- Accidentally Meeting:

Bulletproof


     It's been a week since Taehyung and I have broken up. He left without telling me why. I'm still heartbroken. All I want to do is lock myself in my room and cry, but I know that won't help me get over him, so Soomin and Ahri, my two bestfriends, are taking me out to go shopping.

From Ahri:
- We're outside.

To Ahri:
- Areso.


I grabbed my purse and walked out the door. My parents are never home, they always have oversea work, so I'm usually home alone.

"Hey girls," I said to them as I force myself to smile.
 

"You okay?," asked Ahri.
 

"Yeah, I guess.
 

"Gojimal," said Soomin . "Don't pretend like you are because we all know you're not."
 

"Okay , fine, fine. You got me." I said. "So where are we going?," I said as the bus screeched its wheels infront of us.
 

"To Myeongdong," answered Soomin.
 

"Ah~ wae, it's so far..," I whined.
 

"Well deal with it."

I hissed at them and said," Areso~." We got onto the bus and woah was it packed. There was no where to stand, so we had to stand up.

The bus came to a screeching stop and six guys got on. They looked surprised to see so many people on the bus, so they had to stand as well. One of them stood next to me, he had brown hair, nice chocolate brown eyes, a define nose, and nice plump lips. He was absolutely handsome. The bus went over a bump I accidentally bumped into him.
 

"Oh mihanae," I said shyly. He smiled at me and that was it.

 

"Ouu, I saw what happened on the bus," teased Ahri as we got off the bus.
 

"Bwoh?," I asked confused.
 

"You and that handsome looking guy."
 

"Oh, him. I just bumped into him."
 

"Oh, that's it?," she asked shocked.
 

"Yep. But let's go shopping guys," I said as I pulled them along.

We were walking in the streets when I saw a group of fimular boys walking towards us.
 

"Hey isn't that.. Bangtan Seoyeondan?," asked Ahri.
 

"Eo? N-ne..," I said stuttering. It's the guys... I was about to turn away when Jungkook called my name.
 

"Seohee noona~"     Dang it~.
 

"Oh hey you guys," I said as we approach each other.
 

"Hey Seohee," said the other members .
 

"How have you been?," asked Suga.
 

"Mm, I'm fine, I guess," I answered.
 

"We heard about- Ahh, what was that for?," said Jungkook rubbing his side.
 

"Sorry Seohee," said Rapmonster.
 

"No it's fine," I said with a smile. "Where is he?"
 

"Oh, uhm, he went to go grab us some drinks since he lost to rock-paper-scissors," explained Jimin.
 

"Ahh~, I see. You guys have any plans for the-" I was interrupted.
 

"I go get some drinks and then you guys decided to........," said V running towards us. His gaze met mine and he slowed down. I felt my heart shatter into millions of pieces. The members turned around to see who I was looking at and Jimin took my arm and dragged me some where.
 


Jimin's P.O.V



Great timing V, you just had to come at this very moment. I looked over to Seohee and her eyes looked hurt. Can't take this anymore, I need to get her out. Without hesitation, I grabbed her hand and dragged her out of sight.
 

"I know you're not fine. Don't act like you are Seohee. I know you. Being a close friend of yours, seeing you hurt, hurts me too. The same for Taehyung." She looked at me in the eyes, and I could tell she was about to break down any minute. Her eyes were filled with tears raging to drip.
 

"I'm fine," she said her voice trembling.

 


V's P.O.V


I was not expecting to see her.
 

"You came at the wrong time," said Rapmonster.
 

"Well, I didn't know."
 

"That is true, you didn't," replied Rapmonster.
 

"You okay man?," asked Suga hyung.
 

"Yeah, I'm fine," I answered. Honestly, I'm not fine. I miss her, I miss Seohee, a lot . But I can't do anything about it. I broke up with her for her own good. I really didn't want to do it, but I had no choice. I'm sorry Seohee.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- First chapter guys(: Tell me what you think . Please support and love this story. Thank you<3