- Vision:

Bulletproof

 

     I didn't know how reply. I picked up my phone and stared at the message for a bit. My mind was running wild. 

My fingers danced on the touch screen keyboard because I wasn't sure of how to answer him. 

 

To Daehyun: 

- Sure . 

From Daehyun: 

- Okay. Meet me at this place. 

 

He sent me a picture with an address. 

 

 

 

I threw my phone on the desk. My heart was racing. I could not believe that I agreed to have lunch. Aish ~ 

I got up and walked to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. 

"Aish~, Seohee , what are you thinking! You're not supposed to do this! ," I said as I ruffled my hair in frustration. 

I stomped my heels on the ground and ruffled my hair some more. 

A lady then came out of the bathroom stall and looked at me like I was some crazy women. 

I pretended to chuckle and fixed my hair. 

"Aish~ what an embarssment," I said quietly as I walked out the bathroom. 

"Eo? Why do you look like that?," asked someone.

I jumped,"Yah! I already told you, stop scaring me!" 

Doonjoon put both his hands up as if to surrender," My bad lady. I didn't mean to. I just came out the bathroom and saw you looking a mess. Your hair .. it's a bit .. out of place .." 

I huffed my bangs out of my face," Sorry. I was just having my moment." 

Doonjoon nodded," Ah ~ , You're crazy women moment where you ruffle your hair like your out of control." 

I gave him a death yet playful glare. 

"Okay. I'll go get some lunch now," he said and walked off. 

 

I walked back to my desk and grabbed my phone and purse and headed out the building. 

 

As I was driving I turned through the radio channels to find something good to listen to until I heard Daehyun's name. 

"The group who own TS Entertainment has now released a song. It's called Coffee Shop. Shall we listen to it ? Music Start ~ " 

 

 

[ Coffee Shop - B.A.P :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTMPB_IOcbs

{ Lyrics are on the video(: }

 

 

After the song was done I felt a million emotions and my heart ached again; for the longest time, it hasn't ached this much. 

 

I arrived at the place, but I stayed in my car because I felt my headache come back. My eyes went blurry again. I closed them hoping that it would come back to normal. 

I rubbed my eyes,"No," I said barely. I saw two of everything and slight figures walking past my car.

I quickly ate my pill and went inside the restaurant. My vision was still blurry. 

 

 

Daehyun's P.O.V 

 

I was sitting down at the table when I noticed Seohee come through the door. 

I was going to call for her, but then I noticed her actions. She stumbled alittle and bumped into someone. 

"Yah! Watch where you're going!," said the lady she bumped into. 

Seohee bowed,"I'm sorry." And then stumbled some more. Is she perhaps ..  

 

I couldn't bare to watch anymore, so I got up and rushed to her side. 

I held both side of her arms. 

She  was shocked at my sudden action. 

"Who are yo- Daehyun?" 

I smiled alittle,"Mhm. You okay?" 

She ignored my question,"Did you just get here?" 

"Yeah," I lied.  "Come on , let's go find a seat," I said as I slid my hand into hers and pulled her to the table I was sitting at. 

 

"So how's your day so far?" I asked. 

She forced a smile,"It's okay. Busy."

I nodded,"Ah . I see" 

She looked at the menu but kept closing her eyes. 

 

The waiter came and set down two glasses of water on the table,"What can I get you guys to eat?" 

I ordered my food and then looked at Seohee. 

She closed the menu," You know what, I'm not that hungry." 

The waiter nodded and walked away. I stayed quiet and observed her actions. 

Her hands were shaking a little and she looked like she wanted the glass of water but couldn't find it, so I quietly scooted over the cup into her hands. 

Without knowing I did so, she took a sip of water. 

"Why aren't you eating? I didn't ask you to come out here to have lunch with me so you can watch me eat," I said.

She laughed,"It's fine." 

 

When my food came, I didn't touch it but instead did something else with it. 

"Seohee , say 'Ah'," I said playfully to her. 

She chuckled,"I don't think we should - " 

"It doesn't matter. Just eat," I said with a forced smile.

She didn't hesitant and ate it. 

 

After a while of feeding her, it looked like she came back to 'normal'. She reached for her cup of water without hesistation. 

She pulled out her phone and looked at it. 

"Oh my gosh! I need to go back to work." 

I laughed a little, "Mhm. Have fun. Hope you enjoyed your lunch." 

She blushed and looked away,"I didn't want you to feed me, but I guess I was just a little hungry." 

I smiled at her,"It's fine." 

"Well, I should get going now," she said as she got up and walked away. 

I looked at her disappearing figure. 

 

When I saw her drove off, I took out my phone and dialed a number. 

"Taehyung, we need to talk." 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

- What's happening? ... Please comment, love, and look forward to the upcoming chapters(; Thank You <33