- Falling In or Falling Out:

Bulletproof

 

  I was serving customers their food when B.A.P walked in. Today was extra busy, the cafe was having a musical show today, or kinda like a little concert.

I walked to B.A.P's table.

"Hey guys," I greeted with a smile.

"Hey Seohee," they all said.

"You watching us perform tonight?," asked Daehyun.

My eyes widen," You guys are performing tonight?"

Himchan nodded," Yeah. If you didn't know, we all like music just not you and Daehyun."

Huh? How did he know that?

With confusion written all over my face," What ? How'd you-"

"Anyways Seohee, Can we order now?," interrupted Daehyun.

I snapped out of it," Ah, yes. What would you guys like?"

 

 

I took their orders and brung it back to them when it was ready.

Eunji tapped the microphone, "Okay guys, may I have your attention please." People slowly stopped talking and when it was fully quiet, Eunji continued.
"Okay guys. Welcome to the first ever musical show in this cafe. We have an amazing full line of artist singing here tonight. I hope you guys will enjoy them. So first up, let's welcome BEAST ~."

Everyone applauded.

As BEAST singed, people listened and cheered or continue talking among themselves with the music in the background.

"Seohee, how's your wrist ? Any better?," asked Daehyun looking at it.

I nod my head," Yeah. It's better than before. The swollen had went down."

He smiled,"That's good."

Everytime he smiles, it makes me melt inside. I get butterflies and everything. A week has passed since the ice skating incident. Daehyun and I have been texting and seeing each other non stop and our feelings are growing stronger each day. B.A.P and I had grew pretty close too. They all see me as their little sister, well except for Jongup and Zelo, I'm their noona.

"Seohee, you can take a break now," said Jiyoung. " Looks like you need it. You've been working all morning."

"No, It's fine. The cafe is still busy."

Jiyoung smiled, "It's fine. Just enjoy yourself. My boyfriend is here, so I'll just make him do some things."

I laughed shyly," Alright thanks then."

"No problem."

Daehyun grabbed my hand and pulled me down to sit next to him.

I hit his chest lightly, " Yah ~ . You scared me. Don't pull me so sudden like that."

He smiled, " Mihanae."

He s his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Tired? I asked.

He nodded, "Mhm."

"Woahh ~ , look at you two. " said Himchan as he leaned back and squint his eyes. "You guys make a cute couple. "

All attention was to me and Daehyun.

Youngjae who was sitting next to Daehyun smiled and said, "Your relationship has already gotten this far?"

I blushed, but then lighly moved Daehyun's hand away from my waist. He looked at me confused and I got up.

"I should get back to work," I said. "I'll be looking forward to you guys' performance." I smiled and walked away into the locker room.

I felt some sort of guilt when the members said that. My feelings for Taehyung are still here, I haven't moved on completely. I wonder how he's doing . Does he think about me often? I opened my locker to check my phone. One new text message.

From Unknown number:

- Hey Seohee ~ How are you ? Are you doing well ? I hope you are(: You don't want to make me worry do you? It's Taehyung.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- A quick update before I go to sleep. Please comment and give me feedback guys(: And please look forward to future chapters(;