- Going:

Bulletproof

      The boys sighed and Jin shook his head,"You cannot go. We don't know what is going on there. We promised Taehyung we won't take you there." 

"But-," I said but was interrupted my Jin again. 

"No Seohee, you are staying home and that's final." 

I was going to go no matter what he said. 

"Jin hyung, just let her go," said J-Hope. 

"And let her get hurt, no. I can't. I promised Taehyung and a promise is a promise," said Jin pulling up to my house. 

He sighed and closed his eyes and then opened them again," You just need to go rest." 

"I'm not going anywhere," I said folding my arms over my chest. 

Jin sighed again,"No Seohee. Please don't make this any more harder than it already is." He turned around to look at me when he said that.

"Jin, I wil be alright. You guys just need to believe me like I am trying to believe you guys. I need so see it for myself in order for me to believe you," I said to Jin calmly. 

Jin furrowed his eyebrows in frustration and sighed. 

Jimin grabbed my hand, "Hyung, this is the only way to prove to her of what we just told her back there," 

Silence filled the car for a little moment and then Jin spoke up. 

"Fine." 

I smiled,"Komawo!" 

He didn't say anything but drove off. 

"Where exactly are they?," asked J-Hope. 

"Daehyun said in the alley of this building," said Jin as he pointed to a piece of paper of what looked like an address. 

"He told Taehyung to meet him there," he finished. 

Jimin was still holding my hand for comfort and that's what I needed. I needed someone there for me to be strong for me because I sure wasn't strong for myself. 

"I can't believe I'm taking you there," said Jin. "The others will be so mad at me." 

"It's fine," I said. 

"This is the only proof we have," said Jimin. 

Jimin gave me a warm smile and I gave him a half-hearted smile back. 

The rain was pouring down harder than ever as I looked outside the window. 

 

We arrived at this dark looking building. 

"Seohee, you stay inside," said Jin. "We're going." 

"It'll be safer in here .. Just in case something happens," says J-Hope. 

I wanted to go but I know the guys wouldn't let me so I simply nodded. 

When the guys left me in the car, I thought about all the things they've told me and I started to sort out my feelings. Taehyung, I love him, but I also love Daehyun. There was no way he would lie to me. 

"Daehyun ... He wants to find Taehyung and kill the one he loves and make him suffer ..." Jimin's words played back in my mind again. 

Daehyun was going to kill me? .. No. He wouldn't. He wasn't like that. 

I came to a conclusion that this was all some joke, Daehyun isn't like this. I love both of them, but I know Daehyun isn't like this. I shook all these thoughts out of my head and headed out the car door. 

No matter what the guys said, I had to see it for myself to believe it. 

I walked around the building to the back of the alley, when I reached it , I quickly hid behind a tall tin trash can. 

All I could see was Jongup and Zelo on the floor holding onto their stomach and Daehyun's back facing me while Taehyung was a few feet  away from Daehyun facing him and facing my direction. Jimin was on the floor along with Jungkook and J-Hope holding onto their stomach. Yongguk, Himchan and Youngjae stood behind Daehyun and Namjoon, Suga, and Jin stood behind V. 

I looked at Taehyung and he had blood dripping down his mouth and his hands. The rain making the blood dropping to the muddy floor. He had bruises on his face. And then I looked at Daehyun, but I couldn't see his face, only the back of his muddy shirt. When I looked down to his bloody hands, I noticed he had a pocket knife. 

"Just stop, you don't need to go this far," said Taehyung breathlessly. 

Daehyun chuckled,"Stop? Stop? I don't think so .. After what your parents did to mine .." 

"That's between them, not us Daehyun. You weren't like this, never. You don't need to do this ..," said Taehyung. 

Daehyun chuckled again,"People change Taehyung. Today will be the day you die in my hands in place of my father ." 

This isnt happening . This is a dream, I'm dreamig. This isn't the Daehyun I know.

Daehyun griped the knife tightly. I had to do something and fast, but I didn't know what. I loved them both, but I don't know what is happening. I must be dreaming. 

I looked at Daehyun once more and I knew what he was going to do next with that knife in his hand, but I didn't know what to do. I furrowed my eyebrows .. and then I heard Daehyun charging for Taehyung. 

Without hesitation, I ran, full force, infront of Taehyung, but facing Daehyun.

I felt a sharp pain go through the side of my stomach. 

I looked at Daehyun in the eyes and his eyes widen . 

"Ige geumanhae (ige geuman-hae=stop this now)," I said softly but breathlessly. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Another update(: Please comment, love, and look forward to the upcoming chapters(; Thank You <33