- 'Vee':

Bulletproof

    I left the dorm pretty early, but before I did, I kissed Daehyun one more time and then left. I took the bus home and it was five something in the morning. I went inside my house, took a shower and slipped on my uniform. I didn't have to leave for school until seven and I couldn't fall back to sleep, so I took my guitar out and played my finished song. After I played it a couple of times, I headed downstairs to eat breakfast. 

 

*Flashback*

"If I was gone, if I am no longer in your life, I want you to live a healthy life and forget about me," said Daehyun calmly. 

"Bwoh?!" 

"I mean it Seohee." 

"Why are you suddenly talking about this? Where are you going?," I asked puzzled. 

He sighed, "Listen to me, If I ever hurt you in anyway, don't ever forgive me. Go away as far as possible from me. Promise?" He opened his eyes and I could see they were getting watery. 

"Ani, why are you taking such nonsense? You won't hurt me in anyway and you never will," I said softly.

He looked me in the eyes,"Just promise me." 

I nodded,"Mhm. Okay okay. Don't say silly things anymore. You're scaring me." 

He gave me a warm smile and kissed me. 

*End* 

 

​The conversation Daehyun and I had flashed through my mindWhat was he talking about? Confused, I brushed it off and headed out the doors to school. 

"Eo? Jiminnie ~ !," I yelled as I saw him walking to school. 

He saw me and waved,"Annyeong!" 

I ran up to him to him and gave him a smile. 

"Ah ~ the weather is so nice ~," I said as I stretched my arms out. 

"It is," he said as he gave me a smile. "You done with your project for music?" 

I nodded,"Mhm." 

His eyes widen,"Already?!" 

I nodded,"Mhm. Jealous?" 

"When? And Ani. Bangtan finished it too." 

"The - the day when we were at the park ..," I said slowly. 

"Ah ~ that day ..," he said rubbing his neck. 

"Yeah. I just felt so much emotions that day that I had to let it out and I was playing around with my guitar and lyrics just came to my head." 

"Woah ~ you're so cool. I will be anticipating it," he said with a wide smile. 

I smiled at him,"Yes. Anticipate it."

"And you should anticipate Bangtan's songs too," said Jimin as he winked at me. 

"Alright , I will," I said with a smile. 

He smiled and we had arrived at school already. 

"Well I'll catch you at lunch," said Jimin as he waved goodbye. 

"Alright see you later." And then I headed to class. 

When I got to class, no one was there but me, so I just took a seat and put my head down on table. I was about to drift off and take a quick nap when I heard a the seat next to me moved. 

I looked up to find Taehyung smiling. 

"Hey," he said. 

"H-hey," I stutterr. Everytime I see him, my body goes weak and my heat just ache some more. 

"He still loves you .. He just too stubborn to fight for you ..," Jimin's words replayed in my head. 

"How are you feeling?," he asked. 

"I'm fine now." 

He gave me a warm smile," That's good to hear. Here drink this," he said as he handed me a milk carton. "It's strawberry milk, your favorite." 

I looked at the milk carton and then at him, he was still smiling at me. 

I took it,"Thanks." 

"No problem. No sleeping in class," he said as he got up and walked to his seat because the minute bell ringed. He still remembers that my favorite milk is strawberry .. I looked at the milk carton and smiled, as the bell ringed, I decided to put it in my bag, but as I did so, a piece of paper fell. 

"Eo? What this?," I said quietly to myself. 

I flipped it over and it read, 

"Not once did I ever forget about you .. I still love you. "

And then my heart was broken into pieces once again because for me it was so easy to push him away, but it wasn't for him. . Taehyung , what do I do? 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- This chapter wasn't very much. It was just some Seohee and V time , " Vee " - combined their names. Teehee. Please comment, love, and definitely look forward to upcoming chapters. Thank you<33 Like please do look forward to the next chapters, something big is going to be revealed.