- Rescuer:

Bulletproof


     "Did you not hear me?! I said get away from her!," yelled someone. I couldn't figure out who that person was, it was dark and everything was blurry to me.

"And why should I listen to you kid?," said the man that was harassing me. He held my arm tight. He laughed,"Yah, get him." I blinked a couple of times and tried to get my sense back. I heard grunting and saw fists flying in the air. The guy who shouted was outnumbered. One against four, there's no way he could go against them.

I blinked some more to try to get my vision straight until it finally came clear. When it came clear all four men were on the floor with blood all over their face and holding onto their stomach .

"Woah~ this kid is pretty tough," said the man that was still holding onto me. The guy that was fighting stepped closer and his body shape and face came into view.

The guy from the cafe? Daehyun?

"Let her go!," he yelled.

"Look at this kid, thinking he's tough. Well let me teach you something," said the man as he let me go. He took a swung at Daehyun and Daehyun dodge it.

Daehyun looked at me," Run" he said.

I nodded and fumbled a bit and ran, but when I heard some coughing and grunting, I knew he was hurt. I couldn't leave Daehyun like that. I turned back around and saw him coughing up blood.

"Hey kid, looks like you got some taste of your own medicine," said the man laughing. I grabbed a stick that was near and slowly walked towards the man. I was shaking like crazy and my heart was racing,but without hesistation, I hit the man with the stick from behind and he fell to the floor. I rushed over to Daehyun.

"Kwenchana!?"

He held onto his stomach," I told you to run. Why are you still here?," he breathlessly said.

"We'll talk about that later. We have to get out of here. I helped him up and put one of his arms around my neck. We walked all the way to my house, and I layed him down on the couch.

I grabbed the first-aid kit from the closet.

"Hey, don't get up," I said pushing Daehyun down. I started treating his bruses.

 

 

I sighed,"There, all done."

"Komawo," said Daehyun breathlessly.

I smiled," It's fine. You should spend the night here. My parents aren't home, so don't worry."

I handed him a blanket and a pillow.
 


I took a shower and finally looked at my phone. Five missed called from Taehyung and one text message. I read the message and it said, "Hey Seohee, I tried calling you but you must be busy. Going to sleep now. Goodnight<3"

I smiled at his text, turned of my lights and went to sleep.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 


"You feeling better?," I asked Daehyun. It was morning and I had woken up to get ready for work."

Yeah. Thanks. Are you okay?,"

I smiled," Yeah. I'm fine. Thank you for yesterday."

He got up from the couch and smiled, "It's fine. It was my debt for you, remember? For letting me buy the cake last night. "

I softly laughed," It's fine."

Daehyun smiled," But I owe you another one. ... For taking care of my wounds."

"No it's fine. I should be the one who owes you for saving me."

He pointed to the bandages on his face and smiled,"Well, you already have."

I couldn't say anything but smile.

"We'll it's time for work.

"And it time for me to go, thanks again."  Daehyun and I walked out of my house and went our separate ways.

"Ah! I never got your name," yelled Daehyun.

I turned around," Seohee. Park Seohee."

He smiled," See you later~!"
 


As I was walking I recieved a text from Taehyung .

From Taehyung:
- Good morning(:

To Taehyung:
- Good morning(: Off to work now.

From Taehyung:
- Off to practice now. Have a great day(:

To Taehyung:
- Areso. You too (:

*moments later *

From Taehyung:
- Can I ask you something ...?

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Update(: Please keep loving this story and commenting , thank you <33