- Coming Back:

Bulletproof

"Taehyung oppa ~." His name ringing my ear. 

Daehyun nudge me softly," You okay?" No I was not okay. I was not prepared to see him again. I don't know how to face him if he saw me like this - with new friends, especially a new boyfriend. 

I stood up,"I - I just remembered, I had to go talk to a teacher about something. I'll call you later Daehyun," I said briefly. I walked with my head down and a really fast pace to the entrance of the cafeteria. I walked right passed them and bumped into a girl. 

"Yah ! Watch where you're going," snarled a girl. 

I bowed," I'm sorry," and quickly left. I ran to the field and sat in the bench and sighed. Tears filled my eyes. Memories of Taehyung and I started to find it's way back into my head, replaying them over and over again. The time when we secretly snuck out of school, the time when we ran out to  this very same soccer field and had our very first kiss, and the many times when we laughed and joked around with the Bangtan members. My friends, my boyfriend - or should I say ex - I've just pushed them away within a single swipe of a door. My heart ached, my head ached, my body felt weak. I sat there on the bench curled into a ball- my knees to my face. 

Without knowing that time had passed so fast, the bell ringed for the next class. I quickly wiped my tears and headed off to my next class. 

*Aish~ I'm late!*  I ruffled my hair at the frustration of being late. I slide open the door lifelessly and I felt a thousand eyes on me. 

I looked around for an empty seat and finally found one - next to someone with a baseball like cap-  I walked over to the desk slowly. 

"Hey , hakseang, what is your name and why are you late?," asked the teacher. 

I sat down and looked up at her," My name is Park Seohee and I was late because ... because .. -" 

"She got called down to the office," I was cut off by the guy that was sitting next to me , his voice seemed familiar though. 

"Alright, since it's the first day of school, I'll let it slide," said the teacher and then begin talking to the rest of the class. 

"Thank you," I said not making eyecontact with him - the guy sitting next to me- but simply putting my head down on the table. 

He softly chuckled," No problem. After all, we're friends right?" 

*What the heck is this guy talking about? I don't even know him* I thought to myself. Too tired, out of it, frustrated, sad, and angry all together, I didn't bother to look at him. 

"Friends? I don't even know you. Just because you saved me doesn't mean we've become-" I was cut off. 

"Ah ~, you're still the same old you." 

Frustrated, I lift my head off the table and turned around to face the guy, "Excuse me, but - JIMIN !?" 

I noticed I had said his name a little bit too loud because the other students were looking me like I was some kind of freak. 

He softly laughed," Finally you look." 

"I'm so sorry I spoke to you like that," I said giving him a sad (as if I wasn't already sad enough) look. 

He smiled at me brightly," It's fine. You haven't change one bit."

I half-heartily smile, "I guess, but thank you so much for saving me." 

He smiled," It's nothing."

"You two!," snapped the teacher. "Stop talking before I send you guys to the office." Jimin and I looked at each other and smiled and payed attention.  

 

After the bell ringed and class was over, Jimin turned to me,"It's been a long time Seohee," he said with a bright smile. I packed my things into my backpack and got up lifelessly. 

"It has." 

He smiled at me and also got up and as we walked out the door, he asked," What class do you have next?"

I looked at my schedule," Music." 

"Oh really ? What room?" 

"Uhm, 2-B." 

Jimin looked at me shocked, "What ? No way. I have that class next too." 

I felt a small smile form on my face. It was nice to know he was in my class. I missed him, his cheerful self, I missed him a lot .

"That's great," I said as I smiled at him. I linked arms with him," Let's go." My mood suddenly change alittle and I felt a lot better because he was here. 

 

We reached the room and walked in the music room, then I let go of him because I remembered Daehyun was in the same music class. Jimin noticed sudden action and distant himself from me like he knew I was waiting for someone. He walked over to someone who also look very familiar, Jungkook? 

I looked around to find Daehyun but he was nowhere insight. Where did he go? The minute bell ringed and students begin to take their seats. 

"Seohee noona ~," called Jungkook. He gestured for me to sit down in the seats next to him and Jimin. I look out the door once more and there was no sign of Daehyun.

I sighed and walked over to them. 

"Hey noona, how are you? I missed you," said Jungkook sweetly. 

I gave him a smile,"I'm doing great. I missed you too." The bell ringed and and everyone quiet down as the teacher walked in ... And still no sign of Daehyun. He better not skip class. It's the first day. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Another chapter update(: I'm on a roll. I'm such in a good mood , I might just update one more chapter. Please comment, love, and definitely look forward to the upcoming chapters(; Thank youu <333