- Not Picking Up:

Bulletproof

      Music class was dismissed and now it was onto science when I again had a class Jimin, and then onto the last class PE. I had that class with J-Hope.  I talked with him and kinda catch up a little. He's always so smiley and in a good mood. That class ended pretty fast and it was the last bell of the day. I changed back into my uniform, went to my locker and grabbed whatever I needed and headed out the school door. When I reached the steps, I was going to pull my phone out but I forget it was getting repair, so I just stood there looking at my watch on my wrist and waited for B.A.P.

 It seemed as if I waited for quiet awhile and none of the B.A.P members came out the school doors. Where the heck did they go? Did they just all decided to ditch school this afternoon? Daehyun didn't even show up for music. I ruffled my hair in frustration. Today has been a really long and tiring day. I looked at my clock once more and gave up and begin to leave. I was walking out of the school gates when someone called me name. 

"Seohee ~ !" 

I turned around to find out it was Jimin. 

I waved at him," Eo , Annyeong." He smiled and rushed to my side. 

"Going home?"

"Not yet. I just remember that I needed to go get my phone." We started walking.

"What happened to it?," asked Jimin. 

"It fell into the sink and the sink was filled with water." 

He chuckled," Sounds like you. Always clumsy." 

I laughed softly and hit his arm," Yah~!" 

He raised an eyebrow,"It's true." 

"Whatever." Jimin always brings the best out of me. He knows how to turn my frown upside down. 

"Mind if I walk with you?" 

I shook my head," Nope. Not at all." 

He smiled at me," So how have you been? Gah ~ , it's been such a long time since I seen you. I missed you best friend." 

I chuckled," I've been good. And what are you talking about? It was only three months." 

"Three months is a long time!," he said his voice raising. 

I wrapped an arm around his neck," I guess so best friend. I missed you too. How bout we go get something to eat?" 

"Really?!," he asked as his eyes widen. 

I smiled at him," My treat." 

"Alright! Let's go!" 

I shook my head," After I get my phone." 

"Okay!" 

 

I came out of the phone store and Jimin was waiting outside for me. 

"They gave me a new phone. They couldn't repair the other one, so they just transferred all my contacts and pictures and stuff to the new one," I explained as we started walking. 

"Better than nothing," replied Jimin. "Ah! Let's take a picture. A picture to remember this day!" 

"Areso." 

We stopped walking and he pulled out his phone, " Say 'kimchi~'" 

"Kimchi~" 

"Alright let's go eat now!," I said excitedly. 

"Let's go!," shouted Jimin. 

 

We arrived at an outdoor restaurant in those red tents. 

"Ahjumma ~ One serving of ddobokki please," I hollered. 

"Ne ~ " 

I turned my attention to Jimin," So , how was training?" 

He sighed,"It was very hard and tiring. After the first week of dance practice my body ached for weeks." 

I nodded understanding what he was talking about because I also dance. 

"How were the other members?," I asked hesitantly. I added 'other members' because not only did I want to know how they were doing but also Taehyung. 

"The other members worked really hard to get a lot of their singing and dancing right too. It was so~ hard and really tiring. We some times didn't even get to sleep at all," he explained. 

I nodded," Well how was the members' health conditions?" 

Jimin titled his head," We'd get sick, but never gave up. One time Jungkook fainted from over working himself." 

I nodded," Ah ~ since he's still young, his body probably wasn't prepared for the hard work." 

Jimin nodded in agreement," Yeah. But look, he made it into the senior music class. That's why he was in class with us today." 

I chuckled," I figured." 

"There was also a time when Taehyung- *ahems* never mind, let's eat," said Jimin with a smile. 

I  looked at the food that was placed infront of us. When did this get here? I must've been thinking too much that I didn't realize it came. I took a couple of bites of the ddobokki. 

*What happened to Taehyung?! Tell me~ !* I thought to myself. 

"So who were the guys that you were at lunch with?," asked Jimin stopping my train of thoughts. 

"Eo? Uhm, their group name is B.A.P , consist of Yongguk, Himchan, Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup, and Zelo." 

"Their your new friends, I see?," he said smiling. "Don't worry. I'm not mad or anything." 

"No, it's not like that. I mean your still my friend, I just met them over the summer. Wait, how did you know I was at lunch with them?" 

He took a bite of the ddobokki," I saw you when you bumped into that girl when you were leaving the cafeteria. Come on, I'm your best friend, I could tell it was you even if I was miles away." 

I chuckled," Yeah , sure. If you say so." 

He laughed and finished his ddobokki," I'm serious." 

I smiled at him and nodded. 

 

After we finished our food, Jimin walked me home, and we gave our goodbyes.

I layed on my bed on my bed after my shower and decided to call Daehyun. 

After what it felt like years of the ringing sound,I hung up. Daehyun better have an explanation for this. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------- 

- Hello ! Last update of the day. Here is some Jimin and Seohee time (; Please comment, love, and look forward to the upcoming chapters(; Thank You <33