- Expressing:

Bulletproof

      It was now Monday and every senior was a nervous wreck, well some.  This Monday had a odd feeling to it, but I couldn't figure what. 

Brushing it off, I took a deep breath and checked on my makeup.

"Hey Seohee," said Jimin with the rest of Bangtan following him. 

"Oh hey guys," I said as I turned around and I smiled at them. 

"Woah ~ noona. You're really beautiful today, I mean you're always beautiful," said Jungkook. 

 

 

 

 

 

I blushed and the other members added,"Yeah. I agree." 

"Thanks guys," I said. I was really nervous because not only was I singing solo, but the song I wrote is dedicated to only one person. I looked for him but he wasn't here. 

As if J-Hope was reading my mind,"Hey, where did Taehyung go?" The members look at each other then at me. 

"Is there something wrong?," I asked as I noticed their actions. 

"Ani .. It's just something came up .. And he had to go . He'll be back though," answered Namjoon. 

"Uh .. Yeah, something came up ..," said Jin with a smile. Jimin then pulled J-Hope to the side and they seemed to have a little talk. 

I nodded,"Ah , I see .." I wasn't so sure if everything was alright because they're actions clearly stated that something was wrong, but then maybe I was just thinking to much. 

"We'll I'm anticipating on your performance today," I said with a smile. 

"We do too," said Suga. "You'll do great."  

I smiled and excuse myself to go the the bathroom. 

I took big deep breaths and tried to focus on my breathing. 

I stayed in there for a couple of minutes and then went back to the back of the stage. The so call 'senior talent show' was starting soon.

I went to check my phone really quick just in cause Daehyun texted and he did. 

 

From Daehyun: 

- Good luck on your performance. Fighting ~! I love you. 

 

Daehyun didn't come to school today because I insisted he stay home to get alittle bit better. I couldn't reply back to him because my feelings were confused. The song I was going to sing was my true feelings for only one person. I don't want to hurt Daehyun, I really don't and at the same time, I don't want to hurt Taehyung because I've hurt him enough. He didn't get any explanation of why I drifted away. Everytime I look at him, I always see how hurt is his through his eyes. He was always so cheerful and cheesy , but now he hardly smile.. 

 

It was now the afternoon and almost all of the senior have gone, but there's still more to go. I watched all the performances through the T.V that was backstage. I was getting really nervous now because almost all of the solo singers did not get a perfect score even if they singed two songs. 

"Seohee," I heard someone call my name. 

I turned around to find Taehyung looking at me,"Eo?" 

He walked up to me and gave me warm smile,"You will do great. Don't think about anything. Just imagine there's nobody else in the room but you ."

 

*Flashback*

- 8th grade dance competition - 

I was standing backstage ready to go up and dance infront of the school, and I was so nervous, my hands were starting to sweat. 

"Hey ! Best friend!," yelled someone. 

I turned around to see Taehyung smiling ear to ear," You'll do great! Don't think about anything! Just imagine yourself alone dancing infront of me when you practice." 

"Yah! Even when I dance infront of you, I'm still scared." 

He chuckled," Well then just imagine there's nobody else in the room but you." 

I smiled at him,"Thanks Taehyung." 

He smiled,"That's what bestfriends are for." 

*End* 

 

I smiled at him,"Thanks. Good luck on your performance." 

He was going to say something when his group was called to the stage," ... They call themselves Bangtan Boys ~!," said the MC. 

The boys rushed pass me and I gave them a smile and mouth "fighting!" . 

".. Seohee . . I want you to know this performance and songs that is written is dedicated to you," said V and then gave me another hurtful smile. He hurried up the stage and left me puzzled. 

The music started playing and I tried to relax.

 

[ Cr. Nod Along - M.I.B : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLlSRcTRAT4 ] 

{ Lyrics are on the video(: }

 

 

 

When they finished, my heart was racing. I didn't know what to do. 

"Alright that was very good. It says here that you are performing two songs," said one of the music instructer. 

"Yes," answered Namjoon. 

"Alright we'll listen to that one too. Music start." 

 

[ Cr. Like - BTS : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quzPr9nxAgo ] 

{ Lyrics are on the video (: }

 

 

After this song was done, I was speechless. My heart ached a lot. My breath was caught up in my throat . If a heart ache could kill, I would've die right there. I'm so sorry Taehyung. I really am. 

The boys came down cheering which stopped my train of thoughts. My eyes met Taehyung's and he gave me a what seemed like a forced smile. 

"Seohee we got 100 percent!," said Jimin. But I ignored it and only kept my eyes on Taehyung. My vision became blurry because tears were forming in my eyes. 

"Park Seohee, please come out and perform your song," said the MC. I quickly wiped my tears away and headed up to the stage. 

Before I went up, Taehyung grabbed my wrist,"You'll do great. I know it." 

I have him a half-hearted smile and went up on stage. 

"Okay, start when your ready," said the music instructer. 

I took a deep breath and said,"This song is for someone who is really special to me. I didn't realize how much I hurt that person. I pushed him away without thinking about his feelings and I am truely sorry." 

I took a deep breath and strummed my guitar. 

 

[ Cr. Waiting - IU (cover) :  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTWarcdrAqQ

While I was waiting for you,
I’ve been thinking that you’re so painful after you left me.
So you’re crying on the way back to me.
When I look at you, I hope,
On a clear day you will come back to me just like when you left me.

Can’t I see you again?
I can’t see me In your eyes

Comfortable waves and remains of the smile makes me cry.
You’d come back to me
Don’t hesitate to come to my arms if your heart called me
I’ll hug you like I did before
.
 

 

 

As I singed, I only looked at one person in the crowd, Taehyung. 

"Alright Miss Park, do you perhaps have another song to sing?," asked the MC. 

I looked at the judges and they didn't seem satisfied with my singing. 

"I do!," I said abruptly. 

The music instructers looked up," Would you mind singing that song?," asked one. 

"I don't mind," I answered. 

I took another deep breath again and strummed my guitar. 

 

[ Cr. Missing You Like Crazy - Taeyeon : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P1hDHPdiIU ] 

{ Lyrics on the video(: }

 

This was a song I wrote a long time ago when I was in middle school. As  I sing, tears streamed down my face as I only stared at Taehyung. I  poured my heart out to him. 

 

Everyone clapped and I bowed and wiped away my tears.

"Miss Park, you are an excellent singer. I was so moved by your singing. I could feel the emotions you portray in the song and you expressed your emotions to make the audience  feel your emotions as well," said one of the music instructer. 

"You have an amazing voice. I was so touched , I nearly cried," said another instructer 

"The last song you just sing brought me to tears. What a beautilful voice. And again, you expressed your emotions really well making the audience feel your pain. Really nice job," said the last music instructer. 

"Thank you," I said. 

The three music instructers discussed for a minute and I looked down. My heart was racing for two things , one- the results, and two- the confession and breakdown I just had on stage.

"Seohee-sshi, " said one of the instructer.

"Yes?," I answered as I looked up to them.

"You're score .. is .. I'm sorry .. I don't know how to say this ..,"

I held my breath.

"You're score is .. 100 percent ~ !""

My eyes widen and the audience clapped.

"Congratulations ~!," said the instrcuters.

I smiled widely and bowed several times, "Thank you, thank you. "

When I got off the stage, BTS was waiting for me.

"Congratulations Seohee ~ ! , " they cheered as they clapped.

I smied, "Thank guys. "

"'We knew you were going to get 100 percent. You're voice is amazing ~ !," said J-Hope.

I smiled and thanked them again, but my eyes only searched for one person, Taehyung. He wasn't there though.

The guys noticed my actions and looked at one another with a worried expression.  

"What's wrong?," I asked.

"There's something we have to tell you," said Namjoon.

"Come with us." he said as he grabbed my hand. "It's a long story."

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- And we'll stop right there.  The sad heartbreaking songs. /; Anyways, Please comment, love, and look forward to the upcoming chapters(; Thank You <33