- Rose Two:

Bulletproof

 

"Noona, here's a flower for you," said a little boy.

I was walking to work when he came up to me. He was the cutest thing in the world. His fair skin, bowl hair haircut and cute round glasses stood out.

I ruffled his hair,"Eo? Who is this from?" - even though I knew who it was from.

"I don't know his name, but he wanted me to give this to you."

I smiled," Ah~ thank you." The little boy waved and walked away.

 


When I reached the cafe and was changing into my work clothes, my phone buzzed.

 


From Daehyun:

- Recieved the flower?


To Daehyun:

- Mhm.

 


From Daehyun:

- Beach this evening?


To Daehyun: 

- That sounds great(:

 


From Daehyun:

- See you then :)


I place the flower in my locker and headed out into the cafe to start my shift.

 


Usaully B.A.P would come in every morning, but for whatever reason they stopped. Daehyun would come before we close, but now we seem to be spending our evenings together, so he doesn't anymore- because obviously he's with me.

 


My shift went by pretty fast and smooth, it wasn't very busy today.

 

I arrived home slipped on a sweater. I already had a pair of shorts on and a shirt, al I needed was a sweater because it does eh prett chilly at the beach.

 


Daehyun texted for me to come out and I did as instructed.

"Hey, " I said as I stepped into the car.

He gave me a smile,"Hey."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Yah ~ ! That's not how you do it," I yelled. Daehyun was bulding a sand castle all wrong.

He laughed, "Then how?"

I grabbed the little shovel and bucket from him, "Like this." I showed how to make a castle, the way I wanted it.

He nodded but tilt his head," Making a sand castle is all the same. There's no specifc way."

"Ah ~ whatever," I said giving up on making the castle.  Just then Daehyun stood up and reached his hand out for me.

"Let's go for a walk."

I grabbed his hand and he swiftly pull me up.

 

 

We walked along the shore and watched the sunset. I walked a head of him, but backwards so I could face him.

He softly laughed," What ?"

I shyly smiled, "Nothing."

His pace picked up," Tell me." His eyebrows raised as if he was thinking about doing something.

I knew what he was going to do, so my pace started to pick up.

"Yah , Jung Daehyun, don't even think about," I said.

He smirked, "Think about what ?" he asked innocently.

"I know what you're thinking."

His walking pace started to get faster and I started running .

"Park Seohee, come here !," he hollared.

"No!"

 

Without any notice that he had caught up to me, he picked me up bridal style.

"Yah, Daehyun, don't you dare."

He ignored me,"Ready? One, two, three !" and he threw me into the water.

"Yah! Jung Daehyun!," I yelled. Aish , my clothes are all wet.

He came into the water, stretched out a hand and smiled,  " Sorry, I just had to."

I grabbed for his hand and smirked, "It's fine," and pulled him into the water. We both laughed.

"Payback," I said getting up.

We both got out of the water and dried ourselves and wached the sunset fully and then headed home.

 

In the car, I was extremely tired.

"Rest, I'll wake you up when we get to your house," said Daehyun.

"Eo? No, I'm fine," I lied.

"If you say so."

I looked out the window and stared at the shining lights outside, and then I just slowly fell asleep.

 

 

 

I had woken up a little, but was still in my sleeping state, that half awake half alsleep state. I kept my eyes closed but the car had stopped moving. I sat there with my eyes close for a couple of minutes when I heard some talking outside.  

"Daehyun, you can't be doing this." I heard someone say. "We only came here for one reason."

"It's alright hyung," I heard Daehyun say.

What were they talking about?

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Hey guyss, another update(: Please comment, love, and look forward to the upcoming chapters(; Thank youuuu<33