So how have you been?," he asked. 

"Uhm, I've been fine. And you?" 

He smiled,"That good to hear. I've been doing great. " He rubbed the back of his neck,"I gave up on becoming a idol.." 

My eyes widen,"Wae?" 

"Because the guys and I felt that it was better if we were just an underground group. We don't need all the fame to produce good music." 

I nodded,"Ah ~ I see." 

"Are you hungry?" 

I shook my head,"No. Not really." 

 

"Miss Park?," said the doctor as he came in. 

"Ne?" 

"Do you perhaps remember me?," asked the middle age man. 

I squinted my eyes and tried to remember.. 

"Ah ~ The doctor from a year ago .. Dr.Lee was it?" 

He smiled,"Yes. That's right. Glad you remember." 

I was about to say something when he interrupted me. 

"Taehyung-sshi , if you could excuse us , I have something to tell Seohee," he said as he exchange glances with Taehyung. 

Taehyung nodded and left the room. 

 

"What is it?," I asked curiously. 

Dr.Lee took his glasses off and sighed. 

"I don't know how to say it to you ..." He said trailing off and looking at the floor. 

"What's wrong?" 

He sighed again and looked at me,"You have ... a tumor .. growing in your brain .." 

My eyes widen and I felt tears building up in my eyes. 

"That's what keeps making your vision blurry from time to time and you get major headaches.. I suggest you get sur-" 

I shook my head,"No. No . I don't want surgery." 

"Why? The sooner the better. You have 89% of it being successful." 

I shook my head,"No. I don't want it. Doctor, please don't tell anyone about this.." 

He looked away and then at the door where Taehyung left, then sigh,"I- ..." 

"Aghh," I grunted as I put my palm to my forehead. My headache was coming back. 

The doctor rushed over to me and tried to calm me down , but the headache was just hurting too much.  

I heard him call in the nurses and that was it, my whole body went weak, and again everything faded away. 

 

"Arasseo. Thanks doctor," I heard someone say. 

I slowly opened my eyes to find once again Taehyung talking to the doctor. 

Dr.Lee saw me get up and rushed to me. 

"Are you okay? How are you feeling?" 

I nodded,"I'm fine." 

Taehyug ruffled his already messy hair,"How are you fine?! Look at you!," he said rasing his voice. 

He was about to say something else when the doctor gave him a look which kept Taehyung quiet. 

"Just lay down. I'll have a talk with Taehyung. He's just worried. That's all," said Dr.Lee with a smile. 

He patted Taehyung's back and motioned him to go out the door. 

When they left, I felt a stream of tears come down my face, "Taehyung-ah ... why did you have to come back and see me like this ..?" 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

- The 'plot' is revealed ~ She has a brain tumor ); How will she handle it ? How will she handle Taehyung that has now entered her life once again ? Deep down inside , they still have feelings for each other .... Anyways , please comment, love, and look forward to the upcoming chapters (; Thank You <3