- Rose One:

Bulletproof



"Seohee-ah~," yelled Eunji.

I slipped on my shirt,"Ne~?!"

"Someone dropped something off for you?"

I opened the door and Eunji was outside the door holding a rose.

"What's that for?," I asked puzzled.

"Someone dropped it off for you. I believe it was Daehyun? He came in looking for you but you were changing so he told me to give it to you. He had to go somewhere and it came with a note." She handed me alittle piece of paper and left.

I opened the piece of paper and it read,
 

" To: Seohee
Each day, you will recieve one rose and on that day, we shall do something special. So tonight, let's go have dinner(:
From: Daehyun"


I smiled at his cheesiness and put the rose and letter in my locker.

Today was very tiring, we were extra busy today, I don't know why. When the clock strike six, Eunji said I could leave for my 'date'.

I headed home and took a shower and found something nice to wear. I had on a white blouse with a pink pattern skirt and a nice sky blue hand bag.

 

 



 

 

 

My phone buzzed.

From Daehyun:
-You ready?

To Daehyun:
-Mhm


I headed downstairs and sat down on the couch and flipped through the channels. Place gets lonely here, my parents are never home.

Suddenly the doorbell rung. I looked outside my window and it was Daehyun. I turned off the T.V and lights and headed out to the gates.

I hugged him,"We'll don't you look handsome tonight." Daehyun was extraordinary handsome. He was wearing a white and black button up shirt with a black jacket, a belt, and a pair of black dress pants.

 

 

 

 

"And don't you look absolutely beautiful tonight," he said with a soft smile. I blush and looked down. We walked to his car and he opened the door for me and then rushed to the driver seat.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - -
 

"Ladies first," said Daehyun as he opened the restaurant door and gesture for me to walk in.

I blushed and smile," Thank you." The restarunt wasn't an elegant one but it was decent.

 

As we sat down at a table and waitress came to our table.

"Hello, welcome. May I get you two something to drink?"

"Water is fine," said Daehyun. I nodded in agreement.

"Alright I'll be right out," said the waitress and then walked away.

"So how was your day?," I asked.

"It's was okay, could've been better, but now it's going great," he said with a smile. "You?"

"Ehh, my day was tiring. But now,so far so good."

Daehyun laughed softly and then the waitress brung out our drinks. We ordered our food and when it came we ate. Daehyun would often make me laugh, he would tell me jokes about B.A.P and all these other things. And then we stared talking about school and what colleges he wanted to go to - since this upcoming school year would be our last year of high school.

 

When were we done eating Daehyun excused himself to the restroom.

"Excuse me everyone," said someone. I looked up to find Daehyun on a mini stage and he smiled at me. "I would like to sing a song for a very special and beautiful person sitting right infront of me." Everyone followed the direction of his eyes  and looked at me. I turned red as a tomato with every looking at me.

People whispered among themselves," Woah~ she's so lucky."

Daehyun cleared his throat and started singing.

 

[ Knock Knock Knock - 4men : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xIriGd8TBU ]

{ The song Daehyun is singing- lyrics are on the video, read them(: }

 

After he was done singing, everyone clapped and cheered. Daehyun came off the stage and to our table. His voice is amazing.

I smiled," You wrote that?"

He nodded, "Mhm." I blushed.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

" Goodnight, " said Daehyun. We have arrived to my house and now were standing outside my house.

I gave him a smile," Goodnight. Thank you for tonight."

"It's nothing." I smiled and punch the code in to open the gate.

"Ah, Seohee . . ," said Daehyun.

I turned to face him, "Mhm?''

Without any notice, he kissed me on my forehead and I stood there frozen.

He ruffled my hair, " Goodnight. Go in now. I'll watch you go in so I know you're safe."

Still blank and frozen," Eo? Mhm." I finally snapped back into reality and walked inside my gate. I waved good bye and headed inside.

I walked to the bathroom and washed my face and slapped it a couple of times. My cheeks were rosy red.

I ruffled my hair, "Aish~ Daehyun, what have you done to me? "

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Hellooo , another chapter uploaded(: Please comment, love, and look forward to the upcoming chapters(; Thank youu<3  By the way, like the new poster? Credits to balloon_