- By my side:

Bulletproof


   I woke up to roaring thunder and flashing lightening from outside. I looked around and noticed a clock, it was '1:56 a.m'. I realized that I was in Taehyung's arms. Since the street light shined right through the window, I could see Taehyung's features on his face. I looked at his define nose and his lips and then gently kissed him.

He grunted.

"Hajima~," he said tiredly ; his eyes still closed.

"Bwoh?," I asked innocently.

"I felt what you just did there..," he said smiling. He pulled me closer to him.

"How about we stay like this for a little bit," he said resting his chin on my head.

"No~ ," I said jokingly.

"It wasn't a question, it was a statement."

"Ara. I was just messing around," I said smiling. I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"So... does this mean we're back together?," I asked hesitantly.

"Mhm," he answered tiredly.

I smiled and closed my eyes.

"Seohee-ah...?," said Taehyung.

"Uhmm?"

"Mihanae... For putting you through all of this. ... I thought it was going to be easy letting go, but I just couldn't. ... I missed you everyday. .," he said slowly.

"Well now we won't have to miss each other as much... since we're back together," I said softly. Taehyung kissed my head.

"Let's go back to sleep.."

"Mhm," I said tiredly and hugged him closer to me.

 


I woke up in the morning to find a cup of water, a pill, and a note. The note read,
"Hey, eat the medince. It'll help you get better soon. The members and I went out for a jog. See you in a bit.
- V "

I took the medicine and went to the bathroom and washed my face. I walked out into the livingroom to find it a bit messy, so I cleaned up a bit and then sat down on the couch. I realize I was still in V's clothes so I decided to go look for my clothes in his room.

 

While I was looking, the front door opened and in came the heavy breathing and tired boys.

"I called shower first ~!," I heard someone say.

V came into the room drench in sweat.

"You looking for something?"

"My clothes."

"Ah~ , they're in the dryer. I'll go get them for you," he said as he left the room. He came back in a couple of minutes.

"You plan on heading out?," he asked.

"Yeah. I have to go look for a job today," I answered him as I slipped on my shirt.

"Where you plan on working?"

"The coffee shop."

"Oh.... About the coffee shop...," he said trailing off.

I looked at him and smiled, "It's alright. " He took me in his arms, and kissed my forehead.

"I'll come by later. "

"Areso~," I answered as I walked out of the room. I said goodbye to the other members and left .

 

I took the bus home, took a shower, got ready, and then walked to the coffee shop. The coffee shop wasn't far from my house. I saw the sign and it said they were hiring.

I walked in and was greeted but the waitress.

"Hello, I was wondering if I can apply here..," I said hesitantly.

"Yeah, sure. When you do you plan on working? We're in need of workers," said the waitress.

"The sooner the better," I replied with a smile.

"That's great. How about today?"

"That's sounds great~."

"My name is Eunji, if you need anything ask me, or the cashier, Jiyoung," said Eunji as she pointed to the cashier. "Follow me, I'll help you get your uniform and get started." Eunji took me to a room filled with a couple of lockers. "Here's your locker and the rack is where your uniform is at. Just pick your size. Come out after your done changing," she instructed as she left the room. Wow, I cannot believe they took me in just like that. It was easier than I thought .

I came out and Eunji was waiting outside the door for me.

She smiled, "Perfect. Now follow me." I followed her.

"This is the kitchen, we make everything fresh here. I hope you know how to bake and cook," she said rasing me an eyebrow at me.

"Yes I do," I answered.

She smiled," That's great. .. Now here is the cash register. Jiyoung will teach you in a bit on how to work that thing. Today you'lll be a waitress," instructed Eunji with a smile.

I was getting pretty over whelmed by all the things she told me, but I smiled and said,"Sure." Just then a group of boys walked in, about 6 of them. One of them looked very familiar.

"Go welcome them and take their order," instructed Eunji. I grabbed a pen and pad and headed over to the table the boys had sat down in.

"Welcome~ How can I help you guys today?," I asked with a smile.

"I'll have an iced Americano," said someone. He had nice brown hair and a well define nose, he almost looked like an ulzzang.

"I'll have a slice of the strawberry cheesecake," said another person. He closed the menu and looked up at me.

"Eo? You're the girl that I bumped last time... and the girl on the bus..," he said. Then it finally hit me, that's where I've seen him.

"Oh hey.. ," I said shyly. "Sorry about last night."

He gave me a big smile,"It's fine."

"Ahems, if you guys don't mind, I would like to continue ordering," said someone .

"Oh sorry. Yes?," I said jotting down the food.

 

"Your food will be out in a bit," I said then walking away.

"Hey not bad," said Eunji smiling at me.

I rubbed my hands on the apron I had on ," It's my first time. So I'm kind of nervous. "

"No worries. You're doing great," replied Eunji with a smile .

When the order was done, I brung it out to the boys. From the corner of my eyes, I kept seeing the person I ran into looking at me. Why does he keep looking at me..?

 

- - - - - -  - - - - -

 

   I was the last person in the cafe, I had to clean up and then lock up. It my first day, and they're having me do all this work? So tiring. I was moping the floor when I heard the bells on the door ring.

"Chuesohangyo , but we're close," I said as I wipe the sweat off my forehead. I looked up and it was the guy that I had bumped into.

"Eo? Really ? Can I just order something really quick . Just really quick~," he pleaded while rubbing his hands.

"I guess. But don't tell anyone about this," I said.

He sighed," Thank you~Thank you~ And I won't. Promise. "

"Alright. What would you like?"

"Two slices of strawberry cheesecake please," said the guy while his lips.

"That'll be $4.50." He handed me the money.

"Okay, one minute," I said. I went back into the kitchen and cut him two slices of strawberry cake.

"Here," I said handing it to him.

He smiled and his lips, "Thank you. Thank you for letting me buy this even if you guys are close. I owe you one. By the way, my name is Daehyun. I usually come here before you guys close, but something urgent came up, so I couldn't come earlier."

I smiled and said," It's fine. Come back again~." He smiled, waved and left the cafe.

I finished cleaning up and was heading home. It was extremely dark since the street lights are broken. I felt chills run down my spine. I heard footsteps behind so I looked back and no one was there. That's odd, I know I heard someone. I looked around and no one was in sight, ofcourse they weren't. It was sleeping hours for everyone. Aish~ they really need to fix these street lights.

I heard more footsteps following behind me. I started walking faster, and the pace behind me picked up too. By the time I knew it, I was running. I ran into an alley to hide and what I thought was safe.

"Well what do we have here?," said someone. I look to find four men coming towards me slowly. I was going to dodge but another person, probably the one that was chasing me , came and blocked my way. I was stuck on both ends of the alley. Aish~ jinjah~ !

"Hello~," said a man. He came up to me and I backed up to the wall, he touched my cheek.

"Don't touch me!," I hissed. He reeked with the smell of alcohol.

"Why not? What's a pretty girl like you doing out so late at night?," said the guy, his face extremely close to mine. Without hesitation, I spit on his face.

"Get the hell away from me!," I yelled. He wiped the spit off and laughed.

"Ah~ , she's a feisty one . I like a feisty girl, but don't you dare spit on my damn face again." He moved closer to me and I sqeezed my eyes shut. I was so scared, but I couldn't show them I was scared.

He laughed, "How about I take you home tonight and we have some... You know.. a little fun," said the man.

"Yah ~ you have to share too," said his friends laughing.

"I will, after I'm done with her," he trailed of laughing.

"In your freaken dreams," I hissed, then spit in his face again, and knee him in the stomach. There was a clear shot for me to escape, I sprint off running, but the guy grabbed my hand. He swung me around and in an instant a sharp pain went across my face. Such slapped knocked the sense out of me, everything became blurry.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO SPIT ON MY FACE AGAIN~!," yelled the man. "DIDN'T I ?!" His hand raised again, ready to hit me. .

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HER!," yelled someone. All attention was turned to that one person.

"Who the hell are you?"

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Another chapter guys(: Please love this story , thank youuuu<3