- Secret:

Bulletproof

V's P.O.V

   

    "Just relax. We both know she's not fine, but you don't want her to know that you know about her condition right?," said Dr.Lee. 

I nodded,"Yeah. But why doesn't she want the surgery ? You have to convince her somehow." 

He shook his,"I've already tried. She won't listen to me. She told me not to tell anyone .. but I atleast thought I should tell you .. someone needs to watch over her when her vision starts to blur and she can't see." 

I ruffled my hair,"Ughh . Why is she so stubborn?! Wait, when did you say her brain tumor started?" 

Dr.Lee looked at his clipboard, "I believe a year ago. Perhaps .. was there a time when she also had a major headache?" 

I shook my head,"I don't think so. She'd always seemed normal to me ... Wait , there was a time when she fainted at school. I was walking to class and I saw her holding onto her head and then she collapsed. " 

"That must've been when it started.." said Dr.Lee. 

"But why didn't the doctor say anything about it before?" 

"It must've been mistaken for a mind grain or if the doctor were to scan a test on her, the tumor would've been really small, so you wouldn't notice it." 

"I know you want to help her and so do I, but it's her decision if she want to do the surgery or not. I can't force her. I will try my best to convince her. In the meantime, I'll give her some prescriptions to ease the pain . She can go home tonight," said the doctor as he patted my shoulder and walked away. 

 

After ruffling my hair so many times over frustration, I decided to go back into the room. 

When I entered, I saw her quickly wipe her face and looked up at me. 

"Eo? You're still here?," she asked. 

I forced a smile,"Mhm. I'll take you home. The doctor said you could go home in a little bit." 

She smiled," okay." 

I didn't want her to know that I also knew about her condition because then if she knew that I knew, she would only push me away . She'll probably think I pity her but I really don't. I love her, I really still do after a year. I just want to be by her side again and protect her , make sure she's safe. 

 

A knock came from the door and in walked Dr.Lee with a bag. He gave me a quick glance signaling that I should go out and I did as instructed. 

 

Moments later he came out of the room. 

"I gave her the medication. She can go home now."

"Thanks." 

"No problem." 

 

I walked into the room and Seohee was already getting her stuff ready to go. 

"You ready?," I asked. 

She smiled and nodded tiredly,"Mhm." 

 

We walked out to the bus stop and she looked a bit confused. 

"Ah , your car, it's still at the cafe." 

She was about to say something but then she simply nodded. 

"I still live in my same house. We can just take the bus." 

I nodded. 

 

The bus screeched to a stop infront of us and I motioned for her to go in and she did. 

She sat by the window and I sat down next to her. 

It was kinda awkward, but I didn't care, as long as she was okay. I put on my earbuds and turned up my music. 

 

After what seemed like a while, I felt a something hard landed on my shoulder. 

I looked to find Seohee fast asleep. A piece of hair strand was in her face and brushed it away . 

She's still beautiful as always. 

 

When we reached her house, I lightly shook her and she woke up. 

"Well I guess.. I'll see you around..," I said . I honestly didn't want to leave her. 

She looked down and didn't say anything. 

"Take care of yourself," I said. 

I turned around to leave, but then she quickly grabbed my wrist. 

"Kajimah , jebal ." 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Another update (: ASDFGHJKL ; my feels. Haha . Please comment, love, and look forward to the upcoming chapters(; Thank You <3