- Time:

Bulletproof

 

_____________________________________________________________

- One Year Later - 

Novemeber 24

     How are you guys doing today? Today's weather seemed to be very cold but no snow yet. I hope you guys are healthy and doing well. These days my body isn't so well, I've been having headache lately , really bad ones . And then my vision gets blurry for a bit but then comes back. I think I need glasses guys. Haha . 

"Seohee-ah ! Your class is here," said Haneul as she interrupted my writing. 

"Mhm, Arasseo unni. I will be right out," I yelled back. 

     Journal entry , end .

I got up and walked out into the dance studio. 

"Everyone ready?," I asked. 

My students nodded," Ne ~!" 

"Okay start from the beginning like yesterday," I instructed and played the music. 

One year, one year has passed by and not once have I seen them .. after that night. I kept a jounal and write about my day to them as if they were reading it. People might think it's crazy, but that's how I kept myself company and from not breaking down often. Taehyung and the rest of Bangtan moved school after our break up and Daehyun and the rest of B.A.P moved out of their dorm to somewhere. They're names are still in my phone, never have I pressed the called button or text button since that night. 

After I graduated high school, I was scouted to become a dancing and singing teacher and is living well. 

Wherever they are , I hope they're doing fine and living healthy. 

 

V's P.O.V 

 

"Aish ~," I ruffled my hair in frustration. "Let's try that again." 

"But this is already our tenth time ~," whined Jimin. 

"We do it until we get it right," I said sternly. 

"Aish~," said Jimin as he ruffled his hair. 

A year has passed by so quickly. Bangtan and I have been living pretty well, we've been living in our new awesome dorm . We gave up on our dreams, well we didn't really give up, but we decided that it was just best for us not to become big idols. We wanted to produce our own music and live the life. . 

But not a single day goes by in this one year, that I haven't thought about Seohee . I wonder how she is living .. I wonder how she's doing ? Is she living well? Going to college ? 

 

Daehyun's P.O.V 

 

"No, No. Do it again. Sing it again. You have to express your emotions into the song . Don't just sing it so blandly. Yor audience will get bored," I said scolding the new trainees at TS Entertainment. 

A year as passed by and I've been living pretty well.  

"Promise you'll stop doing these revenge things and live a good life. Start a music career. Live a healty life ... ," her words ringed in my ears. 

I promised her and this is where I am. 

A music producer along with B.A.P in this TS Entertainment company that we own. We decided not to live in the pass anymore and move on because living in the past only held us back from things we couldn't get to do. So we decided to give up our revengeful days and live a more happy life because after all, you only have one shot in life. 

Days, weeks, and months goes by, but never have Seohee left my mind. I thought about her everyday . I hope she's living well . 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------- 

- Woah ~ a year has passed already. They all seem to be living pretty well(: I posted 7 chapters today, maybe I should stop. Haha . Anyways , please comment, love, and look forward to the upcoming chapters(; Thank You <33