- Coffee Shop:

Bulletproof

    I walked out of my house and headed to my favorite coffee shop. As I got closer to the coffee shop, memories of me and V came to replay over and over in my head. But today, I didn't want to think about him after seeing him a week ago. I just wanted to enjoy a nice drink of coffee. I walked in and it was packed. *Humm, something must be happening today* I thought to myself as I try to push through the crowd of girls.

I finally made it to the counter where the cashier wasn't paying attention.
 

"Excuse me, can I order?," I said rather rudely. Girls were pushing and squirming in excitement, but I didn't seem to care. I just wanted to get my coffee and get out. The cashier snapped out of it and said," Ne~, mihanae. What would you like?"
 

"Uhm, one Iced Americano please."
 

"Would that be all?"
 

"Yes"
 

"Alright, you're total is $2.50."
 

I handed her my money and she said," Alright. It'll just take a minute." Her eyes than trail back to where the crowded of girls were squirming excitedly. I decided to take a quick look at the attention of commotion and my heart stopped.
 

"Yah~, isn't that V?," said one of the waitress to the cashier.
 

"Yeah. Isn't he handsome~?," said the cashier as if she was in Lala land.
 

"Call out to him. Maybe he might look over here," said the waitress.
 

*No. No. Don't call him* I thought to myself.
 

"V~ V~ Taehyung~! V~!," shouted the cashier. Before I could turn away, he looked and we met gaze, once again.
 

"V~ V~," yelled the impatient cashier. V  didn't take his eyes off of me.
 

"Here's your Iced Americano," said the cashier. I snapped out of it and grabbed my coffee. I felt him still looking at me, I ignored it. I put my head down and pushed through the crowd of girls with tears threatening to fall. Why am I seeing him everywhere I go? I must be hallucinating. No can't be. The cashier even called out his name.
 

Aish ~ Why do I keep seeing you all over the place? I'm suppose to be getting over you, but I - I just can't . You left me without a reason, without letting me know what I did wrong.
 

If only you could te-

 

*bumps into someone*
 

"Oh. Kwenchana? Mihan. I didn't see you there. I was walking backwards and didn't see you," said a guy with a very nice voice.
 

"Yah~ Daehyun watch where you're going," someone said jokingly. I looked up at him ; he stared into my eyes ; his face looked fimular.
 

"Mihanae," I said and looked down again and walked off. I've seen him from somewhere..

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Hey guys(: Another chapter. Please support and love this story . Thank you <3