- A little 'advice':

Bulletproof

   

     I don't know how many times I've been waking up at the hospital, but this time I was glad that I didn't wake up there, but instead somewhere else. 

"Eo? Hyung, noona is up," I heard someone quietly say. 

I looked around to find familiar faces surrounding me. 

"It's been a long time Seohee," said someone happily. "Remember me? I'm Himchan." 

And then it hit me,"B.A.P" I muttered.

"Yep. It's been a long time," said Youngjae with a smile. 

I pushed myself up from the sofa and sat up. 

"Where am I?," I asked. 

"In our home ofcourse. We did take you to the hospital for a bit,  but then took you here afterwards," explained Youngjae. 

I nodded tiredly. I looked at each one of the members - Jongup,Zelo,Himchan,Youngjae, Yongguk, and ... where's Daehyun.. 

"Okay look, I really need to get this out. I don't mean to make to bring this up and I feel really guilty about it..," spoke up Yongguk. "What happened a year ago, Seohee, we're really sorry. We've never mean to hurt you in anyway. We're truely sorry." 

The guys put their heads down and looked at the floor. 

I chuckled,"Guys, it's fine. I'm okay. You guys don't need to apologize . I'm not mad or anything. Don't blame yourselves." 

Himchan looked up,"Really?" 

I smiled at him,"Yes really." 

The guys looked up at me and with a smile spread across their faces. 

Yongguk sighed," I'm happy I got it off my chest." 

I laughed at his comment and just then Daehyun came into the room. He seemed to be upset about something. His eyebrows furrowed. 

"She's up Daehyun," said Himchan. 

Daehyun sat down on a chair,"Yes. I can see that." 

"What's the matter with you?," asked Youngjae. 

Daehyun shrugged,"Nothing." 

There was a minute of silence. 

"Well, I'm going to go cook some dinner. Anybody want to help?," said Himchan as he got up from sitting on the floor. 

"I do." (Zelo) 

"I'm coming too." ( Jongup) 

"Yah! Let's go together!" (Yongguk and Youngjae) 

 

After the guys left, it was only Daehyun and I left in the room. He looked at me with worried eyes and sighed. 

 

 

Daehyun's P.O.V

 

I looked at Seohee then sighed. Is she crazy or what? 

 

*Flashback* 

"Doctor please tell me what's wrong with her?" I begged the doctor. It's a coincidence that I met Seohee's doctor. 

"I can't. She doesn't want anyone to know," he said as he slightly pushed me out the way. 

"I need to know. I want help her. I want to stay by her side. I won't tell her that I know. I just need to know what's going on with her.." 

The doctor sighed and looked at me. 

"She has a brain tumor. That's why it's causing her to have these major headaches and her the blurriness of her vision. I insisted she gets surgery , but she doesn't want to. It's a high chance that it'll be a success. But she just doesn't want to."  

"Have you try convincing her?," I asked. 

"I have but she just doesn't want to. In the mean time, I gave her some medication. It won't stop the tumor, but it'll ease her headaches. If she doesn't get the surgery, her vision may become more worse." 

I sighed . What is Seohee thinking? Does she not think about her self or what others might feel when they find out about her condition?

The doctor sighed and patted my shoulder. 

"Does anyone else know about this?," I asked. 

"I did tell someone name Kim Taehyung .." 

"Kim .. Taehyung ..,?" I muttered. My hands curled up into a ball at his name. 

The doctor nodded,"Mhm. He also brought Seohee here when she fainted. It's amusing, it seems like you guys both love this girl alot."

It was quiet for a moment and then the doctor spoke up. 

"You know , if you guys both love her , don't cause her too much pain because it looks like she's been through alot. Whatever it is between you and Taehyung , forget about it, it's all in the past. Move on." The old doctor looked at me and his eyes looked like it said 'I-understand-your-situation-because-I've-somewhat-been-through-the-same-thing'. 

"It's the only way to make her heart feel at ease for a while," he finished. He patted my shoulder again then walked away. 

Geez , was this a guy a mind reader or some sort .. 

*End* 

 

Seohee , you stupid girl, why are you doing this to yourself? 

I looked into her eyes and she seem really confused and hurt as always. All this time, I thought you've been living well, but you're just as hurt and confused like the last time I saw you.

"If fate ever bring us together again, I promise I won't ever hurt you again ...," my own words that I promised her ringed in my ears. I promise I won't hurt you anymore Seohee-ah. You know that's the last thing I want to do. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

- Alright . Now Daehyun knows too. Will he take the doctors advice about him and Taehyung or still hold a grudge on him? Will these two soften up and make up to protect the girl they love .....? Hummmm ? Please comment, love, and look forward to the upcoming chapters(; Thank You <33