- Fault:

Bulletproof

      It had been two days since I got back from the hospital. The doctor wanted me to stay home for alittle bit so that my stitches can heal. When I stayed home, the Bangtan Boys made sure they I was okay and spent their nights with me since my parents were never home. Heck, they probably didn't even know I was injured. 

"Good morning," said Taehyung as he back hugged me while I was drinking a cup of water in the kitchen. 

"Aish ~ guys, please don't do this ," said Jungkook. 

I slapped Taehyung's hand  and he chuckled and slid away to go drink some orange juice. 

"Morning ~," said Jin coming down the stairs. "I shall make breakfast today, so Seohee , move out the way," he teased as he walked into the kitchen. 

I moved to the side as instructed and watched Jin worked his magic on cooking. 

"Hyung .. why do you like cooking so much?," asked V. 

"Because I like eating," answered Jin. 

"Is there anything else you like besides eating?" 

Jin flipped the pancake and titled his ahead,"I also like V too," he said as he turned around to wink at V. 

Namjoon came in at that time,"Eh? Let's stop now." And that brought a little laughter out of Jin, V, and me. 

 

When Jin was done cooking breakfast he called all the guys to come eat. 

"Yah! Hurry up and come eat!," he yelled. 

The members rushed to the table and gathered around and thanking Jin for the delicious breakfast. 

I took my plate and grabbed me some pancakes and bacon. 

Jin smiled at me ,"Eat alot. I made plenty." 

I smiled at him," Komawo," and ate my food. 

 

When everyone was done they set their plates into the sink. 

"Guys, just leave it there. I'll do it," I said as I finished up my food. 

"Aye ~ we can't do that," said Jimin.

"Sure you can," I said with a smile, but before I could say anything else, he started washing the dishes. 

"Ugh ~ , I hate you ," I said giving Jimin a playful death glare. 

He smiled at me," And I love you too my best friend." 

"Who do you love?," asked V as he came into the kitchen. "Better not be talking about Seohee." 

Jimin turned around to face V and said playfully,"Yah! Can't I love my bestfriend? Gee~ . It's not like I'm going to take her away from you." 

I giggled at their silliness and head over to the sink to help Jimin wash the dishes. 

 

When we were done, I finished cleaning up the kitchen and headed into the living room to where the boys were. 

Taehyung and J-Hope were sitting on the floor eating a half cut watermelon. 

"Ah, hyung ~ give me some," whine Taehyung. 

"Okay okay," said J-Hope. 

He cut a piece and was about to give it Taehyung but then pulled back,"Sike," and he ate it while smiling. 

Taehyung glared at J-Hope,"Aish. I'm done. You can eat yourself now." 

J-Hope smiled and ate in silence enjoying the juicy watermelon. 

I went upstairs and layed on my bed, but then I felt a sharp pain from my stomach. I got up and went over to the mirror, but then Taehyung walked into my room. 

"What are you doing?," he asked as he sat down on my bed. 

I lifted my shirt high enough to only see the stitch marks still there, not fully healed yet. I lightly traced it with my hands making sure not to put pressure on it. 

Taehyung noticed what I was doing and came over to me and place both his hands on my waist and looked at the scar that reflected off the mirror. 

His face fell,"I'm sorry," he said softly. 

I pulled my shirt down,"It's not your fault. Don't blame yourself." 

His left hand that were on my waist trailed up to my scar and he lightly traced it.

He sighed and let go of me. 

I turned around and cupped his face. 

"Hey, it's not your fault. Okay. ?," I said calmly.

He looked me in the eyes and was about to say something but then Jin interrupted him,"Come on V ! Time to go~!," he yelled from downstairs. 

"Alright ..," he said calmly. "I'll see you after school." He quickly kissed my on the lips and then headed downstairs and out the door. When I heard the front door closed I turned back to the mirror and lifted my shirt again to take a look at my stitch again. 

"If I ever do anything to hurt you .. don't forgive me and forget about me .. ," his words replayed in my head . 

"It's not your fault either Daehyun," I said softly. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------- 

- Ah ~! My Daehyun and V feels ! This story isn't ending just yet . More to come ~ Please comment, love, and look forward to the upcoming chapters(; Thank You <33